WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a fascinating report on the hidden cause behind WWI and WWII. I am sure you will find the story to be quite revealing.. After finding this today - it made sense to me as I had prior been reading a great deal about the culprits behind WWI and WW II and this confirms much of those reports. I had been wondering if there was ever an investigation putting the puzzle - as it were - together. It appears it has been done. Have a look at this!

The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

The True Causes Of WWI — Who & Why
WORLD WAR ONE — CHAPTER 6
PACIFIC INSTITUTE

The heir to the Austria-Hungarian throne, Archduke Francis Ferdinand and his wife, were in Sarajevo on July 26, 1914. As they made their way through the crowded streets in an open carriage, shots rang out, and both of them were dead.

The people of Sarajevo were predominantly Serbians. Their religious conviction was that of Orthodox Christians. Since the year 1054, the Catholic church has been waging war against the Orthodox Christians. Fifty years prior to the assassination, the Croatians, who are Catholic, were becoming extremely vocal about their hatred for the Serbians, who were a rival of Rome and needed to be exterminated.

Pope Pius X, in his hatred of the Orthodox Christians, was continually inciting Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria-Hungary to ‘chastise the Serbians.’ After Sarajevo, on July 26, 1914, Baron Ritter, Bavarian representative at the Holy See, wrote to his government: “The Pope approves of Austria’s harsh treatment of Serbia. He has no great opinion of the armies of Russia and France in the event of a war with Germany. The Cardinal Secretary of State does not see when Austria could make war if she does not decide to do so now….” There, in true colours, is the Vicar of Christ [the pope], the gentle apostle of peace, the Holy Pontiff whom pious authors represent as having died of sorrow at seeing the outbreak of war. — Edmund Paris. The Vatican against Europe, The Wickliffe Press, p. 14.

One may say quite specifically that in 1914, the Roman Catholic Church started the series of hellish wars. It was then that the tribute of blood which she has always taken from the peoples began to swell into a veritable torrent. — Ibid, p. 48.

There is much more. Keep reading.

Thus we see that the pope realized that if Austria-Hungary crushed the Serbs, then the Serbs’ Orthodox Christian brothers from Russia would enter the fray. Then Germany, France and others would join in, and you have World War One. The papacy was thrilled to see Russia enter the conflict. Russia was predominantly Orthodox and the papacy wanted the Orthodox Christians in Russia and around the world annihilated.

The papacy’s Jesuits had another reason for being so happy when Russia entered the conflict. It was payback time. About 100 years before World War One began, Alexander I, the Russian emperor, kicked the Jesuits out of Russia.

The Russian emperor, Alexander, was currently compelled to issue a royal decree in 1816, by which he expelled them [the Jesuits] from St. Petersburg and Moscow. This proving ineffectual, he issued another in 1820, excluding them entirely from the Russian dominions. — R.W. Thompson, The Footprints of the Jesuits, Hunt and Eaton, pp. 245, 246.

Five years later, Alexander was poisoned to death. The Czars were under Jesuit attack.

Alexander II broke all diplomatic ties with Rome in 1877 and even proposed a Constitution.

Alexander II had progressed well with his great reforms and had attached his signature to a Constitution to be adopted by Russia. The next day a bomb was thrown at his carriage, which killed and wounded a number of Cossacks, who accompanied the carriage. The Emperor in deep sympathy left the carriage to look at the dying men, when a second bomb blew him to pieces. — Arno Gaebelien, Conflict of the Ages, The Exhorters, p. 85.

Finally, in 1917, the last Czar and all his family were murdered. Never again would a hated emperor from the House of the Romanoff rule Russia or ever again protect the Orthodox Church. Payback time had come.

The overthrow of the Czarist system therefore, brought with it the inevitable overthrow of the established Orthodox Church. To the Vatican, which had waged war against the Orthodox Church since the eleventh century, the downfall of her millenarian rival was too good to be true. — Avro Manhattan, The Vatican Billions, Chick Publications, pp. 120, 121.

Now look at this:

Who was it that aided and financed the Russian revolutionaries in their takeover of Russia? Who backed Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin as they created revolution and bloodshed throughout Russia?

The instruments of this new alliance between the Soviets and the Vatican were to be the Jesuits, described as the hereditary enemies of the Orthodox Church. Reportedly, there were large numbers of representatives of the Jesuit Order in Moscow during the Revolution. — James Zatko, Descent into Darkness, University of Notre Dame Press, p. 111.

Among the 1,766,188 victims up to the beginning of 1922, figures obtained from the Soviet documents, nearly five thousand were priests, teachers, nuns, etc. of the Orthodox Church…. Nearly 100,000 Lutherans banished….. Whole villages were wiped out…. Thousands of churches of the different branches have been demolished and the work of destruction goes on…… — Arno Gaebelien, Conflict of the Ages, The Exhorters, pp. 103-106.

The actual Jesuit financiers of the Revolution were to be found in America.

William Franklin Sands, a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, had just contributed $1,000,000 to the Bolsheviks. — Anthony Sutton, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Veritas Publishing, pp. 133, 134.

Jacob Schiff was the principle Jesuit in America who was assigned the task of taking over the American banking system and establishing the Federal Reserve.

Jacob Schiff came to America in the late 1800s with orders from the Rothschilds to get control of the American banking system. By the turn of the century, 1900, Schiff had mastery of the entire banking fraternity on Wall Street. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped Lecture.

Since Schiff had control of the Federal Reserve Bank, he now had a source of money to finance the Communist Revolution in Russia.

In the February 3, 1949, issue of the New York Journal American, Schiff’s grandson, John, was quoted by columnist Cholly Knickerbocker as saying that his grandfather [Jacob Schiff] had given about twenty million dollars for the triumph of Communism in Russia. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 265.

In today’s money, that twenty million would be 420 million dollars, money essentially stolen from the American people through the Federal Reserve Bank.

Jacob Schiff was in control of the entire banking fraternity and was financing a government whose avowed principles are the direct antithesis of the United States Constitution. Schiff pretended to be an American capitalist. He was living in America, but his sole objective was that of the papacy: the ultimate destruction of America.
Now while the American people have been led on this rabbit trail concerning a Jewish banker conspiracy - we'll have a look at how the Vatican was able to use Roman Catholic Jews to do this leg of their work - in order to confuse the world into believing (and blaming) the Jews for a plot to take over the world (NWO) while the truth is this has been the goal of the Vatican from the very beginning. To force all who would not join their Catholic Institution (Orthodox, Protestants, Jews, all non-Catholics) to submit or die - being branded heretics which is punishable by death) The European wars - Vatican was behind it - WWI - Vatican & their Jesuits were behind it- WWII, Vatican & their Jesuits were behind it - WWIII - Vatican and their Jesuits are behind it. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco - all faithful Catholics who were serving their Pope - those facts coming up from the evidence Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex Jesuit who told the truth contributed.

Man you really don't like Jesuits do you...
Really sounds like she was sexually abuse by a priest at an early age, she did say he was born and raised catholic, why else ?
I think she might just be clinically insane

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. It's also the tool of Jesuits and the Vatican to keep their dirty secrets from being found out. Could you be any more obvious?

Let's continue. This is next:

There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

Who were the League of Nations? The first United Nations. Who proposed that Woodrow set it up? The Vatican - through their Jesuit operatives. See how they orchestrated this? You see you, the Iluminati was founded by the same person who founded the Jesuits. His name? Ignatius Loyola. Just a small bit of history on the faithful Catholic - Hitler - he said that Himmler the Jesuit was his "Ignatius Loyola". We can look more at that and Hitlers' Roman Catholic history - later on.

Now to understand how Woodrow Wilson was manipulated we need to understand his relationship to Edward Mandelll House and who he was. This piece explains that quite plainly:

Before we look at yet another reason for the Papacy’s delight in the First World War, let us look briefly at president Woodrow Wilson. Wilson was controlled and dominated by Colonel Edward Mandell House. Wilson said:

Mr. House is my second personality. He is my independent self. His thoughts and mine are one. — Charles Seymour, The Intimate Papers of Colonel House, Houghton Mifflin, vol. I, pp. 114-115.

For seven long years Colonel House was Woodrow Wilson’s other self…. It was House who made the slate for the Cabinet, formulated the first policies of the Administration and practically directed the foreign affairs of the United States. We had, indeed, two Presidents for one.… Super ambassador, he talked to emperors and kings as an equal. He was the spiritual generalissimo of the Administration. — George Viereck, The Strangest Friendship in History: Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House, Liveright Publishers, pp. 18, 19, 33.

Vierick says on pages 106-108 that while Wilson was running for re-election in 1916 on a platform of “because he kept us out of war,” House was negotiating a secret agreement with England and France, on behalf of Woodrow Wilson, that America would enter the war immediately after the election. House was also intimate with the power centers of money and power in Europe.

House had close contacts with both J.P. Morgan and the old banking families of Europe. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 239.

Edward Mandell House totally controlled Woodrow Wilson. House was a Jesuit carrying out their every desire. He used Wilson as a puppet to create the League of Nations for the Jesuits. Wilson was nothing more than Rome’s tool to do their bidding.
Once again we see that there was a Jesuit controlling Wilson and the Jesuit was getting his orders directly from his Jesuit General - the Black Pope - where the seat of power truly is - concerning the Roman Catholic Institution.

Man you really don't like Jesuits do you...
Really sounds like she was sexually abuse by a priest at an early age, she did say he was born and raised catholic, why else ?
I think she might just be clinically insane

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. It's also the tool of Jesuits and the Vatican to keep their dirty secrets from being found out. Could you be any more obvious?
Your source is insane. On the homepage it has articles claiming Ringo Starr admitted that the current Paul McCartney is a fake, that the CIA killed Boris Nemstov, and several articles about 9/11 conspiracies.

You're a crazy person.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

Who were the League of Nations? The first United Nations. Who proposed that Woodrow set it up? The Vatican - through their Jesuit operatives. See how they orchestrated this? You see you, the Iluminati was founded by the same person who founded the Jesuits. His name? Ignatius Loyola. Just a small bit of history on the faithful Catholic - Hitler - he said that Himmler the Jesuit was his "Ignatius Loyola". We can look more at that and Hitlers' Roman Catholic history - later on.

what evidence is there that HIMMLER was a Jesuit???

To be clear - the Jesuit infiltration in American politics, government, economy - even the creation of the Federal Reserve - is not the beginning - but rather it began with Abraham Lincoln whom the Jesuits assassinated and for that story you should look up "The Betrayal" by Jack Chick Publications. Time Americans learned the true history of the Vatican and just how evil their empire is.

what evidence is there that HIMMLER was a Jesuit???

Had you read the series I gave you to read you'd know that already, Rosie. I'll post it with Dr. Alberto Rivera's information later on. I'm going to stay on task here.

Forum List

Back