YEAH! I'm Married To the Next President of the United States...That's What He Said

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) Tweeted:
Somebody let Jill Biden know... https://t.co/PSMi9QrAdy

Pelosi has stated Trump would not be president 'one way or another'
Hillary laid out what will happen immediately when President Biden takes office
and has been advising the Biden transition team, she is also a part of
during an Atlantic Council workshop premier which she kicked off...

Because we all know its important to hear from her concerning matters of a Biden/Harris administration
opposed to either Biden or Harris

Harris has already stated...this will be a Harris administration along with Joe Biden

Now, Kamala's husband

I am praying it is God's will to thwart the plans and schemes of our enemies

One problem...

It looks like he got about 20 people there and I am generous.

President Trump had 20.000 people and millions watching online, and I am not generous. We Americans can not WAIT to vote for the amazing president. Having to wait until election day to screw with democrat scammers just make us that much more enthusiastic.

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) Tweeted:
Somebody let Jill Biden know... https://t.co/PSMi9QrAdy

Pelosi has stated Trump would not be president 'one way or another'
Hillary laid out what will happen immediately when President Biden takes office
and has been advising the Biden transition team, she is also a part of
during an Atlantic Council workshop premier which she kicked off...

Because we all know its important to hear from her concerning matters of a Biden/Harris administration
opposed to either Biden or Harris

Harris has already stated...this will be a Harris administration along with Joe Biden

Now, Kamala's husband

I am praying it is God's will to thwart the plans and schemes of our enemies

Pelosi has stated Trump would not be president 'one way or another

Pelosi is talking about taking away voters rights and invalidating the election-----when Trump wins.

One problem...

President Trump had 20.000 people and millions watching online, and I am not generous. We Americans can not WAIT to vote for the amazing president. Having to wait until election day to screw with democrat scammers just make us that much more enthusiastic.
But..but...but... they're protecting supporters by limiting crowds. Oh wait...scratch that...no masks or social distancing. Today must not be "protect supporter day".

One problem...

My point was, she is the VP pick

One problem...

But..but...but... they're protecting supporters by limiting crowds. Oh wait...scratch that...no masks or social distancing. Today must not be "protect supporter day".
Oh wow...GREAT POINT...never even crossed my mind

He’s a corrupt bastard and a traitor too.

What a bunch of morons the Left is. :rolleyes:
What a large collection of Russian Trolls the RWI's have.
You are being duped tremendously, bigly, yugly.
Fucking Morons on the Right. That's you and your FAKE identity Skye.
You got 13 days left until you are destroyed. LOOLLLOOOOLOL

^^^

That is what TDS looks in the last stages!:cuckoo:

very sad.

Based upon the massive, wide out in the open corruption we are being confronted by, I believe that Biden hides because he already knows the results of what strongly appears to be totally fraudulent election, indeed the total corruption of media, and how it has ceaselessly lied to Americans demands retribution all by itself! If for any reason, Biden is declared the winner, there is gonna be war, the very real thing...

Forum List

Back