WWIII aka Biden Shoves a Nuke in His But and it ain't the Useual Shiting Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
What is the only thing that would move biden's approval rate up to 35% besides putting a bullet in his own head? War. Biden is threatening Putin. We have his cronies and some repugs preaching war. The dirty piece of Shift, Adam Shit saying we have to go to Ukraine to fight Russia there so we don't have to fight them here. Joe gave Putin a call telling him he will have Ukraine join NATO.. War mongering BRANCH BAIT SHITS TELLING PRESIDENT Stupid what to do. You know I, or I think anyone else wouldn't hold it against you democRats if you jumped off a bridge and doing it again and again if it didn't end your worthless life the first, second or even third or fourth time you jumped

I use to believe someone stupid couldn't be crazy, just stupid. I still believe Joe is as stupid as a rock. It is Joe's zoo keepers that are as crazy as they come and should be rounded up and shut up. Why would these Crazy ass holes drag us into a nuclear war? Power and they are crazy ass holes with no low they will not go They went as far as trying to overthrow our government with lies and fabricating false evidence, frame a president and take out an election I'm sure they will be executed in the future if there is one. But right now these crazed evil lunatics need taken out of the food chain before they murder the earth. These little peon democRats don't matter right now. If they ever do we will tell them they won second place in a contest on ebonics and can pick up their winning food stamps at the Maricopa County Jail intake at 201 South 4th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003

Now I know you democrats with your heads so far up your asses the only color you have ever seen is brown and the absents of oxygen in your pathetic life has destroyed your brain stem as you never had a brain cell to begin with. I MEAN COME ON! HOW FUCKIN STUPID CAN YOU BE? I hope the rest of you can see where this is going. As a last ditch effort they will try to blame it on Stupid but remember Stupid is a long way from evil. So let's let just let Joe live out his remaining life in peace as fair maiden bitch to a depraved horny construction worker rapist on death row.

Attachments

• JAIL.png
    JAIL.png
    583.7 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back