Ya gotta push

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I've been saying it since the day I got here

Normies ya gotta stand up and push back ....cause you're pretty much the main course.

You don’t like the decisions yesterday and today? You’re really not going to like the next part. I mean, it’s your fault, but you’re not going to like it.

Dr Strangetweet or How I Learned to Love the RT

@lone_rides
·
Follow
See, we were cool with the status quo. Yeah, we wanted abortion to go back to the states. Yeah, we wanted gun rights expanded. Yeah, we wanted our kids safe from LGBTQ indoctrination. But it wasn’t enough to fight about.
8:08 PM · Jun 24, 2022

Read em all at the former United States of America's most trusted news site
And winners of the prestigious Elon Musk award

Push ...even when they label you a domestic terrorist for showing up at the local school board meeting

I've been saying it since the day I got here

Normies ya gotta stand up and push back ....cause you're pretty much the main course.

You don’t like the decisions yesterday and today? You’re really not going to like the next part. I mean, it’s your fault, but you’re not going to like it.

Dr Strangetweet or How I Learned to Love the RT
@lone_rides
·
Follow
See, we were cool with the status quo. Yeah, we wanted abortion to go back to the states. Yeah, we wanted gun rights expanded. Yeah, we wanted our kids safe from LGBTQ indoctrination. But it wasn’t enough to fight about.
8:08 PM · Jun 24, 2022

Read em all at the former United States of America's most trusted news site
And winners of the prestigious Elon Musk award

Push ...even when they label you a domestic terrorist for showing up at the local school board meeting

As long as good, decent, morally upright, traditional, patriotic, Christian Americans continue to try to fight back through the system, which has been corrupted beyond measure, they will continue to lose and lose badly. I am as thrilled as any other conservative American over the reversal of Roe and the recent Second Amendment ruling. However, neither small victory is enough. We conservatives will continue to lose the war for the minds and bodies of our children and our right to keep and bear will continue to be whittled away. But, I am preaching to a happily deaf choir . . .

As long as good, decent, morally upright, traditional, patriotic, Christian Americans continue to try to fight back through the system, which has been corrupted beyond measure, they will continue to lose and lose badly. I am as thrilled as any other conservative American over the reversal of Roe and the recent Second Amendment ruling. However, neither small victory is enough. We conservatives will continue to lose the war for the minds and bodies of our children and our right to keep and bear will continue to be whittled away. But, I am preaching to a happily deaf choir . . .

I think we're to far gone to but ya gotta egg and cheer em on

And when the day comes that their Schutzstaffel kick in your door? It's best to have that choice made, well ahead of time... just sayin'

American Schutzstaffel kick in the doors of average Americans every day. The reason they get away with it is far too many Americans are divided over inconsequential annoyances with each other. That, and then there's this prevailing wind of Americans caring only about their own backyards; as long as the SS isn't kicking in their doors they're just fine with it happening to others, even their neighbors. Divided we are falling . . .

Forum List

Back