Yawn - who cares, election was over when Trump revealed as serial sex offender

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The FBI is just covering their ass so when these new emails are made public after the election, no one can say,' they shoulda told us about these...' blah, blah, blah...

Bottom line - Hillary and her emails are just a pimple when compared to the vile mess that is Donald Trump.

The FBI is just covering their ass so when these new emails are made public after the election, no one can say,' they shoulda told us about these...' blah, blah, blah...

Bottom line - Hillary and her emails are just a pimple when compared to the vile mess that is Donald Trump.
Says the suck ass, kiss ass Clinton supporter…:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Donald Trump is as much of a serial sex offender as Bill Clinton is!

Judging by the shit fit hillary, podesta et al are throwing, I'd say THEY care.

They wouldn't if it was over as you seem to think.

Trump still an underdog, and will be on Election Day, but it's not over by a long shot, and team hillary knows it.

Did this happen in your imagination?

Cool thing, however, the rest of us are not living in your imagination, but the real world.

Well obviously, but to play devil's advocate, imagine if the only problem with him was groping:

no flip-flops on all major policy issues, no praising dictators, no Trump University fraud and subsequent bribing to cover that up, no ban on Muslims and vilification of Mexicans, no re-tweets from neo-Nazi sites and support from them, and no arrogant talk making himself out to be the greatest human on Earth.

Then he might be a viable candidate.

The thing is, these aren't Hillary's emails.

They're Anthony Weiner's emails.

Same with wikileaks. Those emails weren't hacked from Hillary's server or her accounts.

They're John Podesta's and the DNC's emails.

All this hacking and none of it was able to penetrate Hillary's server or accounts. Seems to me her server was much more secure than what the conservatives have been claiming.

Because when George Soros is flooding your country with mass Third World immigration, and when the Jewish foreign policy community is trying to ignite a war with Russia, and when the massive corruption in DC is dispossessing the nation, and when political correctness has left us defenseless against Asian-American espionage on behalf of an increasingly bellicose China, and when demographic pressures are threatening a catastrophic cognition collapse, what REALLY matters is whether Donald Trump talks to Billy Bush about women with the tone Gloria Allred thinks is most "respectful" toward women. THAT's what really fucking matters.

Same with wikileaks. Those emails weren't hacked from Hillary's server or her accounts.

All this hacking and none of it was able to penetrate Hillary's server or accounts. Seems to me her server was much more secure than what the conservatives have been claiming.

Except the emails haven't been released, you nor I have any idea what's in the emails :)

You know what I love about this? I get to go back and tell young ladies all about Bills 26 rides on the Lolita Express and his trips to Orgy Island.

Bubba Clinton is a serial sexual predator, but the Left considers him a rock star.

Why the double standard?

You know what I love about this? I get to go back and tell young ladies all about Bills 26 rides on the Lolita Express and his trips to Orgy Island.
You will have to explain your post. Lefties don't know anything about Lolita Express or Orgy Island. Their media hasn't bothered to inform them...so they are in the dark...and when told, they will consider it a conspiracy theory.

Trump is alleged.

Bill <with the wandering penis> is confirmed/. See Paula.

BTW The shit they've rolled out is such garbage it's funnier than all get out. David Brock from Media matters came out before all the women started being trotted out and said he'd pay any legal fees they might incur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Podesta's account was hacked, that had nothing to do with Hillary's. However much has been learned about Hillary, you're a liar pretty much every post I've ever seen from you. Here's the top 100 worse one for her.

The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

Donald Trump never did any of that while in federal office... lol

:lmao:

Wrong again idiot.

You will have to explain your post. Lefties don't know anything about Lolita Express or Orgy Island. Their media hasn't bothered to inform them...so they are in the dark...and when told, they will consider it a conspiracy theory.

Good point!

Lolita express was Jeff's plane to allow individuals who wanted young bait for older men. Orgy Island well that should be self explanatory.

Bottom line all you have on either side is accusations, my guess is after the election the Trump accusations will go away and the Clinton accusations will remain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back