Xenophobe Biden to impose travel restrictions on South Africa, U.K. and Brazil to mitigate new Covid strains

Pathetic racist.

Blacks now run South Africa so this is textbook systemic racism.

Look for USMB "blacks" to defend Bidens racism

MarcATL #LOL #DemsRracist
IM2
Asclepias

It's not racism when a democrat does it

Pathetic racist.

IM2
Asclepias

There is no need to defend Biden. He banned the UK which is a paleface country.

Pathetic racist.

IM2
Asclepias

Lol, he's gonna take care of you blacks! lol

Pathetic racist.

Yes, Biden is a pathetic racist...and now he is a worse racist... because his handler from China tells him what to do. This is all very sad my friends, the Military should have never allowed China Biden steal this election...I am having a great spiritual problem with the American Military as we speak....they should have stopped Pedo Biden.

Sadly they did not.

The left is prolly wishing they had Trump back! Lmao!

Well, some already regret their vote according to this.

p

“Jeremy just called and yelled at me. He said everyone on the job site are freaking out thinking they are going to lose their jobs. He’s blaming me for voting for Biden. You know I hated the way Trump acted. Is it true that Jeremy could lose his job?”

Pathetic racist.

Yes, Biden is a pathetic racist...and now he is a worse racist... because his handler from China tells him what to do. This is all very sad my friends, the Military should have never allowed China Biden steal this election...I am having a great spiritual problem with the American Military as we speak....they should have stopped Pedo Biden.

Sadly they did not.

I am a vet and I have lost all respect for the military. Not for the soldiers that have to do what they are told but the generals and officers in charge So I am with you. They did not defend our constitution foreign and domestic, in which they have signed up for. They can also be considered traitors to this Republic.

Pathetic racist.

IM2
Asclepias

Lol, he's gonna take care of you blacks! lol

Yea, just like Obama did. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

p

“Jeremy just called and yelled at me. He said everyone on the job site are freaking out thinking they are going to lose their jobs. He’s blaming me for voting for Biden. You know I hated the way Trump acted. Is it true that Jeremy could lose his job?”

They can say Trump didn't warn them, lever doubt that Democrats LIE!

p

They can say Trump didn't warn them, lever doubt that Democrats LIE!

They were blinded by hate that the MSM and Hollywood pushed, backed my DARPA/CIA and deep state assets like that.

Pathetic racist.

I don't think you understand what either the word "xenophobe" or "racist" mean.

Both words are bullshit terms when reacting to travel bans or restrictions on citizens from a country that represents a high risk or threat to US. This is no different than when Trump banned travel from countries that happened to be Muslim and a threat to US based on valid data. Your side referred to it as a Muslim ban which was a fallacy because not all Muslim Nations were banned from coming here. The first and only criteria was indicators of terror threats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back