Yellowstone volcano about to erupt nation park rocked by 81 earthquakes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (Express) – The Yellowstone volcano has been showing huge amounts of signs of activity in the past few weeks, with a staggering 81 earthquakes shaking the national park. Most of the tremors have been relatively small, with the largest registering as a two on the Richter scale. But some experts warn that sometimes the size of earthquakes is irrelevant, but the quantity of them could be more of a forewarning. Portland State University Geology Professor Emeritus Scott Burns has said a spate of small tremors around a volcano
Yellowstone volcano about to ERUPT? National park rocked by 81 earthquakes
------------------------------------

Well some live near by and would want warning some find it informative some who the hell knows lol

• Banned
If it erupts its goodbye America.

Yellowstone a super caldera that has erupted in the past. Hope it doesn't erupt again till I'm long gone.

Sure is but hey it's life of hippies smoke one pretend threats donn't exist sex drugs rock and roll lmfao.... America is immune

Yellowstone a super caldera that has erupted in the past. Hope it doesn't erupt again till I'm long gone.

I would think something of the country would endure. However the enduring people would be the ones that could withstand the stress of the situation, and be able to contribute to group survival.

My Engineering experience would probably make me a commodity. Someone with 18th century lesbian basket weaving studies experience? Not so much.

OPINION (Express) – The Yellowstone volcano has been showing huge amounts of signs of activity in the past few weeks, with a staggering 81 earthquakes shaking the national park. Most of the tremors have been relatively small, with the largest registering as a two on the Richter scale. But some experts warn that sometimes the size of earthquakes is irrelevant, but the quantity of them could be more of a forewarning. Portland State University Geology Professor Emeritus Scott Burns has said a spate of small tremors around a volcano

Well some live near by and would want warning some find it informative some who the hell knows lol

This happens all the time. They get swarms regularly.

Is it too late to set the place for the Democratic National Convention there?

I would think something of the country would endure. However the enduring people would be the ones that could withstand the stress of the situation, and be able to contribute to group survival.

My Engineering experience would probably make me a commodity. Someone with 18th century lesbian basket weaving studies experience? Not so much.

I will need baskets to carry my socks in. You won't be able to engineer anything without a computer and chinese steel, so we are throwing you into the volcano as an offering and keeping the lesbian.

Hell. They could offer it "free" shit so it doesn't erupt.

Let's hope so. If Yellowstone blows up, that would be equivalent to a significant asteroid impact.

Hell. They could offer it "free" shit so it doesn't erupt.
No need. The lava is like a Mexican---it is secretly moving north whether wanted or not :04:

Seriously though, it is. the hot spot under yellowstone is shifting north as the plates shift south. The Yellowstone volcano is probably dying. The next supereruption will probably be off new zealand long after we are dead, but don't tell Marianne Williamson--she will change her presidential platform to stopping the supereruption with puppy kisses.

I will need baskets to carry my socks in. You won't be able to engineer anything without a computer and chinese steel, so we are throwing you into the volcano as an offering and keeping the lesbian.

So when our group finds a power plant with O&M manuals, who are they going to ask to get the thing running again?

And I've made working pilot wastewater reactors from scrap plastic tanks and pipe, no Chinese Steel needed.

Last edited:

So if our group finds

So when our group finds a power plant with O&M manuals, who are they going to ask to get the thing running again?

And I've made working pilot wastewater reactors from scrap plastic tanks and pipe, no Chinese Steel needed.

Aw come on Marty.

Your the sacrifice he wants to throw into the volcano. Have a heart. Your death will save us all. LMAO

So if our group finds

Cool, but we are going to need baskets, not wastewater reactors to sneak across the Mexican border looking for work.

So if our group finds

Aw come on Marty.

Your the sacrifice he wants to throw into the volcano. Have a heart. Your death will save us all. LMAO

Sorry that only works with Virgins.

So if our group finds

Cool, but we are going to need baskets, not wastewater reactors to sneak across the Mexican border looking for work.

I figure I could make a decent basket. AND get a power plant back up and running.

Then make baskets out of the leftover hardhats.

Let's hope so. If Yellowstone blows up, that would be equivalent to a significant asteroid impact.
How big an asteroid ? Lake Okeechobee is pretty nice. Lake Yellowstone is nice too but quadrupling the size could be cool. Bigger park. No $300/night cabins. What's the problem ? Well. It might cure global warming and fuck up AOC's plans.

So if our group finds

Aw come on Marty.

Damn. Sorry. You are probably my age and virginity left long ago.

You sure they need a male virgin?? How bout a slightly used male?? Wonder if that would work. LOL

So if our group finds

Aw come on Marty.

You sure they need a male virgin?? How bout a slightly used male?? Wonder if that would work. LOL

We can toss you both in. Even the Gods like Buy One Get One Free deals.

So if our group finds

Aw come on Marty.

We can toss you both in. Even the Gods like Buy One Get One Free deals.

Hey what about you?

I'd bet you alone would seal the deal. How bout it. Feel like a swim in the magma??

Forum List

Back