Ya'll are trying too hard!

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
It doesn't matter how many times you try to force feed to us the idea that the democratic party is going to lose these elections, it isn't true. The dems are on offense, and pushing for change. Americans want to see change in the way things are done (if the polls are correct). Republicans haven't offered any new ideas, which is why they won't have control come November.

It doesn't matter how many times you try to force feed to us the idea that the democratic party is going to lose these elections, it isn't true. The dems are on offense, and pushing for change. Americans want to see change in the way things are done (if the polls are correct). Republicans haven't offered any new ideas, which is why they won't have control come November.

How many seats do you think they'll get? I haven't been following the numbers.

Typical liberal. You just tell Republicans they're going to lose, and your reason is that they haven't offered new ideas when you can't even tell us one concrete idea, and not "I can do better" as Kerry was so fond of saying.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Typical liberal. You just tell Republicans they're going to lose, and your reason is that they haven't offered new ideas when you can't even tell us one concrete idea, and not "I can do better" as Kerry was so fond of saying.

Americans are tired of the failure known as Iraq. We want to kill terrorists, and not waste time in a nation like Iraq.

We're tired of all the :firing: :tank: :flameth: :blowup: when it isn't directed at those who want to kill American civilians.

And what ideas do Democrats have to offer?

And do what with them? Detail just 'how' reducing or eliminating a force in Iraq would 'help kill those who want to kill americans.'.

Put more effort into finding OBL and eliminating terror organizations.
Protect our boarders. Stopping genocide in Africa. Elimating Iran and NK from using nuclear weapons. Defend Isreal. OR Bring home our men and women who are in harms way.

Anyone of those would be better than being in Iraq.

Explain what 'effort in finding OBL' and then tell us what what is MORE of that. How is 'more' measured? From where are you starting your measurment? What is 'effort'? Explain how or why the level of effort 'we' currently use is inadequate.

Protect our boarders [sic].

Define 'protect' How? From whom? From what?

Stopping genocide in Africa.

Which genocide? After you identify which, explain HOW.

Elimating Iran and NK from using nuclear weapons.

To what end? First strike? Sanctions? how would either of those work?

Defend Isreal. OR Bring home our men and women who are in harms way.

Wait a minute. We need to DEFEND Israel, OR bring our soldiers home. Wha? How can we defend Anyone w/o troops? What 'defense' would you grant? WHY defend Israel. Who pays for the defense of Israel?

What is 'be better'? Better than what? how?

Protect our boarders. Stopping genocide in Africa. Elimating Iran and NK from using nuclear weapons. Defend Isreal. OR Bring home our men and women who are in harms way.

Chad, YOUR the one trying too hard.

Fuck OBL. If we wanted him, well.........:smoke:

Us being in Iraq IS eliminating terror organizations.

We don't need combat troops on our boarders, we just need to enforce the law.:firing:

Fuck genocide in Africa. How is THAT our responsibility?

I'm all for eliminating Iran, and North Korea.

Fuck Israel. Their a loose cannon.

:shocked1:

Chad still hasn't answered this question. I would like his take on just how many seats the Democrats will gain.

If I had to guess, I would say 13 seats in the Senate (giving the dems 52 total) and just over 15 in the House. If that happens, they will have majority in congress.

New Topics

Forum List

Back