WWJD?

Romans 13:1-2 says: “Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. … There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.”25 мая 2017 г
Christian's generally do -- except when the government violates the Law of God as Peter said.

Learn to understand the Scriptures in their fullness UNLESS you're so blinded by an idiotology

Biden is an excellent Catholic, he actually goes to church on a regular basis; trump just uses churches for propaganda purposes but never goes in them and never prays. Yet you have the nerve to question Biden's faith. you are a hypocrite of the worst kind.
I am STRONGLY anti-Catholic and 8 am more Catholic than any of these Democrat politicians. They've all sold their soul to the devil

"In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever." Daniel 2:44

Interesting considering when Daniel was written.

looking for help, empty words for who needs it the most -

1632010249906.png

while pandering for attention, desecrating - "and will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" - their oath ... for, just what the doctor ordered. pandemic christianity.

the fruition is when non on the losing side are still alive - that's the point bond, i'll be on the winning side, a non sinner or be dead.

nice tune.
Winners here are those who make their point, win arguments, or present a good case for their hypothesis/theory in R&E or S&T (two areas of my main interest).

What do you have? Those who are still alive and metamorphism. We were supposed to live forever at heaven on Earth with God!!! It doesn't matter who kicks the bucket first, but how well and righteous a person lived in this sin-filled world with God present in thought (think he left the universe due to sin). and no gods except for the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

What are you going to do when it is time to for the final judgment and time to pay the piper?

looking for help, empty words for who needs it the most -

1632010249906.png
What better way to spend a Sunday that to receive the body and blood of Christ?

I miss that the most (only service via youtube), but now service has opened up again.

Christian's generally do -- except when the government violates the Law of God as Peter said.

Learn to understand the Scriptures in their fullness UNLESS you're so blinded by an idiotology

Specifically which law of God?

Specifically which law of God?
definitely not the prescribed law, religion of antiquity ... prescribed by the heavens.

“Truly I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.”

speaking of peter ^ - death angel might chose someone else for their inspiration. or is christian by choice - * and believes they are the grim reaper.

Winners here are those who make their point, win arguments, or present a good case for their hypothesis/theory in R&E or S&T (two areas of my main interest).

What do you have? Those who are still alive and metamorphism.
We were supposed to live forever at heaven on Earth with God!!! It doesn't matter who kicks the bucket first, but how well and righteous a person lived in this sin-filled world with God present in thought (think he left the universe due to sin). and no gods except for the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

What are you going to do when it is time to for the final judgment and time to pay the piper?
fruition is when the religion of antiquity is concluded - the triumph of good vs evil - all who are remaining will be of one persuasion - the day of judgement for which victory was won.

verifiable, visual proof -

1632067721651.png

the metaphysical spiritual content of physical physiology that together transform themselves from one being to another ...

what proof do you have bond for your phony christian religion of sinners waiting for a messiah that was murdered by the people that wrote their bible 4 centuries after the crime without a single perpetrator being brought to justice - donald trump. who christians worship.

definitely not the prescribed law, religion of antiquity ... prescribed by the heavens.

speaking of peter ^ - death angel might chose someone else for their inspiration. or is christian by choice - * and believes they are the grim reaper.

I was thinking of specifics like Fraud, Theft, Lies, Serial Adultery..

fruition is when the religion of antiquity is concluded - the triumph of good vs evil - all who are remaining will be of one persuasion - the day of judgement for which victory was won.

verifiable, visual proof -

View attachment 541378

the metaphysical spiritual content of physical physiology that together transform themselves from one being to another ...

what proof do you have bond for your phony christian religion of sinners waiting for a messiah that was murdered by the people that wrote their bible 4 centuries after the crime without a single perpetrator being brought to justice - donald trump. who christians worship.
Lol. You're still using that metamorphosis pic I posted long ago. It's a bug cocoon of a cicada. What a rube you've been for what at least ten years? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

metamorphosis.jpg

Here's another. Knock yerself out for another ten :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.

speaking of peter ^ - death angel might chose someone else for their inspiration. or is christian by choice
CINOs believe they can pick and choose from the inspired Word of God.

Peter warns of these fake Christians
Peter, talking about those who twist Paul's words:
He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction

Lol. You're still using that metamorphosis pic I posted long ago. It's a bug cocoon of a cicada. What a rube you've been for what at least ten years? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 541397

Here's another. Knock yerself out for another ten :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.
Lol. You're still using that metamorphosis pic I posted long ago.

why be deceitful bond, the evidence as requested is verifiable and readily available your disregard for the metaphysical physiology and spiritual content speaks volumes for your objectivity.

speaking of peter ^ - death angel might chose someone else for their inspiration.

He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction
foolish to ignore timely advice -

how are they to warn against what does not exist - in their time and is madeup in the 4th century. and what of the liberation theology the 1st century religious itinerant died for - reaper.

why be deceitful bond, the evidence as requested is verifiable and readily available your disregard for the metaphysical physiology and spiritual content speaks volumes for your objectivity.
You're the one who brought it up as verifiable and visual proof. How does it relates to Jesus?

I'm stating biology which is mostly factual. I can't help it if it doesn't fit your disputation. It isn't "the metaphysical spiritual content of physical physiology that together transform themselves from one being to another ..."

Now this thread has double meaning, because I have very strong feelings that Jesus wouldn't have voted for Joe Biden and I'm extremely curious what motivation Christians have for voting for the biggest idiot that the democrats ever nominated, and second,.. Biden is so unlike Christ that he pretty much does the opposite of everything that Christ would do. Now, I'm not saying that Trump's perfect, neither of us are except for Christ,.. it just completely boggles my mind how and if Biden could still have Christian supporters right now if any.
This will prolly be disappointing to you, but I don't think Jesus preached politics, but for the government of God. He was careful to stay away from the political topics of humans. He wouldn't preach about global warming today, but did discuss whether he was the King of the Jews with Pontius Pilate. He also was for peace and non-violence. I think it's Satan who gets more involved with the politics of humans and would cause splits over political issues. Peace and non-violence wouldn't be his goals, but dissension leading to wars and violence.

I have more trouble with the fake Christians and CINOs. I think the way I can tell is that for some reason, I can't trust them. They may have their points and pov, but what they say is not verifiable.

It's not as simple as interpreting a verse differently in which one can discuss it honestly or feel like they're getting something out of it. If one is discussing opinion, then it is easier to listen to others and change your mind. If it's a matter of faith, then it is more difficult but one wouldn't continue to listen to fake Christians and CINOs. They will reveal themselves eventually.

You're the one who brought it up as verifiable and visual proof. How does it relates to Jesus?

I'm stating biology which is mostly factual. I can't help it if it doesn't fit your disputation. It isn't "the metaphysical spiritual content of physical physiology that together transform themselves from one being to another ..."
your disingenuous fear of evolution is what is factual most everything else you state is deliberate disinformation for your own selfcentered, nefarious purposes.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that is not native to planet Earth and will appear anywhere conditions are conducive for its development and is motivated by its spiritual content. and will dissolve into the atmosphere when it expires.

the example is proof of physiologies spiritual content that transoms the physical shape from a land creature to an avian that then breeds to pass to the next generation its particular evolutionary path.

and is done so by the purity of liberation theology the 1st century religious itinerant understood and gave their life for knowing the reward their spiritual being will receive.

Forum List

Back