Yeah, just grateful I already ate

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Woman encouraged husband to have sex with 12-year-old girl for benefits | Mail Online

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.
Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.
According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from state benefits.

Sick

But as to entitlement fraud...i don't think its unusual. I think it happens more often then not... have a baby for more money.

• Banned
What did they think they were going to do? Keep her, keep the money? Do they REALLY have no idea what it costs to feed, clothe, and shelter an infant??

Dumbasses.

The fact that the child in question is only 12 is just 'sick' icing on the cake.

What did they think they were going to do? Keep her, keep the money? Do they REALLY have no idea what it costs to feed, clothe, and shelter an infant??

Dumbasses.

The fact that the child in question is only 12 is just 'sick' icing on the cake.

The whole pedo child molesting thing is a whole different sick deal on on its own. And she ..watched? :wtf:

• Banned

Dumbasses.

The whole pedo child molesting thing is a whole different sick deal on on its own. And she ..watched? :wtf:

Yeah. Exactly. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back