Xiden Dem Boycott

struth

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2021
Xiden and his party have ordered the boycott of the US citizens of the state of GA, over a law they referred to as Jim Crow...even though it expands voting rights.

Will Xiden and the Dems order the boycott of the Olympic games in China now? Obviously, there is real, massive human rights abuse there....but will they stand up to their puppet master? My guess is, obviously no....

"

Republicans who have called either for a boycott or for the Olympics to be moved out of Beijing have cited a U.S. designation made under former President Donald Trump that the Chinese government was perpetrating genocide against Uighur Muslims in its Xinjiang region."

Speaking to reporters about U.S. participation in the Beijing Olympics, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said, “There hasn’t been a final decision made on that and, of course, we would look for guidance from the U.S. Olympic Committee.”

Do you have a copy of the order from Biden about Georgia?
I am not aware of him signing an Order...but there are a number of times he's publicly stated it

I am not aware of him signing an Order...but there are a number of times he's publicly stated it

Yet, he did not order anyone to do anything he gave an opinion like anyone can do..

He's

Yet, he did not order anyone to do anything he gave an opinion like anyone can do..
He's the President of the United States....the leaders of the DNC, and their Brown Shirts that have caused massive violence and destruction across the United States for over four years....we all know what would happen if his "opinion' wasn't followed.

Meanwhile...to the topic of the thread...will he order the boycott of China? What's your thoughts and why?

Xiden and his party have ordered the boycott of the US citizens of the state of GA, over a law they referred to as Jim Crow...even though it expands voting rights.

Will Xiden and the Dems order the boycott of the Olympic games in China now? Obviously, there is real, massive human rights abuse there....but will they stand up to their puppet master? My guess is, obviously no....

"

Republicans who have called either for a boycott or for the Olympics to be moved out of Beijing have cited a U.S. designation made under former President Donald Trump that the Chinese government was perpetrating genocide against Uighur Muslims in its Xinjiang region."

Speaking to reporters about U.S. participation in the Beijing Olympics, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said, “There hasn’t been a final decision made on that and, of course, we would look for guidance from the U.S. Olympic Committee.”
Will MLB baseball move the All Star game to China I wonder?

"

That's a good question...depends if Xi tells Xiden to threaten them to I suppose

"

MLB will move the allstar game to Cleveland then threaten to pull out unless the Indians change their name.

"

MLB will move the allstar game to Cleveland then threaten to pull out unless the Indians change their name.
Cleveland is already changing their name...https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/13/sports/baseball/cleveland-indians-baseball-name-change.html

He's

He's the President of the United States....the leaders of the DNC, and their Brown Shirts that have caused massive violence and destruction across the United States for over four years....we all know what would happen if his "opinion' wasn't followed.

Meanwhile...to the topic of the thread...will he order the boycott of China? What's your thoughts and why?
He just isn't president of Georgia.

He's

He just isn't president of Georgia.
Nope, just the United States...and he is very very angry that he doesn't have a Gov there to do the party's bidding. Speaking of...are the dems still suing over her lose?

Forum List

Back