WWJD?

your disingenuous fear of evolution is what is factual most everything else you state is deliberate disinformation for your own selfcentered, nefarious purposes.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that is not native to planet Earth and will appear anywhere conditions are conducive for its development and is motivated by its spiritual content. and will dissolve into the atmosphere when it expires.

the example is proof of physiologies spiritual content that transoms the physical shape from a land creature to an avian that then breeds to pass to the next generation its particular evolutionary path.

and is done so by the purity of liberation theology the 1st century religious itinerant understood and gave their life for knowing the reward their spiritual being will receive.
Hm... metamorphosis isn't a species change. Your photo shows a cicada emerging from it's crawling bug stage. The second shows a moth or butterfly emerging from its caterpillar stage. Finally, a frog is formed from its tadpole stage.

From Webster:

"Change in the form and often habits of an animal during normal development after the embryonic stage. Metamorphosis includes, in insects, the transformation of a maggot into an adult fly and a caterpillar into a butterfly and, in amphibians, the changing of a tadpole into a frog."

Cicada

Butterfly

Frog

This will prolly be disappointing to you, but I don't think Jesus preached politics, but for the government of God. He was careful to stay away from the political topics of humans. He wouldn't preach about global warming today, but did discuss whether he was the King of the Jews with Pontius Pilate. He also was for peace and non-violence. I think it's Satan who gets more involved with the politics of humans and would cause splits over political issues. Peace and non-violence wouldn't be his goals, but dissension leading to wars and violence.

The Roman occupation was the burning issue of the day and Jesus addressed the problems of egregious Roman Laws in the Sermon on the Mount.

Hm... metamorphosis isn't a species change. Your photo shows a cicada emerging from it's crawling bug stage. The second shows a moth or butterfly emerging from its caterpillar stage. Finally, a frog is formed from its tadpole stage.

From Webster:

"Change in the form and often habits of an animal during normal development after the embryonic stage. Metamorphosis includes, in insects, the transformation of a maggot into an adult fly and a caterpillar into a butterfly and, in amphibians, the changing of a tadpole into a frog."

Cicada

Butterfly

Frog

what the evidence demonstrates is the spiritual content of the physiology is what transforms the physical properties into an entirely different configuration -
1632141632027.png

the same process over time that can change one being in a single instance into a new species or from a neanderthal to a sapien where from that time forward the new being is reproduced similarly and will continue an evolutionary path as long as it remains viable to do so. viability is its metaphysical origin. the heavens.

This will prolly be disappointing to you, but I don't think Jesus preached politics, but for the government of God. He was careful to stay away from the political topics of humans. He wouldn't preach about global warming today, but did discuss whether he was the King of the Jews with Pontius Pilate. He also was for peace and non-violence. I think it's Satan who gets more involved with the politics of humans and would cause splits over political issues. Peace and non-violence wouldn't be his goals, but dissension leading to wars and violence.

So are you telling me that just because Jesus wasn't political that He wouldn't care about the issues of the world today and all of the chaos that Biden has created? I highly doubt it.

So are you telling me that just because Jesus wasn't political that He wouldn't care about the issues of the world today and all of the chaos that Biden has created? I highly doubt it.
Jesus lived in chaotic times. Taxes were forcing the poor to sell their land, which of course was scooped up at low prices by the rich. The poor became the same as serfs, peasants. Some of the Jewish religious leaders at the time (Annas/Caiaphas) were in league with the Romans. Wealthy businessmen the same.

Jesus focus was on every day people and everyday life--how to keep peace in your home, as small as it was, among your family and friends. Let love, peace, and healing spring from oneself, not from empire rulers. Jesus was not a warrior. David was.

Our giant today is the bureaucrats, their bureaucracies, and the lobbyists in DC. These giants are so strong, so powerful, not even most Presidents dare stand in their way. In 2016, I was not voting for Jesus to go to Washington, but David. DC was deserving of a giant slayer, even when his Bathseba affair and concubines were the talk of the town.

While David is busy slaying giants, I would like to be at the feet of Jesus learning how to bring love and peace into my own home, workplace, and community.

Now this thread has double meaning, because I have very strong feelings that Jesus wouldn't have voted for Joe Biden and I'm extremely curious what motivation Christians have for voting for the biggest idiot that the democrats ever nominated, and second,.. Biden is so unlike Christ that he pretty much does the opposite of everything that Christ would do. Now, I'm not saying that Trump's perfect, neither of us are except for Christ,.. it just completely boggles my mind how and if Biden could still have Christian supporters right now if any.
Pretty sure Jesus would have called the current White House a den of vipers.

Sounds a bit like Trump to me….

More to the point though….every partisan seems to want to lay claim to Jesus. Why would he vote for anyone or get involved in the political sphere at all?

“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"
He makes slaves kings, and kings slaves.

God is very much involved in what kind of ruler a nation has.

He will punish a nation with a wicked leader for their being wicked and reward a nation with a good leader for their being righteous.

He will lead an entire nation in to captivity to chastise them and bring them back to righteousness if He has to.

Democrats truly deserve a Joe Biden Presidency.

But the rest of us don't.
Actually we do as a people. The Nation is largely wicked. Some of us as individuals may not deserve a president like this, but it's God's will that we endure a president like this.

God destroyed Sodom for lack of 10 righteous men. Ten! Not even 5 could be found. Just Lot and His 2 Daughters.

Look around and see how few Godly and Righteous People there are today.

If the scriptures are true, then like Lot, we will be removed before the fire and brimstone rains down.

So be righteous so that you may escape with the righteous.

He makes slaves kings, and kings slaves.

God is very much involved in what kind of ruler a nation has.

He will punish a nation with a wicked leader for their being wicked and reward a nation with a good leader for their being righteous.

He will lead an entire nation in to captivity to chastise them and bring them back to righteousness if He has to.

Democrats truly deserve a Joe Biden Presidency.
So….that’s why God hit the Trump regime with a pandemic….

So….that’s why God hit the Trump regime with a pandemic….
Or...was it a message to the Wuhan lab and other labs like it? Not to mention those responsible for funding that research? After all, world wide, President Trump wasn't the only leader/nation hit.

Or...was it a message to the Wuhan lab and other labs like it? Not to mention those responsible for funding that research? After all, world wide, President Trump wasn't the only leader/nation hit.
Interestingly some of the worst hit countries had Trumpian style leaders….India, Brazil…if God was involved, maybe it was a reminder of how far removed we are from basic compassion. More money and energy go into making sure a woman can’t have an abortion than into making sure she has the support she needs to raise a child. Or homosexuality is reviled but wealth, greed, gluttony ignored. Or how wealth has become a sign of godliness and poverty a moral failing. Or migrants fleeing horrible conditions are routinely dehumazed. Maybe Covid is A reminder to check our roots.

Pretty sure he would have felt the same about the previous one.

You're lucky I like you otherwise that comment would have received a disagree from me,.. but I can't do that to you lol you're too nice. XD

Interestingly some of the worst hit countries had Trumpian style leaders….India, Brazil…if God was involved, maybe it was a reminder of how far removed we are from basic compassion. More money and energy go into making sure a woman can’t have an abortion than into making sure she has the support she needs to raise a child. Or homosexuality is reviled but wealth, greed, gluttony ignored. Or how wealth has become a sign of godliness and poverty a moral failing. Or migrants fleeing horrible conditions are routinely dehumazed. Maybe Covid is A reminder to check our roots.
How many more bureaucracies do you believe should be built in the name of compassion? How many more corporations, particularly medical and pharmaceuticals need to be subsidized--in the name of compassion, of course. More than eighty percent of taxpayer funds go to lining the bank accounts of bureaucrats, while pennies barely make it to those in need. This is why people need to help people themselves, not call on government to take care of individual responsibilities. We were never told to build a government to feed the hungry at our door--we were told to feed them ourselves.

Go as far back as Genesis and trace the collapse of great tribes, nations, and empires. It is the lack of self-discipline starting with the lack of self-discipline in sexual matters...and proceeds from there.

Leaders like President Trump scare bureaucracies because these leaders want money left in the hands of each citizen, not given to bureaucrats to redistribute--after well paid bureaucrats peel off their own healthy percentage. The whisper of the Democrat Machine is more enticing..."We will take care of the poor; we will take care of you...trust us...with your money. Work for us and hate those who talk about supporting themselves; who feed the hungry at their door without government subsidies. Leaders like President Trump trust us. Democrats don't even trust us to control our own sex drives. I know what I think is more dehumanizing.

Actually we do as a people. The Nation is largely wicked. Some of us as individuals may not deserve a president like this, but it's God's will that we endure a president like this.

God destroyed Sodom for lack of 10 righteous men. Ten! Not even 5 could be found. Just Lot and His 2 Daughters.

Look around and see how few Godly and Righteous People there are today.

If the scriptures are true, then like Lot, we will be removed before the fire and brimstone rains down.

So be righteous so that you may escape with the righteous.

Sodom and Gomorrah is a morality tale. The cities no longer existed in the time of Abraham and Lot.

So we'll add "Biden becomes President" to the long list of things Jesus could have stop, but He had more important matters to ignore. Does Biden being president help or hinder whatever plans Jesus has for the future? I'm asking you directly, The Doctor's Wife.

And, FYI, the world has always been more or less chaotic, except, perhaps, as Gibbons noted: “If a man were called to fix the period in the history of the world during which the condition of the human race was most happy and prosperous, he would, without hesitation, name that which elapsed from the death of Domitian to the accession of Commodus.”

Jesus was dokey about helping the poor and less fortunate. He preached against wealth and power. He'd be disgusted with the growing inequality gaps found between the Uber rich and their employees the workers who makes them their wealth.

florida texas mississippi arkansas louisiana - on and on - in short, the bible belt ...

Forum List

Back