Xenophobe Biden to impose travel restrictions on South Africa, U.K. and Brazil to mitigate new Covid strains

The left is prolly wishing they had Trump back! Lmao!

Well, some already regret their vote according to this.

p

“Jeremy just called and yelled at me. He said everyone on the job site are freaking out thinking they are going to lose their jobs. He’s blaming me for voting for Biden. You know I hated the way Trump acted. Is it true that Jeremy could lose his job?”

No doubt. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Hell he was signing EO's and didn't know what any of them said. Anyone who voted for that jackass will already be regretting the vote.

He stopped construction on the wall and it already funded. He stopped the keystone pipeline. That right there put thousands out of work.

He's allowing transgender guys to compete with real girls. That should go over well with voters.

He's raised the minimum wage for Fed employees to $15 and hour. We tax payers will pay for that stupid move.

He signed us up for the Paris accords. That money stealing climate change bullshit. When they find a way to harness the Sun and the Moon then you can control the climate. What a waste of our tax dollars.

He's also refunded WHO. You know the outfit that lied their asses off for the Chinese. The outfit that did even try to get China to lock down their country.

Oh yeah. What a great POTUS this jack ass will be.

Last edited:

p

“Jeremy just called and yelled at me. He said everyone on the job site are freaking out thinking they are going to lose their jobs. He’s blaming me for voting for Biden. You know I hated the way Trump acted. Is it true that Jeremy could lose his job?”

No doubt. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Hell he was signing EO's and didn't know what any of them said. Anyone who voted for that jackass will already be regretting the vote.

He stopped construction on the wall and it already funder. He stopped the keystone pipeline. That right there put thousands out of work.

He's allowing transgender guys to compete with real girls. That should go over well with voters.

He's raised the minimum wage for Fed employees to $15 and hour. We tax payers will pay for that stupid move.

He signed us up for the Paris accords. That money stealing climate change bullshit. When they find a way to harness the Sun and the Moon then you can control the climate. What a waste of our tax dollars.

He's also refunded WHO. You know the outfit that lied their asses off for the Chinese. The outfit that did even try to get China to lock down their country.

You have hit all the nails on the head. And now he is going to piss all woman off or atleast the ones that play sports. Especially when the kids of the moms start losing to the feminine males. I mean I don't mind transgenders but now all a guy or a boy will have to do is grow there hair long and say they are a transgender and play any woman's sport. What if he is a pervert?

p

He stopped construction on the wall and it already funder. He stopped the keystone pipeline. That right there put thousands out of work.

You have hit all the nails on the head. And now he is going to piss all woman off or atleast the ones that play sports. Especially when the kids of the moms start losing to the feminine males. I mean I don't mind transgenders but now all a guy or a boy will have to do is grow there hair long and say they are a transgender and play any woman's sport. What if he is a pervert?

Ironically, they still won’t understand that they voted for it. It just doesn’t sink in for these folks. Biden can tell them it is for the good of society and they would literally throw their kids under the bus. It is years of indoctrination at work. When you start pounding nonsense into kid’s heads in pre-school all the way through college, it is VERY difficult to ever break the mind-meld. One read from the resident lefties on this board is all it takes to see just how cemented the indoctrination. It is like a religion to them. Denouncing their teachings would be like denouncing God to a religious person.

Pathetic racist.

Blacks now run South Africa so this is textbook systemic racism.

Look for USMB "blacks" to defend Bidens racism

MarcATL #LOL #DemsRracist
IM2
Asclepias

It's not racism when a democrat does it
There is no need to defend Biden. He banned the UK which is a paleface country.
Another racist pos banished.

Pathetic racist.

Blacks now run South Africa so this is textbook systemic racism.

Look for USMB "blacks" to defend Bidens racism

MarcATL #LOL #DemsRracist
IM2
Asclepias

It's not racism when a democrat does it
Only the first clean and articulate black Joe has ever seen is allowed.

Pathetic racist.

I don't think you understand what either the word "xenophobe" or "racist" mean.

Both words are bullshit terms when reacting to travel bans or restrictions on citizens from a country that represents a high risk or threat to US. This is no different than when Trump banned travel from countries that happened to be Muslim and a threat to US based on valid data. Your side referred to it as a Muslim ban which was a fallacy because not all Muslim Nations were banned from coming here. The first and only criteria was indicators of terror threats.
It's hilarious that you think that.

Dangerous, but hilarious none-the-less.

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe that.

Are you?
Of course not. We know you would literally rather watch the country burn to the ground.
Nope, we had enough of watching the country burn while tRumplthinskin was "in charge".
Are you referring to BLM burning down businesses in Dem controlled states and cities?

Pathetic racist.

I don't think you understand what either the word "xenophobe" or "racist" mean.

Both words are bullshit terms when reacting to travel bans or restrictions on citizens from a country that represents a high risk or threat to US. This is no different than when Trump banned travel from countries that happened to be Muslim and a threat to US based on valid data. Your side referred to it as a Muslim ban which was a fallacy because not all Muslim Nations were banned from coming here. The first and only criteria was indicators of terror threats.
It's hilarious that you think that.

Dangerous, but hilarious none-the-less.

That’s the best you got? Arrogance and mockery? Prove me wrong with logic and facts.

Forum List

Back