YA GOTTA READ it TO BELIEVE IT !!!

Global Warming Hysteria has now degenerated into a new LIEberrhoidal Mania: El Nino is the cause for fucking wars. God's Truth .........Or. at least, a LEberrhoidal and/or Obamarhoidal Truth.

Read all aboout it:

Here's the link to something that: YA GOTTA READ IT TO BELIEVE IT !!!

Global Warming Causes Civil War at White House - John Ransom - Townhall Finance
When libs believe a lie, like man caused global warming, it drives them nuts, well nuttier than normal.

Global Warming Hysteria has now degenerated into a new LIEberrhoidal Mania: El Nino is the cause for fucking wars. God's Truth .........Or. at least, a LEberrhoidal and/or Obamarhoidal Truth.

Read all aboout it:

When libs believe a lie, like man caused global warming, it drives them nuts, well nuttier than normal.

Hey its not a lie, their warming sky god is real and their prophet, al gore, walks the earth :D

We are getting this hurricane because the oceans are warmer from global warming, or so I heard....then the Weather Channel meteorologist said that the atlantic is almost as warm as in the 50's which means the hurricane wont lose as much steam before it hits new england.

It's absolutely baffling that there is anyone left in 2011 who still thinks man-made global warming is some political ploy in spite of the mountain of evidence.

And I'm no liberal. Liberals have tons of agendas, as do conservatives, but climate change isn't one of them. If anyone is guilty of having an agenda on this issue, it is the far right, spreading misinformation and fake "science" to protect their oil profits. It's pretty sickening.

It's absolutely baffling that there is anyone left in 2011 who still thinks man-made global warming is some political ploy in spite of the mountain of evidence.

And I'm no liberal. Liberals have tons of agendas, as do conservatives, but climate change isn't one of them. If anyone is guilty of having an agenda on this issue, it is the far right, spreading misinformation and fake "science" to protect their oil profits. It's pretty sickening.

Garbage---so called "climate change" is the GOD of liberal agendas. Remember when it was called global warming but that wasn't working out to well ? If people can be frightened enough to buy into this crap, politicians and their donors stand to make fortunes.

Garbage---so called "climate change" is the GOD of liberal agendas. Remember when it was called global warming but that wasn't working out to well ? If people can be frightened enough to buy into this crap, politicians and their donors stand to make fortunes.

Nah, there are a lot of things that liberals care more about than climate change, most notably protecting social programs. A huge percentage of their votes come from people on Medicare, SS, and welfare.

The bottom line is that man-made climate change is a very real thing, and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignoring the science. The left may stand to benefit from climate change, but the right is spreading misinformation and lies to try to convince people that man-made climate change is some myth so that they can continue to rake in record oil profits.

Which side is more guilty: the one that stands to benefit from the facts or the one that lies to protect profits?

Read all aboout it:

Of course if I told you that this is hardly news, and that HOT WEATHER also increases the incidence of crime, especially crimes of passion, would you also think that is a liberal plot?

According to the researcher's work, last week with its record heat and humidity was not a week where increased levels of crime would have occurred. The researchers, two psychologists from Florida State University, concluded that violent crime rises with temperature but only to a point.
According to the researchers, levels of violent crime increase up to around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Near 80 degrees Fahrenheit the rate of violent crime begins to fall. The researchers came to the hypothetical conclusion that at high temperature levels people make the choice to escape from the heat rather than act out in aggression because of it. In other words, as higher temperatures increase past the 80 degree range, people become sluggish because of the heat.

One psychologist at Iowa State critiques the researchers' study for not tracking violent crime rates with the time of day and has independently tracked heat and violence where assault rates peak with the highest temperatures. The psychologist offers his own explanation and argues that the human body's physical attributes like heart rate, blood circulation, metabolism and ability to sweat all change in hot weather. More testosterone is also produced in hot weather. The physical changes are linked to a person's capacity for confrontation.

Finally, a third study using data from Columbus, Ohio confirmed the findings of the first study. The study found the same relationship between heat and crime. Temperature seems to have a larger influence over violence in outdoor or commercial settings and as temperatures creep beyond the 80s and into the 90s, violence starts to decline.
Taking the studies into consideration, last week's high temperatures may have cooled violent crime.

• Banned

TexSHIT,

First off, you're a fucking phoney.

You're as transparently LIEberrhoidal as Keith Olbermann, Al Sharpton, etc.....

Next, the global warming evidence is such that for every so-called proof......there's the opposite.

Finally, the fact that the LIEberrhoidals, and/or Obamarrhoidals are buying into this bullshit as indicated in the OP-ed's article is that YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ IT IN THE SUGGESTED LIEBERRHOIDAL ARTICLES OR MEDIA SUCH AS THE PUFFINGTON POST, ETC !!!!

So, STFU because you're making a bigger fucking idiot of yourself than you are already !!!

Last edited:

Nah, there are a lot of things that liberals care more about than climate change, most notably protecting social programs. A huge percentage of their votes come from people on Medicare, SS, and welfare.

The bottom line is that man-made climate change is a very real thing, and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignoring the science. The left may stand to benefit from climate change, but the right is spreading misinformation and lies to try to convince people that man-made climate change is some myth so that they can continue to rake in record oil profits.

Which side is more guilty: the one that stands to benefit from the facts or the one that lies to protect profits?

TexSHIT,

In case you didn't read my response to your other post where you unload your farts, let me replicate it fer ya:

First off, you're a fucking phoney.

You're as transparently LIEberrhoidal as Keith Olbermann, Al Sharpton, etc.....

Next, the global warming evidence is such that for every so-called proof......there's the opposite.

Finally, the fact that the LIEberrhoidals, and/or Obamarrhoidals are buying into this bullshit as indicated in the OP-ed's article is that YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ IT IN THE SUGGESTED LIEBERRHOIDAL ARTICLES OR MEDIA SUCH AS THE PUFFINGTON POST, ETC !!!!

So, STFU because you're making a bigger fucking idiot of yourself than you are already !!!

Or the ones that lie to infringe on our freedoms?

Or the ones that use climate change for personal profit (al gore)

Or the ones that use climate change to expand the power of the govt (obama administration....expanding the govt infringes on individual liberties in most instances)

Or the ones that use climate change to try and redistribute wealth as part of their political agenda (Van Jones)

Last edited:
Or the ones that lie to infringe on our freedoms?

Fair enough. I assume you're against the Patriot Act, then?

Or the ones that use climate change for personal profit (al gore)

While I don't necessarily agree with Al Gore on some things (like the fact that his personal energy use is ridiculous and makes him look like a hypocrite), I will still argue that using a fact for personal gain is not nearly as bad as denying a fact for personal gain.

Or the ones that use climate change to expand the power of the govt (obama administration....expanding the govt infringes on individual liberties in most instances)

How exactly has Obama used climate change to expand the power of the gov't?

Or the ones that use climate change to try and redistribute wealth as part of their political agenda (Van Jones)

I'd have to ask for an explanation here again. All I know about Van Jones is that he was a White House advisor and he's an environmental activist.

You just seem awfully angry for a Buddhist. I know lots and lots of Buddhists and I've never heard one call someone shit, a fucking phony, or a fucking idiot before. Pretty much the opposite of Right Speech, isn't it?

If you're going to wear a label, you should probably try to live up to it.

Last edited:
CLimate change gives reason to push cap and trade.
Cap and trade brings government into the operation of almost every industry.

CLimate change theories satisfy two areas of the left:

Larger government (as explained aboive)
Ecoological concners

I personally do not believe climate change is man made. For the life of me I can not figure out what kind of technoilogy man had that created the ice age and the subesequent warming trend...and what technology man had in the 1700's that caused the mini ice age where we had snow in the northern plains during the summer...and what technology we had in the early 1800's that caused the warming trend that is still going on today.

I have no opinion on global warming. However, the scientists who have made a career off global warming benefit. They have a vested interest in keeping the global warming thing going. Doesn't mean they are wrong, of course, but don't assume that those on the global warming side don't benefit.

You just seem awfully angry for a Buddhist. I know lots and lots of Buddhists and I've never heard one call someone shit, a fucking phony, or a fucking idiot before. Pretty much the opposite of Right Speech, isn't it?

If you're going to wear a label, you should probably try to live up to it.

Tex

First, welcome to the board.

Second, never mind gaytrauma. He's crazy.

Toro, were it only climatologists that were stating concerns about global warming, you might have a point. However, Geologists, Biologists, and Oceanographers, as well as Physicists and Chemists are also pointing out things that are changing. Changes that can only be explained by the effect of the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere. From the ocean rise, ocean acidification, melting glaciers, alpine and continental, and many other observations, we are seeing the effects of global warming.

Arrnhenius predicted some of these effects in 1896, many more have been predicted in the interrum. Most of what has already happened occurred much sooner than anyone's predictions. The observed effects are not computer models, they are what has already happened, and what is happening at the present time.

Toro, were it only climatologists that were stating concerns about global warming, you might have a point. However, Geologists, Biologists, and Oceanographers, as well as Physicists and Chemists are also pointing out things that are changing. Changes that can only be explained by the effect of the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere. From the ocean rise, ocean acidification, melting glaciers, alpine and continental, and many other observations, we are seeing the effects of global warming.

Arrnhenius predicted some of these effects in 1896, many more have been predicted in the interrum. Most of what has already happened occurred much sooner than anyone's predictions. The observed effects are not computer models, they are what has already happened, and what is happening at the present time.

Like I said, I have no opinion on global warming. However, there are people with a vested interest who benefit from the promotion of global warming. All I'm saying is don't single out only one side impugning economic motives in this debate. Scientists and academics are sometimes wrong, and they are human with their own biases and motivations.

Forum List

Back