Yall need to look in a damn mirror

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We execute people in this nation. Our cops on occasion kill a peep. We allow our political correctness to pervert our society. We sentence some to absurd prison sentences while letting others off Scott free.
WE DO LOTS OF SHIT the rest of the world frowns on.
Should we be OK with them invading or droning us????

There is no doubt Biden fucked up our withdrawal from that flea bag shithole of a country but what happens now is the same thing that would happen no matter who was president. The war is over, we are no longer responsible for the decisions made in that country.

This shit I'm reading on here is over the top. Taliban beheads someone so some of you want to drone them to death. So if a scumbag on YOUR street commits some horrific crime should we drone your neighborhood to set an example to future criminals?

Fuck being the world police

And just to be clear there is a time or place to exercise military might. Trying to RULE another nation based on our so called values is not one of them.

Last edited:
We execute people in this nation. Our cops on occasion kill a peep. We allow our political correctness to pervert our society. We sentence some to absurd prison sentences while letting others off Scott free.

There is no doubt Biden fucked up our withdrawal from that flea bag shithole of a country but what happens now is the same thing that would happen no matter who was president. The war is over, we are no longer responsible for the decisions made in that country.

This shit I'm reading on here is over the top. Taliban beheads someone so some of you want to drone them to death. So if a scumbag on YOUR street commits some horrific crime should we drone your neighborhood to set an example to future criminals?

And just to be clear there is a time or place to exercise military might. Trying to RULE another nation based on our so called values is not one of them.
..we are not trying to rule these nations....we went in their because the terrorists were there

:fu:

I read your thread title and your OP and still don't know what your point is. Why would we drone anyone we can just arrest? Pretty much everyone wants to leave, so you're hot and bothered over a relative non point. Nope, not getting it

• Banned
I read your thread title and your OP and still don't know what your point is. Why would we drone anyone we can just arrest? Pretty much everyone wants to leave, so you're hot and bothered over a relative non point. Nope, not getting it
Of course you're not getting it. The need to bitch about Biden is overriding your common sense.
Fuck the Taliban, Fuck Afghanistan, Fuck being the world police, Fuck micromanaging other nations.
THE WAR IS OVER

You know what his point is, its to bash white Americans, who literally built the planet up for them, and they fucking hate you for every ounce of that build!

Of course you're not getting it. The need to bitch about Biden is overriding your common sense.
Fuck the Taliban, Fuck Afghanistan, Fuck being the world police, Fuck micromanaging other nations.
THE WAR IS OVER
Look at this degenerate, its totally oblivious to reality, its sole focus is upon its race hate. This animal could care fucking less that the man it voted for intentionally abandoned thousands of American citizens, and about 81,000 Afghan allies to die at hands of taliban....:asshole:

• Banned
Look at this degenerate, its totally oblivious to reality, its sole focus is upon its race hate. This animal could care fucking less that the man it voted for intentionally abandoned thousands of American citizens, and about 81,000 Afghan allies to die at hands of taliban....:asshole:
Hahahaha

Race?

Voted for Biden?

Hahahahaha

Clueless

THE WAR IS OVER

Wow, it really is mind reading day on US Message Board, and apparently it isn't just the leftists.

Fuck you bitch, you don't know what I think.

So you agree with 80% of the country, you want out of Afghanistan. Wow, edgy ...

You know what his point is, its to bash white Americans, who literally built the planet up for them, and they fucking hate you for every ounce of that build!

That's what the left is doing for sure. But Grampa Murked U isn't a leftist. He is just an old grump who doesn't always make sense, especially when he doesn't sleep well the night before.

Though apparently he did state his view this time. I just thought there was a point that he didn't agree with most of the country on, including me, and it turned out there wasn't.

Message boards have gotten me used to people agreeing with me getting angry anyway, like Grampa. I'm used to it now

Wow, it really is mind reading day on US Message Board, and apparently it isn't just the leftists.

Fuck you bitch, you don't know what I think.

So you agree with 80% of the country, you want out of Afghanistan. Wow, edgy ...
Funny I had to explain it to you for you to get it. Not so edgy after all.

Meanwhile how many threads full of crying about what the Taliban is doing NOW, as in after we're gone....
Then blaming Biden for it when in reality the barbarians would have acted the same regardless of who was president after we left.
There are a TON of things to take issue with Biden on so why reduce ourselves to the dumbest argument?

Funny I had to explain it to you for you to get it. Not so edgy after all.

Meanwhile how many threads full of crying about what the Taliban is doing NOW, as in after we're gone....
Then blaming Biden for it when in reality the barbarians would have acted the same regardless of who was president after we left.
There are a TON of things to take issue with Biden on so why reduce ourselves to the dumbest argument?

You confirmed you agree with almost everyone. I thought there was more of a point than that. I don't really consider that "explaining" anything, but whatever. Wait for my hard hitting editorial in favor of eating broccoli.

So you have a kidney stone or what? Getting angry at people who agree with you is pretty stupid.

I'm not a fan of you self proclaimed mind readers. Especially since none of you can prove you can read minds

That's what the left is doing for sure. But Grampa Murked U isn't a leftist. He is just an old grump who doesn't always make sense, especially when he doesn't sleep well the night before.

Though apparently he did state his view this time. I just thought there was a point that he didn't agree with most of the country on, including me, and it turned out there wasn't.

Message boards have gotten me used to people agreeing with me getting angry anyway, like Grampa. I'm used to it now
Such an opinion is a regurgitation of "equity" idiocy, thats where his head is squarely located, and "equity" is Marxist/Leninism and Maoism all rolled into one, fuck him, he is a leftist!

Such an opinion is a regurgitation of "equity" idiocy, thats where his head is squarely located, and "equity" is Marxist/Leninism and Maoism all rolled into one, fuck him, he is a leftist!
You are a moron if you think I'm a leftist. Not my fault a hot opinion makes your head explode. Ask a doctor to help you with that.

You are a moron if you think I'm a leftist. Not my fault a hot opinion makes your head explode. Ask a doctor to help you with that.

Hot opinions don't typically refer to saying "I agree with almost everyone."

But I agree you're not a leftist.

Your thread title is bizarre. Why do we need to look in a damn mirror since you are saying you agree with us?

Hot opinions don't typically refer to saying "I agree with almost everyone."

But I agree you're not a leftist.

Your thread title is bizarre. Why do we need to look in a damn mirror since you are saying you agree with us?
It was CLEARLY a hot take to him. Look how utterly unhinged he got lol. He acted like someone just felt up his little sister. Completely unglued

1631482081901.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back