Xavier Becerra says that "This is just not America"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra on Sunday said he believes the Supreme Court's ruling on Roe v. Wade will not last very long.
"I've been around long enough to know that nothing's ever totally safe. But remember, we still haven't even been able to pass the Equal Rights Amendment, and so this country has a way to go," Becerra told NBC's "Meet the Press," referring to the long-proposed amendment for women's rights. "But certainly, I don't believe this decision by this court and [Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization] is going to stand long."
He added: "This is just not America. We're not about taking rights. Most people around the world haven't looked at the U.S. as the beacon of light because we do things like Dobbs. Just the opposite. So I'm confident that we're going to get past this."

Comment:
Becerra is wrong again.
The Democrat Party is not about equal rights.
In fact, the Left is anti-civil rights and anti-voting rights.
They have gone all the way to the US Supreme Court several times to demand racial and gender discrimination in education and in employment.
The Left fights against secure election laws and fair election laws that ensure everyone's Right to Vote is protected from the voter fraud crimes and ballot rigging crimes.
He is a typical dumb far left crackpot who is unable to comprehend the Dobbs decision.
The RvW decision was unconstitutional.
But, the racist and corrupt Democratic Party will still be able to operate their Abortion Mills in the Backwards Blue States where they have achieved their permanent one-party political power nirvana.
In fact, some of the Troglocrat States are talking about making $billions$ in profits from Abortion Tourism.
Do Liberals have souls?

Do Liberals have souls?
That is an interesting question. Jesus revolutionized the Jewish religion by teaching that each individual soul was valuable to God. This is contested by collective secularists who believe that an individual's worth is only measured by his contribution to a larger society. As a result, any means of furthering their social goals is justified without any concern about individual accountability.

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra on Sunday said he believes the Supreme Court's ruling on Roe v. Wade will not last very long.
"I've been around long enough to know that nothing's ever totally safe. But remember, we still haven't even been able to pass the Equal Rights Amendment, and so this country has a way to go," Becerra told NBC's "Meet the Press," referring to the long-proposed amendment for women's rights. "But certainly, I don't believe this decision by this court and [Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization] is going to stand long."
He added: "This is just not America. We're not about taking rights. Most people around the world haven't looked at the U.S. as the beacon of light because we do things like Dobbs. Just the opposite. So I'm confident that we're going to get past this."

Comment:
Becerra is wrong again.
The Democrat Party is not about equal rights.
In fact, the Left is anti-civil rights and anti-voting rights.
They have gone all the way to the US Supreme Court several times to demand racial and gender discrimination in education and in employment.
The Left fights against secure election laws and fair election laws that ensure everyone's Right to Vote is protected from the voter fraud crimes and ballot rigging crimes.
He is a typical dumb far left crackpot who is unable to comprehend the Dobbs decision.
The RvW decision was unconstitutional.
But, the racist and corrupt Democratic Party will still be able to operate their Abortion Mills in the Backwards Blue States where they have achieved their permanent one-party political power nirvana.
In fact, some of the Troglocrat States are talking about making $billions$ in profits from Abortion Tourism.
Do Liberals have souls?

The only freedom the democrats covet is the unlimited, unrestricted freedom to do EVIL, and much of the evil they desire to do involves harming or murdering children. That alone should be enough to end their entire political party for good.

I'm fine with dividing America and letting the left live in their territory. Then they can kill all the babies they want. Not sure where they will get their food from, China maybe. We'll build a wall on our side to keep them out.

FP1G1FlXsAMS64-

Forum List

Back