Yankees!

3 minutes ago, MLB instituted black privilege.

"Josh Donaldson suspended for ‘Jackie’ comments towards Tim Anderson

Yankees third baseman Josh Donaldson has been suspended for one game and will be fined for using racist language towards star White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson, per The Post’s Jon Heyman.

Anderson revealed after Saturday’s game that Donaldson had called him “Jackie,” which he believed to be a racially-charged reference to Jackie Robinson. Donaldson insisted he was just joking, and that it was a reference to when Anderson called himself “today’s Jackie Robinson” in a Sports Illustrated feature."

According to the search function, I posted this comment in April of 2020:

"I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance."

I'm really pleased to have posted it, but sorry that Tim Anderson and MLB missed it.

"Boomer & Gio on Tim Anderson/Josh Donaldson: 'If MLB suspends him over this, it would be ridiculous'​

“I don’t see it, and if Major League Baseball suspends him over this, it would be ridiculous,” Boomer said during Monday’s show. “Absolutely ridiculous, unless something else was said or done that we do not know of.

“The way the word ‘racist’ is thrown around these days is like a blanket statement that you just throw around at somebody and devalue who they are. In this case, when you read what Tim Anderson said about himself, we all rolled our eyes.”

Both Boomer and Gio believe Donaldson’s comments were a jab at Anderson for comparing himself to one of the most influential athletes in sports history in a 2019 Sports Illustrated story, when Anderson talked about playing in modern baseball where African American participation has dropped significantly in recent decades, while old-school baseball minds have resisted Anderson’s actions on the field, from bat throws to home run celebrations. But Boomer and Gio believe comparing himself to someone like Robinson opened the door to criticism.

“You and I are both rolling our eyes, like who does this guy think he is?”

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

"Yankees' Josh Donaldson Suspended for Making Racist Comment to Tim Anderson"

I bet no one can quote any "racist" comment.

There was none.

This is America today, under the boot of the Left.

1653481827227.png

Forum List

Back