Xiden’s Anti-American Agenda Gives Amnesty to 100,000 Illegal Haitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Xiden is at it again with his “illegal voters first” agenda.

In a move labeled as “humanitarian protection,” Xiden just granted temporary amnesty for 100,000 Haitians.

While there are around 10 million Americans who are unemployed.

According to Xiden and the Department of Homeland Security, Haitians can now apply for temporary protected status.

Is this a true extended arm of help?

Or another tactic for the Democrats to secure more votes?

President Xiden @POTUS

United States government official Today my Administration announced a new 18 month designation of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haiti.

Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas @SecMayorkas Today, in recognition of the extraordinary and temporary conditions in Haiti, I am announcing Temporary Protected Status for Haiti for 18 months. This new designation enables eligible Haitian nationals to apply for protected status.

Maybe Xiden deems it safer for them to stay here for future Democrat voters?

Furthermore, what happened to all the money the Clintons gave to Haiti?

We have a video from CBS4 Miami that had more on Biden’s “humanitarian protection”:

(Excerpt) Read more at welovetrump.com

Per Tucker Carlson tonight, the State Department has authorized US embassies to fly the Black Lives Matter flag. BLM is now a world wide terrorist organization being actively promoted by the former USA. So, yes, it can get worse.

Xiden is at it again with his “illegal voters first” agenda.

In a move labeled as “humanitarian protection,” Xiden just granted temporary amnesty for 100,000 Haitians.

While there are around 10 million Americans who are unemployed.

According to Xiden and the Department of Homeland Security, Haitians can now apply for temporary protected status.

Is this a true extended arm of help?

Or another tactic for the Democrats to secure more votes?

President Xiden @POTUS

United States government official Today my Administration announced a new 18 month designation of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haiti.

Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas @SecMayorkas Today, in recognition of the extraordinary and temporary conditions in Haiti, I am announcing Temporary Protected Status for Haiti for 18 months. This new designation enables eligible Haitian nationals to apply for protected status.

Maybe Xiden deems it safer for them to stay here for future Democrat voters?

Furthermore, what happened to all the money the Clintons gave to Haiti?

We have a video from CBS4 Miami that had more on Biden’s “humanitarian protection”:

(Excerpt) Read more at welovetrump.com

Per Tucker Carlson tonight, the State Department has authorized US embassies to fly the Black Lives Matter flag. BLM is now a world wide terrorist organization being actively promoted by the former USA. So, yes, it can get worse.

Unclean OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back