Yall probably will make fun of me but I never heard of RBG until yesterday

Everyone seems to know who she is and it was major news that she passed away. Never seen or heard of her until 9/18/20
Well if you thought the media was fawning over that race baiter John Lewis, just wait to you see what they do for the next few weeks. She was an activist judge, the worst ever, who cared nothing about our Constitution. So naturally they worship her as the greatest thing ever.

is that why some of the Biden Supporters said......"We are fucked" when they heard she passed
The dems were hoping to create enough chaos with riots and idiotic lawsuits around the elections that they would be invalidated using the court system particularly the supreme court---RBG dying, I am sure harms their plans.

Everyone seems to know who she is and it was major news that she passed away. Never seen or heard of her until 9/18/20
That's why you're never in the political forum. Probably makes you one of the sane ones
This makes me jealous.

I can understand you being jealous of sane people, but if you work hard at it, you too can become one of us some day.

Nah, I'd rather not be an arrogant, pompous ass, thanks.

Don't you have a city to go burn down or something, liberal filth?

That's why you're never in the political forum. Probably makes you one of the sane ones
This makes me jealous.

I can understand you being jealous of sane people, but if you work hard at it, you too can become one of us some day.

Nope. You're just an ass. Nothing special about you.

This makes me jealous.

Nope. You're just an ass. Nothing special about you.

Nah, that's just a reflection of you in the mirror.

The OP should not be ashamed.

Most Americans, I am guessing, do not know how many justices are on the Court, either, let alone their names.

Most of us, including me, are quite ignorant regarding the government and its "public servants."

For example, I AM ashamed that until recently I did not know the name of my Congressperson.

Forum List

Back