WWJD?

1. When you can't see both hands where do you think the other one is?

2. Is that normal just to be doing that kind of stuff to random children?

3. Is this video normal?

I don’t see a grope other than your imagination

''But by His enigmatic response, did Jesus really mean for His followers to provide financial support (willingly or unwillingly) to Tiberius Caesar — a man, who, in his personal life, was a pedophile, a sexual deviant , and a murderer and who, as emperor, claimed to be a god and oppressed and enslaved millions of people, including Jesus' own? The answer, of course, is: the traditional, pro-tax interpretation of the Tribute Episode is simply wrong. Jesus never meant for His answer to be interpreted as an endorsement of Caesar's tribute or any taxes.''

Continued - Render Unto Caesar: A Most Misunderstood New Testament Passage

You're welcome.
For what?

For what?

Though I was responding to you, that latter dialogue was actually directed toward casual passers by. It was for their benefit. Not yours.

You're just a useful utility for me. For without people like you, I couldn't do what I do.

It's always kind of humorous to me when people make careless attempts at proof texting scripture in order to suit their own personal views/agendas.

Why does everybody automatically assume that this means that we should become slaves to the government? God doesn't expect us to take abuse from our parents or our spouse so why should be the government be any different? Now, I apologize if I'm starting to get a bit hostile, but I think with all the shit that's going on in the world today that I have every reason to be. (Excuse me for my French as well.)
When the laws of government contradict the laws of God, the Christian obeys God. Governments that have abused this authority from God have historically paid the price as God declares "vengeance is mine." Example: Abortion on demand. When the government made this legal its not an indication that it has become moral. The Christian does not have to obey such a law.....the Christian stays within the bounds of God's morality.

Now if the government forced abortion upon everyone (such as mandated in fascist government systems like China, Nazi Germany's death camps..etc......, even those who do not chose to kill their children in the womb, the Christian has every right to disobey such an immoral edict from the government. This government (the U.S.) was established with the "unalienable" right to both life and liberty, once creation has taken place. Unalienable....non transferable via the courts..i.e., to ALINEABLE: TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER. Even a mother does not have the right to kill their child void of due process.

Christ's law is not burdensome (1 John 5:3). And Jesus has clearly stated, "If you love Me.......keep My commandments" (John 14:15). Christ's laws are all about LOVE. When questioning whether or not you have the duty to disobey an immoral law refer to this passage, "Render to all their due; taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor. Owe no one anything except to Love one another (is that immoral law based upon loving one another?) FOR HE WHO HAS LOVED ANOTHER HAS FULFILLED THE LAW. For the commandments 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT MURDER (abortion of a totally innocent life is nothing short of murder void of due process, what law has the unborn committed, what abuse against humanity is the innocent found guilty of?) You shall not covet....you shall not steal, you shall not bear false witness..........all can be summed up, You shall love your neighbor as yourself; Love does not harm a neighbor, love is the fulfillment of the law." (Romans 13:17-10) We all have to give account to God for our decisions. Romans 14:12

Notice, this passage proceeds the passage that authorizes the world governments certain authority.....even the death penalty when required for crimes against humanity. Crimes is the key word. When you make that which is immoral legal...then the Christian is no longer bound by Man's Laws.......the Christian is to judge morality v immorality via the application of whether or not LOVE IS INVOLVED, basically all the Laws of Christ begins and ends with loving others as you would require for yourself.

History is filled with examples of God's vengeance upon such governments....that defy God's authority. The Christian is not to take vengeance into their own hands.......if you obey the Law of Christ.........God will avenge you, even if takes an invading government to accomplish JUSTICE.

Last edited:
Has anybody also forgotten that if we always obeyed our government we never would have won our independence from Britain?
Another example of a rouge government that has found the wrath of God to be real and consistent. At one time, "The Sun never set upon the Kingdom of Great Britain". In the 20th century alone.........the U.S. had to pull English nads away from the grip of fascism 2x. The once great kingdom casts but a small shadow of its former greatness.

''But by His enigmatic response, did Jesus really mean for His followers to provide financial support (willingly or unwillingly) to Tiberius Caesar — a man, who, in his personal life, was a pedophile, a sexual deviant , and a murderer and who, as emperor, claimed to be a god and oppressed and enslaved millions of people, including Jesus' own? The answer, of course, is: the traditional, pro-tax interpretation of the Tribute Episode is simply wrong. Jesus never meant for His answer to be interpreted as an endorsement of Caesar's tribute or any taxes.''

Continued - Render Unto Caesar: A Most Misunderstood New Testament Passage

You're welcome.
Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

the christian bible is written, as - > the state religion of the roman empire ...

Has anybody also forgotten that if we always obeyed our government we never would have won our independence from Britain?
you are a joke - that occurred by their traveling to a new country and forming a secular gov't the opposite of the current, trump republicans. dw.

the christian bible is written, as - > the state religion of the roman empire ...
You have the Holy Scriptures confused with the "Catholic version of scriptures".....complete with books (73 in total) not included in the canon of comparative textual analysis (a science still used today in criminology) used to verify both canons of the Old and New Testaments consisting of only (66).

Just why do you ASSUME there was a PROTESTANT movement "protest"....called the Reformation, which resulted in the very founding and creation of the Untied States of America? Up until the advent of the printing press ROME controlled all content of the Bible, and it was illegal for any lay person to possess a copy as one had to be trained in a dead language to even read from the Catholic Bible (Latin).......Rome controlled all the western governments as Catholicism was a mandated state religion and such abuse of the Roman Church brought the world such noble deeds as the crusades and the inquisitions.

Thus, once the actual content of the Bible was made known.........the world PROTESTED and the true Sola Scriptura doctrines were taken from the Holy Scriptures.....the result, The experiment known as the Untied States of America, where THE PEOPLE decided what and what not to worship in freedom.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the current state of our country isn't what God had in mind though.

Here's what God has in mind

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
Isaiah 40:15

Are you one of those Christians who believe that Jesus' Kingdom will be established on Earth as soon as every elected office in America is held by Bible Thumping Republicans?

1. When you can't see both hands where do you think the other one is?

2. Is that normal just to be doing that kind of stuff to random children?

3. Is this video normal?

Yes it is....in what, 50 plus of public life don't you think charges would have been filed by now? Something would have come out? No one took those photos and started attaching perverted interpretations to them UNTIL he ran for president and the right decided it made a good attack. For comparison, Google pictures of Trump and Ivanka. There some highly suggestive photos that someone with no sense of decency could make perverted claims about, especially since most acts of pedo are from some in the family the child knows. So why is no one making insinuations? Maybe because the right took a particularly foul turn in these accusations. It isn’t like there isn’t plenty of legitimate criticism on Biden.

Last edited:
Here's what God has in mind

Isaiah 40:15

Are you one of those Christians who believe that Jesus' Kingdom will be established on Earth as soon as every elected office in America is held by Bible Thumping Republicans?

To late the Kingdom has already consumed a third of the world.:popcorn:

The "kingdom" was established over 2000 years ago, its a spiritual kingdom that includes over 1/3 of the world's population. In Fact Jesus stated that some hearing Him speak while He was living would not taste death until the Kingdom (he kingdom of the Son of God) would come with power. (Matt. 16:28).

In scripture we find Jesus declaring, "Repent for the kingdom of Heaven is AT HAND......." -- Matt. 4:17. Jesus again declared, "......The time is fulfilled, the kingdom of God is at hand." -- Mark 1:14-15

The kingdom of God, the kingdom of Heaven and the kingdom that was constructed as Jesus being the chief cornerstone, He declared ...."MY KINGDOM" Matt 16. Are one, all the same......in referencing the church constructed by Jesus. As one is conveyed into the kingdom through Baptism when one comes into contact with the saving blood of Christ Jesus (Col. 1:13-14)

Today there is neither Greek nor Jew, Male nor Female, Free or Slave.......all are made into one nation through Christ Jesus in remembrance of father Abraham to fill the world with descendants. (Gal. 3:28) All are heirs to the promise......

Some can't see the forest for the trees. They are looking for a physical kingdom when the kingdom rests within the heart of those who believe. (Luke 17:20-22). The Christ declared that His kingdom was not of this world ( John 18:36)

Not bad for a religion that began as One Son of a carpenter and 12 close friends.

If fact less than 7% of the world population are human seculars that do not believe in a creator. That means that its the 93% that is wrong...no? What happens to a consensus making something true.......it works with evolution and man made global warming according to human secular types? :dunno:

Last edited:
Though I was responding to you, that latter dialogue was actually directed toward casual passers by. It was for their benefit. Not yours.

You're just a useful utility for me. For without people like you, I couldn't do what I do.
I’m sad for you, but glad it gives you a sense of purpose.

No, because I don't understand what in the world you're talking about.

Yes it is....in what, 50 plus of public life don't you think charges would have been filed by now? Something would have come out? No one took those photos and started attaching perverted interpretations to them UNTIL he ran for president and the right decided it made a good attack. For comparison, Google pictures of Trump and Ivanka. There some highly suggestive photos that someone with no sense of decency could make perverted claims about, especially since most acts of pedo are from some in the family the child knows. So why is no one making insinuations? Maybe because the right took a particularly foul turn in these accusations. It isn’t like there isn’t plenty of legitimate criticism on Biden.

So,.. that video I posted isn't all that concerning or disturbing to you?

Somebody who isn't destroying our country, sending people to their deaths, and forgetting about them and not having the safety of our country and its people on the bottom of the list when it should be top priority. Especially those in uniform.

Stick with the Constitution and vote.

Why do YOU think we invaded Afghanistan?

The Taliban were in power from 1995 thru 2001.

It is totally idiotic to identify any presidential candidate with God/Jesus. This is such counterfeit "Christian" cult garbage. The Christian faith has no relation with the republican party or vice-versa.

BTW: please note that Biden is the one who actually prays and shows up in church. His policies reflect the teachings of Jesus to a great degree, unlike those of his predecessor.

Often lady doctors marry poorly.. like a potato chip route salesman.

New Topics

Forum List

Back