Wyoming, Barometer of the Nation as a Whole....?

You can damn well rest assured she will use her remaining 5 months to take her revenge on President Trump, Trump supporters, Wyoming voters, J6 political prisoners. Just like that bastard traitor McCain.

Please don’t compare Donald Trump to George Washington.

George Washington could have held on to the presidency for as long as he wanted. He chose not to. He chose to graciously step down. The exact opposite of Trump.
Liz Cheney compared herself to Abe Lincoln last night.

You can damn well rest assured she will use her remaining 5 months to take her revenge on President Trump, Trump supporters, Wyoming voters, J6 political prisoners. Just like that bastard traitor McCain.
Interesting quote from her father in 1976.
"Principle is OK up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose."

Please don’t compare Donald Trump to George Washington.

George Washington could have held on to the presidency for as long as he wanted. He chose not to. He chose to graciously step down. The exact opposite of Trump.

He didn't have a crazed cult of Washington haters attacking him daily LIke Presiden Trump did. That was when Americans had sense.

He didn't have a crazed cult of Washington haters attacking him daily LIke Presiden Trump did. That was when Americans had sense.
Even Trump supporters admit that Trump brought a lot of negative attention to himself. He craves all the attention he gets, especially the negative attention.

Sure she will, but Wyoming already revenged itself on her. And what I'm reading today is that vengeance is the whole thing right now. Trump fans are furious at the bad behavior of the Democrats and we are determined to be revenged on them now, and so Trump's support just hardened overnight. That's it, that's the ball game. They want to put Trump in jail as a political prisoner, they are constantly harassing him and putting him on trial again and again because they are so afraid they'll lose power ---- and we want revenge. In the Midterms and in 2024.

I'll take the economy and policies of Trump along with his idiosyncrasies any day over the shit we have today.
It’s not about the economy or Trump‘s policies. You didn’t kick Cheney out of the party over any kind of policy.

You kicked her out because she didn’t kiss Trump’s add. It’s that simple with the cult.

It’s not about the economy or Trump‘s policies. You didn’t kick Cheney out of the party over any kind of policy.

You kicked her out because she didn’t kiss Trump’s add. It’s that simple with the cult.
I keep telling you those foil helmets you get from the back page of your comic books don't give you mind-reading powers, but here we are.

Well which is it moron. One post you claim 40 degrees, another 54 degrees--all but the actual 49 degrees. Just STFU, duck. You've managed to hijack another thread with your off topic idiocy. First warning, get on topic or leave.

Both 54-40 and approx. 42 N. are Canada/US borders..

Last edited:
Nonsense again, duck. Trump has NEVER been in complete power and has been under incessant attack for five and a half years. Your ignorance is showing again.

There has NEVER been an attempted coup. Trespassing protestors are hardly a coup. BTW, it is not the job of the POTUS to maintain order in the capitol--that job belongs to the speaker of the house, who failed miserably.

Under Biden and the democrats, America is a fascist dictatorship. There I fixed it for you. I will grant you that the US hasn't reached the level of fascism that you experience in Canada.
Sorry little poor white boi for your hurt feelings and victimhood.

But it’s 2022 not 1922.

I keep telling you those foil helmets you get from the back page of your comic books don't give you mind-reading powers, but here we are.
You’re seriously denying that Cheney lost your entirely because she went against Trump? Lmao.

Forum List

Back