Yahoo email scan shows U.S. spy push to recast constitutional privacy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yahoo email scan shows U.S. spy push to recast constitutional privacy
Yahoo Inc's secret scanning of customer emails at the behest of a U.S. spy agency is part of a growing push by officials to loosen constitutional protections Americans have against arbitrary governmental searches, according to legal documents and people briefed on closed court hearings. " REUTERS" this is from them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like infowars has kept warning and warning yet sheeple want to feel safe and secure while willing to use the very lines they were manipulated into thinking which are " I don't care" Let them look at my email , I have nothing to hide". LMAO if they only knew how dangerous this is they might not think that, then again they are willing to give up all their freedom to feel safe because the Gubberment told them this is what we have to do in order to make our little ole Country safe for you . Give me a flippen break.
---------------------------------------------
William Binney, the most high-level NSA whistleblower in the agency’s history, discusses the latest on the surveillance state, the “Snowden” film, an upcoming NSA documentary and the surveillance endgame.

Binney also analyzes President Obama’s recent remarks at the United Nations and how it reveals the NSA’s plan for a global surveillance grid.

upload_2016-12-21_17-36-33.png

So... If the NSA was spying on the Sanders and Trump campaigns, and the NSA is a Federal Agency, who's top dog is Obama, who's lap dancer was Heillery... we're supposed to be upset that Wikileaks exposed the voter manipulation of the DNC? Is that right? Am I missing something here? No wonder Mitch McConnell changed his mind about calling for a special investigation...

• Banned
So... If the NSA was spying on the Sanders and Trump campaigns, and the NSA is a Federal Agency, who's top dog is Obama, who's lap dancer was Heillery... we're supposed to be upset that Wikileaks exposed the voter manipulation of the DNC? Is that right? Am I missing something here? No wonder Mitch McConnell changed his mind about calling for a special investigation...

We can be sure they are sitting on all of it. Just like Julian said they have those emails. The CIA is being blackmailed , Comey had to play the fall guy. Most people do not understand the depths of cover ups that go on.

• Banned

Most refuse to believe their own refrigerators, dish washers etc will be spying on them.

We can be sure they are sitting on all of it. Just like Julian said they have those emails. The CIA is being blackmailed , Comey had to play the fall guy. Most people do not understand the depths of cover ups that go on.
But Comey was FBI, not CIA. The NSA sits above them all.

• Banned

I'm just saying they have those gov. groups in general have all been blackmailed from Comey, onto the CIA, etc. They all have dirt on them. That's why many of them have to come out in the public siding with the Crooked leaders like Clinton etc.

Most refuse to believe their own refrigerators, dish washers etc will be spying on them.
I always keep tape over my laptop camera...

I'm just saying they have those gov. groups in general have all been blackmailed from Comey, onto the CIA, etc. They all have dirt on them. That's why many of them have to come out in the public siding with the Crooked leaders like Clinton etc.
Agreed. They're all puppets with strings attached. Good thing Trump doesn't care what anyone thinks. Hard to blackmail someone like him. Lol!

Forum List

Back