Yellowstone TV Show Characters love/hate

From some tv show message boards:

Every scene with Beth is borderline unbearable to watch for me, especially the realtor scene in the latest episode. It's like she is always at max level of asshole, like she's got something to prove with EVERYONE. I get it.... Her mom died and she's got the complex that comes from being responsible for it, but come on......every scene she's in she's playing the "I got a bigger dick than you," mentality. Can't even have a fucking dinner at the table without her throwing a tantrum! Every character that they have on this show has some "flaw/crutch" but she seems to be the only one who gets under my skin. Just for the record I think this show is phenomenal and the acting is great from everyone, but i had to share my rant!
```````````````````````
The moment I read the title I said this, glad I wasn't the only one.
`````````````````````````

Is it just me or is Jimmy "jacking off" horses a metaphor for this entire season?

(bolding not mine)
````````````````````````
Iā€™m sure this has been discussed before, sorry, Iā€™m just now finding this sub.
Though I absolutely feel for Beth over their whole past issue, I think the way John treats Jamie is disgusting. He seems to have it out for and purposely tries to humiliate Jamie and ruin his life. And for what?
Yeah, Jamie could definitely be more loyal. But maybe if he wasnā€™t always treated as the black sheep he would be?
I sure hope John doesnā€™t expect Jamie to still be loyal after that stunt with the Governor and the press conference. Iā€™m really starting to hate John.

`````````````````````````

ā€˜Yellowstoneā€™ Fans Canā€™t Decide Who They Hate Worse in Season 4 ā€” ā€˜Cringeyā€™ Rip or ā€˜Heartlessā€™ ā€˜Vindictiveā€™ Beth

ARTICLE HIGHLIGHTS
Yellowstone fans recently ripped into showrunners over trying to make Beth into such a ā€œbada**.ā€
They also took aim at Ripā€™s ā€œcringeyā€ behavior so far in season 4.
Some fans are wondering what happened to the entire Yellowstone plot.

````````````````````
Whoā€™s the worse character? Beth Dutton or Jamie Dutton? I fucking LOATHE both of them. I canā€™t decide who I want to win in their feud because I want them both to get trampled in a stampede or some sort of grisly Yellowstone death

Who brands his employees?
Who ignored the warning signs of his daughters mental problems?
Who started tossing people off the Train Yard?
Who screwed his adoptive son?
Who ran off most of his children?
Who screams about fairness but murders at the drop of a hat?

JOHN DUTTON, that's who.

Who blames everyone else for her bad behavior?
Who lives in the past, whining about that bad behavior?
Who doesn't take responsibility for her decisions and destroys all she thinks betrayed her?

BETH DUTTON, that's who.

Where did all this angst come from with a little girl "afraid of everything"?
Who was a really horrid mother with her last words to that little girl?

MAMA DUTTON, that's who.

It's a train wreck of a show with really fucked up characters. And yes, I watched from day one. I will continue to watch it, but NOT the Jimmy side story. And yes, I will continue to bitch about it until the writers get a clue that its not the Beth Show.

I wish 1883 was on regular tv and not just on Paramount Plus. I cancelled it because 1883 is the only reason I gave it a free trial. Maybe some day it will be on Prime or Netflix but I refuse to pay 5 bucks to see how Yellowstone began so many years ago.

Meanwhile...BACK ON TOPIC....why the hell does that psychotic Beth blame Jamie for HER decision to fuck at such a young age, get pregnant with Rips kid because she was stupid at the time, then blame Jamie, who was also young and stupid and wound up having her sterilized? AND...wtf? No abortion for rape victims of american natives...only STERLIZATION???? Maybe instead of BLM, we should all embrace Native American Lives Matter. Like, FUCK. Again, WTF???

I felt bad for Jamie. Still do. He is one fucked up mental mess. But so are all the Duttons except Kayce. But give him time, IF the show lasts that long and the way its going..it won't. Audiences are fickle. It's now a soap opera with the same o same o every episode with Beth being crazy.
WTF is "same o same o"?

Forum List

Back