Yep.....Biden Is So Busy Creating Another Recession

Rising wages is now going to ruin the economy.

Seems people having more money is a good thing to me.

Schools here have been open since September yet, I don't see how that will cause a recession.

Take a look at what he's done so far. I see recession on the way.
We are already in a recession from Trump do us a favor and bitch about that.

If we are in a recession as you say, its because of the Chinese virus. That hit us hard and is still hitting

Seems you forgot. Before the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great. A great economy. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. Certainly not a recession.
It's still a recession no matter what caused it just like yer assertion that Biden is causing the next one that doesn't exist. See the conundrum?

Well get back to me in a few months when Bidens bullshit comes to pass.

Schools here have been open since September yet, I don't see how that will cause a recession.

If we are in a recession as you say, its because of the Chinese virus. That hit us hard and is still hitting

Seems you forgot. Before the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great. A great economy. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. Certainly not a recession.
Yeah....but Democrats hated every minute of it.

More money is worthless when the economic slowdown caused by the virus and the lockdowns caused goods and services to become scarce or unavailable. Joe Biden is not going to make those businesses and jobs returns, no way, no how. With his ramping up of governmental regulations and taxes, they are gone forever. The truth is, Democrats are economic idiots.

Couple the scarcity of goods and services with the Biden administration's bailouts and the FED cranking out money like there's no tomorrow, and all you have to look forward to is four years of inflation and recession.

More money is worthless when the economic slowdown caused by the virus and the lockdowns caused goods and services to become scarce or unavailable. Joe Biden is not going to make those businesses and jobs returns, no way, no how. With his ramping up of governmental regulations and taxes, they are gone forever. The truth is, Democrats are economic idiots.

Couple the scarcity of goods and services with the Biden administration's bailouts and the FED cranking out money like there's no tomorrow, and all you have to look forward to is four years of inflation and recession.
Not sure where you are but there is no scarcity here. Hasn’t ever been any real scarcity (aside from some brief shotages on a small number of items).

More money in people’s pockets means more money in the economy.

Let's see.....what has Biden done so far to screw up the economy and rob us of our money:

• Signed a mandatory $15/hr wage that Obama made mandatory back in 2012
  • Revoked federal oil permits making us dependent on foreign oil again
  • Mandated electric cars for all government use
  • Raised taxes
  • Signed another mask mandate
  • Executive order to work to mitigate inequities caused or exacerbated by COVID-19
  • Signed directives on how to reopen schools
  • Signed an order changing the way we test for COVID-19
  • Signed an order getting us back into the Paris Climate Accords
  • Signed an order banning the terms Wuhan Virus or China Flu
  • Signed an order for racial equity

He's also planning on signing an EO making tax increases retroactive to whenever he deems is necessary to pay for all of the crap he's signing.

You can bet those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it big time.

Hell New Mexico voted Biden and he shut the Keystone Pipeline down costing thousands of jobs. New Mexico is livid and you can bet every one who voted for that jack ass is regretting it big time.

That moron will ruin this country.

The fools who voted for this giant stinking pile of crap will never know that things are bad, because their talking points will order them to believe things are great. They're not much for personal observation and independent thinking.

Yeah....but Democrats hated every minute of it.
A statement that is an opinion and not fact.

Where I live it never slowed, nothing closed and we had a busy season on the river.

Where I live it never slowed, nothing closed and we had a busy season on the river.
Yep. Amazing the differences having a Republican governor who wasn't trying to destroy their states for partisan gain.

Forum List

Back