Yeah, those Republicans and conservatives sure are racists, aren't they??

I think not conservatives believe in liberty for all people.

Just not social and civil liberties. That gets into libertarian territory and then you lose the "values" voters.

How so?

How about the war on gays, the war on immigrants (I'm including legal immigrants because they feel threatened by the GOP), the war on contraception, the war on abortion, and the war on (to a lesser extent) marijuana?

All have hardline stances against them within the GOP.

In the state of Wyoming, a very white and conservative state, Lynn Hutchings who ran for District 42's House seat won, and she won HUGE, beating Dumbocrap, Gary Datus by 72% to 18%. Lynn Hutchings is black, a 22 year military veteran, and volunteer fire fighter. Lynn made it very clear to voters, she is very conservative, and is very proud of it. There is no mistaking where she stands on an issue. She has in the past held Bill or Rights parties and Constiution parties, long before she ever thought of running for office, and will continue to host these kinds of parties. Another party begins as Wyoming gets a truly great and patriotic American in an elected position. Hopefully her next step will be U.S. House and higher!!!

Let's all stand up and give Lynn a big standing ovation for refusing to comprimise her morals and values !! And refusing to be enslaved by the Democrat plantation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great job Lynn, and may this be just the beginning of a long a great political career for you!!!

On the link, you will need to scroll down to District #42

Wyoming 2012 General Election Results

Black conservatives are the most hated group in America...This women is a patriot

As the result of President Obama being re-elected... black liberals are now the most hated group in America.

In the state of Wyoming, a very white and conservative state, Lynn Hutchings who ran for District 42's House seat won, and she won HUGE, beating Dumbocrap, Gary Datus by 72% to 18%. Lynn Hutchings is black, a 22 year military veteran, and volunteer fire fighter. Lynn made it very clear to voters, she is very conservative, and is very proud of it. There is no mistaking where she stands on an issue. She has in the past held Bill or Rights parties and Constiution parties, long before she ever thought of running for office, and will continue to host these kinds of parties. Another party begins as Wyoming gets a truly great and patriotic American in an elected position. Hopefully her next step will be U.S. House and higher!!!

Let's all stand up and give Lynn a big standing ovation for refusing to comprimise her morals and values !! And refusing to be enslaved by the Democrat plantation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great job Lynn, and may this be just the beginning of a long a great political career for you!!!

This is a step. The GOP must try long and hard to erase the memory of Strom Thurmond and the Civil Rights opponents if the GOP wishes to win minority votes.

And no, I look white so don't try to convince me the GOP is just trying to come out from the shadow of the sins of your fathers. White man bars are full of modern racist republicans who all tell me how racist 95% of blacks are because they voted for Obama. Idiot racists have no clue almost as high a percentage voted for frakkin Al Gore and all Democrats.

Learn a little history idiot...Here you go I'll help you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/149836-republicans-the-real-allies-of-african-americans.html

Sorry to offend you son. Perhaps you did you not live through it or do you not know anyone who did?

Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Something happened to the Republicans during the reign of FDR and by the 1960's the Republican Party became the party of racism.

And Eisenhower was not much of a Republican also, they were just desperate for anyone who could overcome the memories of what happened in the 1920's.

Have you ever been around a group of white people and paid attention to who the racists are btw? (and no blacks are definitely not w/o sin either).

If you want to debate the merits of welfare and affirmative action that is somewhat interesting though.

You righties could probably get a lot of black votes if you went around telling blacks Lincoln was a Republican and they need to get off the Democratic plantation. Insulting peoples' intelligence is the first step to getting them to vote with you.

Now you understand the Democrats philosophy for the last 60 years. See we're making progress here.

Black conservatives are the most hated group in America...This women is a patriot

As the result of President Obama being re-elected... black liberals are now the most hated group in America.

I'm pretty sure Rich white guys has them all beat on the hate-o-meter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just not social and civil liberties. That gets into libertarian territory and then you lose the "values" voters.

How so?

How about the war on gays, the war on immigrants (I'm including legal immigrants because they feel threatened by the GOP), the war on contraception, the war on abortion, and the war on (to a lesser extent) marijuana?

Dah...Obama clone all that shit worked on idiots like you:eusa_clap:

You suck. Should I call you a Romney clone for taking the exact opposite stance on every one of those issues? I'm sure you'd be very proud to be identified with him. What other social liberties should we limit? I'd be fascinated to hear your opinion.

This is a step. The GOP must try long and hard to erase the memory of Strom Thurmond and the Civil Rights opponents if the GOP wishes to win minority votes.

And no, I look white so don't try to convince me the GOP is just trying to come out from the shadow of the sins of your fathers. White man bars are full of modern racist republicans who all tell me how racist 95% of blacks are because they voted for Obama. Idiot racists have no clue almost as high a percentage voted for frakkin Al Gore and all Democrats.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/149836-republicans-the-real-allies-of-african-americans.html

Sorry to offend you son. Perhaps you did you not live through it or do you not know anyone who did?

Something happened to the Republicans during the reign of FDR and by the 1960's the Republican Party became the party of racism.

And Eisenhower was not much of a Republican also, they were just desperate for anyone who could overcome the memories of what happened in the 1920's.

Have you ever been around a group of white people and paid attention to who the racists are btw? (and no blacks are definitely not w/o sin either).

If you want to debate the merits of welfare and affirmative action that is somewhat interesting though.

Your selective history only proves your ignorance read through my thread then get back to me...."Strom Thurman" ....Robert Byrd...So there, try something else

You suck. Should I call you a Romney clone for taking the exact opposite stance on every one of those issues? I'm sure you'd be very proud to be identified with him. What other social liberties should we limit? I'd be fascinated to hear your opinion.

I'm not identified with anyone but myself....I don't regurgitate stupid talking points like you morons

Really? The Republicans became the party of racism in the 1960? Wasn't there a Democrat president in the 1960's that said this:

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Now, let's go all the way to former Democrat President Bill Clinton when talking to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 primaries said this remark regarding Barack Obama:

"A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags"

How about Democrat Senator Harry Reid, showing his well hidden racism with this comment about Obama:

"light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

These are just a few in a very long list of racist comments by Democrats. The truth is, while Democrats try to portray themselves as caring about people outside the white race, but every once in awhile, these Democrats slip up and show their very well hidden racism, and prove that they only are using minorities for votes and could care less about them.

I'm not identified with anyone but myself....I don't regurgitate stupid talking points like you morons

To many people those are not talking points and they actually believe in them. Your callow responses lead me to believe that you definitely do identify with something other than yourself because you can't possibly have any beliefs of your own. All I have to say to you, is 4 more years "mitch."

To many people those are not talking points and they actually believe in them. Your callow responses lead me to believe that you definitely do identify with something other than yourself because you can't possibly have any beliefs of your own. All I have to say to you, is 4 more years "mitch."

Live and learn Jr. Some day you might grew up...Hopefully

Live and learn Jr. Some day you might grew up...Hopefully

Whoa I just drew so much meaning from that. Thank you so much...

Really? The Republicans became the party of racism in the 1960? Wasn't there a Democrat president in the 1960's that said this:

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Now, let's go all the way to former Democrat President Bill Clinton when talking to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 primaries said this remark regarding Barack Obama:

"A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags"

How about Democrat Senator Harry Reid, showing his well hidden racism with this comment about Obama:

"light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

These are just a few in a very long list of racist comments by Democrats. The truth is, while Democrats try to portray themselves as caring about people outside the white race, but every once in awhile, these Democrats slip up and show their very well hidden racism, and prove that they only are using minorities for votes and could care less about them.

An interesting game you play.

And yes I know the block of 18, including Strom, were Democrats at the time but huh, Strom left the Republican Party. A Goldwater era flip perhaps? A 100 years after the Civil War we once again heard folks talking about being Arkansasians instead of Americans and states rights?

Can something be learned from comparing the list of Red and Blue states in the past election to the states from where their Representatives voted for the Civil Rights act of 64?

Perhaps I will play a game, what do you think the GOP did to totally reverse the trend in black voting trends? After all, this is the party of Lincoln so all things being equal black voters should love them.

The Republican Party is 90% white. Because they can parade around a single black person doesn't mean they suddenly aren't racist. There may be a few who aren't racist, but, from the things they said about Obama, his wife and his extended family, it couldn't be more than a few.

The Republican Party is 90% white. Because they can parade around a single black person doesn't mean they suddenly aren't racist. There may be a few who aren't racist, but, from the things they said about Obama, his wife and his extended family, it couldn't be more than a few.

There is a clue to what happened to the Republican Party in the lyrics to Uneasy Rider and I'm not talking about the overt reference to the Klan.

The election of '68 was very important in modern American history.

There is a clue to what happened to the Republican Party in the lyrics to Uneasy Rider and I'm not talking about the overt reference to the Klan.

The election of '68 was very important in modern American history.

Amazing how something from so long ago carries on to this day...

I wish Mia Love would have won Utah. But, racist Democrats smeared her at every turn and she ended up losing. But, she came close to winning.

Forum List

Back