Yeah, Just a Bunch of Welfare Leeches

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to bring these things to light:

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs.
D.C.'s Walmarts: 38 employees per job vacancy at the new urban stores.

So do the math: 23,000 x 2.65% = 600+/-

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:

Harvard College admits 2,029
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to 2,029 students, 5.8 percent of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.
College admits 2,029 | Harvard Gazette

Takes a liberal comedian in this country to get it right. I highly suggest Fox News followers to catch up with Colbert and get real information.

Last edited:

Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs.

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:

Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to 2,029 students, 5.8 percent of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

Takes a liberal comedian in this country to get it right. I highly suggest Fox News followers to catch up with Colbert and get real information.

Once, when I was unemployed, I floated 3000 resumes looking for a job, each one accompanied by a tailored cover letter.

Once, when I was unemployed, I floated 3000 resumes looking for a job, each one accompanied by a tailored cover letter.

And you sent them all in to one company?
Did they call all 3,000 of you in for an interview?

Walmart IS somewhat more demanding, even checking things Harvard finds trivial like credit reports.

Have you ever applied to Harvard? So you know what Walmart has on their job application? How revealing. (snicker)

Last edited:

Good for you. But that has nothing to do with my post. Or the facts.

Have you ever applied to Harvard? What's on the app?

A great deal about nativity. They seem very much concerned about selecting enough foreign students.

Want to just blow methane pixels here or prove that?

So your question was not a serious one?

Or because you didn't get the answer you wanted you're piles are plaguing you?

Please, though, don't bite them. Scratching is probably OK if you wash your hands FIRST.

Walmart IS somewhat more demanding, even checking things Harvard finds trivial like credit reports.

A great deal about nativity. They seem very much concerned about selecting enough foreign students.

Here you go dumbass. I did it for you. And I'm embarrassed for you, too.

https://college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics

Geographical breakdown

New England
17.3%

Middle Atlantic
22.7%

South
16.8%

Midwest
8.7%

Central
2.3%

Mountain
3.2%

Pacific
17.9%

International
11.1%

Please, though, don't bite them. Scratching is probably OK if you wash your hands FIRST.

You should always check facts BEFORE you open your pie hole.

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian[/, to bring these things to light:[

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts[/SIZE]
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:Harvard College admits 2,029[/SIZE]
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to2,029 students,5.8 percent
of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

BUT I have been hearing how great our savior and messiah is and how he had created millions and millions of new jobs and how the economy is recovering ( the fifth year in a raw and it's "recovery" is never-ending misery)?
And DC is a leftard Mecca with all the laws and regulations and protections and.... dimocraps ruling it for 50 years at least?

How come in such a blessed place under such brilliant governance those dumb people are fighting for the Walmart jobs?

NO!!! THIS CAN"T BE TRUE - not in front of the messiah's nose :lol:

Geographical breakdown

New England
17.3%

Middle Atlantic
22.7%

South
16.8%

Midwest
8.7%

Central
2.3%

Mountain
3.2%

Pacific
17.9%

International
11.1%

That is a VERY high figure.

You should always check facts BEFORE you open your pie hole.

OK, if you want to ignore the fact that if you don't wash your hands before scratching that itch then be it on your head when you get a massive fistula. Problem in treating it will be differentiating it from the "pie hole".

Meanwhile, imagine how many Americans are denied a Harvard education in order that foreigners be shown preference! I can think of one in particular....

What does this have to do with welfare leeches and why is it in politics? :eusa_eh:

it has all to do with politics - it is a perfect proof of the amount of jobs created under the brilliant governance of the messiah we are blessed to endure for 8 years.

Aren't you happy?

Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:Harvard College admits 2,029[/SIZE]
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to2,029 students,5.8 percent
of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.

BUT I have been hearing how great our savior and messiah is and how he had created millions and millions of new jobs and how the economy is recovering ( the fifth year in a raw and it's "recovery" is never-ending misery)?
And DC is a leftard Mecca with all the laws and regulations and protections and.... dimocraps ruling it for 50 years at least?

How come in such a blessed place under such brilliant governance those dumb people are fighting for the Walmart jobs?

Straw man; you just veered right off the thread topic.

Geographical breakdown

New England
17.3%

Middle Atlantic
22.7%

South
16.8%

Midwest
8.7%

Central
2.3%

Mountain
3.2%

Pacific
17.9%

International
11.1%

That is a VERY high figure.

Considering the U.S. ranks 17th in the world for education and Harvard has a high bar, not really.

US 17th In Global Education Ranking; Finland, South Korea Claim Top Spots

That's because they don't want to do the math. They never do.

There is no topic.

there is oda singing to the greatest president and his minions of all times.

aren't you happy we have such a great economy and so many jobs created?

New Topics

Forum List

Back