Yall probably will make fun of me but I never heard of RBG until yesterday

Everyone seems to know who she is and it was major news that she passed away. Never seen or heard of her until 9/18/20
The only reason why I knew of her was through the mention of her during an episode of the Last Man Standing TV show.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

Everyone seems to know who she is and it was major news that she passed away. Never seen or heard of her until 9/18/20
The only reason why I knew of her was through the mention of her during an episode of the Last Man Standing TV show.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly
I think about 40 years ago she owned a pawn shop where I took in a Telecaster for some gas money.OTOH it may have been Larry King

Well if you thought the media was fawning over that race baiter John Lewis, just wait to you see what they do for the next few weeks. She was an activist judge, the worst ever, who cared nothing about our Constitution. So naturally they worship her as the greatest thing ever.

Well if you thought the media was fawning over that race baiter John Lewis, just wait to you see what they do for the next few weeks. She was an activist judge, the worst ever, who cared nothing about our Constitution. So naturally they worship her as the greatest thing ever.

is that why some of the Biden Supporters said......"We are fucked" when they heard she passed

is that why some of the Biden Supporters said......"We are fucked" when they heard she passed
No. Ginsberg was an extreme liberal who made several decisions by voting and swaying other judges. The GOP knew she was 87 and has been sick for a long time. Her death could mean another Justice would be appointed by a Conservative president, TRUMP.
That could make decisions start coming with a chance of being suitable to the Constitution rather than liberal which the Judges try to change laws instead of upholding them.

/—-/ I’m guessing most people haven’t heard of her either. You’d have to follow politics and the news. I don’t follow baseball, so I never heard of the Yankees starting pitcher or any other pitcher for that matter.

You have 13,735 post on a forum that is dedicated to politics - there has to be something wrong with you, and you are trying to justify it somehow.
I dont think hes ever posted in Politics. He mostly bitches about women

Correct only

sports
tv
general
dating lifestyle

Then why worry or question yourself at this late stage? what's the point LOL:dunno:

You care only about other topics, so...it is what it is lol!

That's why you're never in the political forum. Probably makes you one of the sane ones
This makes me jealous.

I can understand you being jealous of sane people, but if you work hard at it, you too can become one of us some day.
As you prove, the insane don't know they're insane

Forum List

Back