Yellowstone is back!

I'm starting to not like this show much. Not sure how many season Costner plans to produce but I think I'm done now after season 3. What a disfunctional family with constant bickerings, fights, no love whatsoever between family members, etc. Cheat, steal, kill, fuck. That about sums it all up, except for the episode that focused on indigenous women being missing or killed. That message does indeed need to get out more because it's happening today, tomorrow and ever onward.

But, with that said, the Dutton War within themselves is getting old and therefore uninteresting to me.

I'm starting to not like this show much. Not sure how many season Costner plans to produce but I think I'm done now after season 3. What a disfunctional family with constant bickerings, fights, no love whatsoever between family members, etc. Cheat, steal, kill, fuck. That about sums it all up, except for the episode that focused on indigenous women being missing or killed. That message does indeed need to get out more because it's happening today, tomorrow and ever onward.

But, with that said, the Dutton War within themselves is getting old and therefore uninteresting to me.
We are just the opposite, thinking this is one of the better seasons. Caught up watching 4 episodes last night, as we have been out and on the go, missing some.

Forum List

Back