"Yankees"

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody just now said to me that "Yankees"... "it was us N word loving Yankees" that went into space.

This is my response to that.

It was the Northeast, but it very simply was not the same northeast that exists today, that sent Neil Armstrong and John Glenn into space.

Neither Neil Armstrong nor John Glenn have spent a single day in jail for crimes, they didn't grow up so poor that their living conditions are a humiliation to basic, fundamental Americanization... and they sure as hell didn't go to school, and start telling the teacher how to operate the classroom.

The Northeast of the time, wasn't a bunch favorites of the convention of tramps, like it is today, like it is during my time.

Back then, the Northeast was the golden America.. back then if you were in the Northeast, you were as well off as you will get in America, and anywhere else in the world.

Today, they brag about 300 murders a year, is full of welfare bums, and some places like Philadelphia have a higher college student population from elsewhere, than they do from Philadelphia high schools.

It wasn't the dope fiend haven that it is today.

So while they were from up north, it isn't so today.

How do I know ?
Because I am from there, that's why.

There is no fucking way in HELL that Kensington avenue, and Broad street is going to have anybody capable of balancing a book, much less being sent to space.

Just because the South really can't... doesn't mean the Northeast of today CAN.
:)

Somebody just now said to me that "Yankees"... "it was us N word loving Yankees" that went into space.

It was the Northeast, but it very simply was not the same northeast that exists today, that sent Neil Armstrong and John Glenn into space.

Neither Neil Armstrong nor John Glenn have spent a single day in jail for crimes, they didn't grow up so poor that their living conditions are a humiliation to basic, fundamental Americanization... and they sure as hell didn't go to school, and start telling the teacher how to operate the classroom.

The Northeast of the time, wasn't a bunch favorites of the convention of tramps, like it is today, like it is during my time.

Back then, the Northeast was the golden America.. back then if you were in the Northeast, you were as well off as you will get in America, and anywhere else in the world.

Today, they brag about 300 murders a year, is full of welfare bums, and some places like Philadelphia have a higher college student population from elsewhere, than they do from Philadelphia high schools.

How do I know ?

There is no fucking way in HELL that Kensington avenue, and Broad street is going to have anybody capable of balancing a book, much less being sent to space.

I see you need a geography lesson, oh kemosabe.

Armstrong and Glenn both came from Ohio, which is in the Midwest, not the Northeast.

• Banned
Nigga some people are gay... but you a faggot :puke:

Some people are kind of dumb, but you are a fucking retard who needs to go fuck himself and shoot up more heroin.
Why you on my dick niggah. fuck off :321:

:anj_stfu:
Go shoot up some more heroin.
lol
Fluckin dope :cuckoo:

did you shoot up today ?
lol
You huffin some hooch?

Some people are kind of dumb, but you are a fucking retard who needs to go fuck himself and shoot up more heroin.
Why you on my dick niggah. fuck off :321:

:anj_stfu:
Go shoot up some more heroin.
lol
Fluckin dope :cuckoo:

did you shoot up today ?
lol
You huffin some hooch?

No I don't play with my brain like a piano, how was the heroin last night ?
lol

yankee, an epithet that no self respecting person should ever want to be called, a mark of shame that cannot be lived down,
like herpes, it never goes away.

How do I know ?

I see you need a geography lesson, oh kemosabe.

Armstrong and Glenn both came from Ohio, which is in the Midwest, not the Northeast.

Yes, which happens to be my state.

Forum List

Back