Xotoxi - My Condolences

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Turns out you don't have to be a white advocate to get killed by blacks in SA:

Amy Biehl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American college student at Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa. She studied at the University of the Western Cape in Cape Town as a scholar in the Fulbright Program. When 26-year-old Biehl drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pelted her car with stones and smashed its windows while shouting racial epithets. Biehl was struck in the head with a brick, then dragged from her car. She was surrounded as she tried to escape and was stoned and stabbed to death.

My thoughts are with you and your white liberal friends while you ponder the extreme irony of all this.

Last edited:
Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American college student at Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa.

My thoughts are with you and your white liberal friends while you ponder the extreme irony of all this.

FAIL

...by assuming that only LIBERALS are sickened by white supremacy.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American college student at Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa.

FAIL

A white woman who ventured to South Africa to help blacks was bludgeoned to death BY BLACKS who shouted racial epithets while killing her.

You say nothing about this.

Who failed, again?

FAIL

A white woman who ventured to South Africa to help blacks was bludgeoned to death BY BLACKS who shouted racial epithets while killing her.

Who failed, again?

I'm more curious on your thoughts.

First of all, you have a white woman killed by savages...a genuine declaration of war against the most powerful race on earth.

But on the other hand, a white woman who betrayed her own race was killed...which probably pleases you.

Is this a case where you side with the blacks...or do you side with someone who was supporting the blacks?

FAIL

Who failed, again?

First of all, you have a white woman killed by savages...a genuine declaration of war against the most powerful race on earth.

But on the other hand, a white woman who betrayed her own race was killed...which probably pleases you.

Is this a case where you side with the blacks...or do you side with someone who was supporting the blacks?

I would not say I am "pleased" that that young woman was brutally killed.

The bottom line is this:

It doesn't matter whether you're Eugene Terreblanche, a so-called 'white supremacist', or Amy Biehl, a so-called 'savior of black people.'

BLACKS WILL KILL YOU EITHER WAY.

I would see this in New York: young white girls from the Midwest, visions of racial justice dancing in their heads, sign up to teach in inner-city schools. Then, on the way home from the subway, they get stabbed in the back by black kids.

I think we are better off NOT MEDDLING IN THEIR LIVES, and VICE VERSA.

White either want to ENSLAVE BLACK PEOPLE, or BE THEIR SLAVES. We want to shackle and beat them, or grovel at their feet like dogs.

That's insanity.

But there is a SANE path -- a middle ground.

Races should keep a respectful distance from each other. Because whether the intentions are good or bad, the results are always disastrous.

My hope is that whites come to understand this. Whites think that they're beloved by the world, but that's not quite true. There is a lot of hatred TOWARD US, though nobody would ever call that "racism". Whites don't understand that much of the time, we aren't "loved" for our deeds so much as taken advantage of.

Other races understand better than whites that the world is dog-eat-dog. It is not kumbaya.

That doesn't mean you have to "hate" other races or want to kill them all. Just set some reasonable boundaries. Best for everyone, overall.

Why do you think this is so depraved?

Last edited:
Well, if she is one of those responsible for bringing on the current regime in south africa, I can see why folks might be upset about that.

So a white girl gets killed by some black people in Africa and you think that race is the only factor? :eusa_eh:

Yes.

Amy Biehl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When 26-year-old Biehl drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pelted her car with stones and smashed its windows while shouting racial epithets. Biehl was struck in the head with a brick, then dragged from her car. She was surrounded as she tried to escape and was stoned and stabbed to death.

Who failed, again?

I would not say I am "pleased" that that young woman was brutally killed.

The bottom line is this:

It doesn't matter whether you're Eugene Terreblanche, a so-called 'white supremacist', or Amy Biehl, a so-called 'savior of black people.'

I would see this in New York: young white girls from the Midwest, visions of racial justice dancing in their heads, sign up to teach in inner-city schools. Then, on the way home from the subway, they get stabbed in the back by black kids.

I think we are better off NOT MEDDLING IN THEIR LIVES, and VICE VERSA.

White either want to ENSLAVE BLACK PEOPLE, or BE THEIR SLAVES. We want to shackle and beat them, or grovel at their feet like dogs.

That's insanity.

But there is a SANE path -- a middle ground.

Races should keep a respectful distance from each other. Because whether the intentions are good or bad, the results are always disastrous.

My hope is that whites come to understand this. Whites think that they're beloved by the world, but that's not quite true. There is a lot of hatred TOWARD US, though nobody would ever call that "racism". Whites don't understand that much of the time, we aren't "loved" for our deeds so much as taken advantage of.

Other races understand better than whites that the world is dog-eat-dog. It is not kumbaya.

That doesn't mean you have to "hate" other races or want to kill them all. Just set some reasonable boundaries. Best for everyone, overall.

Okay...you've made your point.

Where are you going to go?

Well William, I guess in your fantasy world there would never be whites killing whites.

Its "depraved" because you are using inductive stupidity to argue against the deductive logic that the vastly more intelligent Biehl used:

Just because SOME are evil, doesn't make ALL evil.

Sigh. Deduction has limits. "Not all moths will eat your suit. Therefore, don't use mothballs" -- that is faulty logic.

Blacks and whites don't get along. They like to kill/enslave each other. Why not go our separate ways?

Where are you going to go?

The world is a HUGE place. Africa is a huge continent, Europe is a huge continent, Asia and North America, too.

Why not at least keep a general stick-to-it-iveness for these places, where races developed over thousands of years? There could still be travel, trade, cultural exchange, etc., but we wouldn't fool ourselves into thinking that you could switch out half the population of Haiti for half the population of Iowa and have everything run smoothly.

Maybe white colonists made a MISTAKE to try setting up shop at the bottom of an all-black continent. And then trying to rule over blacks.

Likewise, maybe it's a MISTAKE for whites to think that they should allow Europe to be overrun with Muslims, as they're doing now.

Staying on your side of town has its virtues.

Its "depraved" because you are using inductive stupidity to argue against the deductive logic that the vastly more intelligent Biehl used:

Just because SOME are evil, doesn't make ALL evil.

Sigh. Deduction has limits. "Not all moths will eat your suit. Therefore, don't use mothballs" -- that is faulty logic.

Blacks and whites don't get along. They like to kill/enslave each other. Why not go our separate ways?

Our "seperate ways?"

You think all whites should step off the planet?

Our "seperate ways?"

You think all whites should step off the planet?

No, I think we should reassert ourselves culturally, politically and biologically. We might eventually move toward some kind of geographic separation.

No more interracial intercourse? Would that be illegal?

If I happened to have a black guy visiting and watching football, would I be at risk for the authorities busting into my house and holding us at gunpoint?

If I happened to have a black guy visiting and watching football, would I be at risk for the authorities busting into my house and holding us at gunpoint?

Statistically, xotoxi, the black guy would be the one busting into your house.

Forum List

Back