wwhcd

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
what would Hillary Clinton do ..

To the extent that Trump’s Afghanistan strategy is a strategy at all, the irony is that the president who ran on an anti-Establishment, anti-globalist, effectively anti-imperial platform is pursuing a policy not all that different from what his predecessor pursued or from what his opponent would have had she won. “To be honest,” Derek Chollet, an assistant secretary of Defense in the Obama administration, told the Washington Post, “It’s probably pretty close to what a Hillary Clinton would do.”

Trumps the GREATEST !

Indeed. He has done shit that is the ass opposite of what he said. Seems pretty common with politicians, though. Sad.

She'd order another round.
161231-hillary-clinton.jpg

cant blame clinton or obama because trump never has an original thought when it boils down to running a government.

oh wait, sure you can.

The one original thought Trump has had and still maintains is that he wants to make America great. In spite of vermin.

cant blame clinton or obama because trump never has an original thought when it boils down to running a government.
Er...umm.. so your contention is that Trump is "running a government" the same way his predecessors did (i.e. nothing "original")?

Well heck and I was under the impression all the fucking chaos, backstabbing, leaking and outrageous commentary coming from the President was UNUSUAL.

Er...umm.. so your contention is that Trump is "running a government" the same way his predecessors did (i.e. nothing "original")?

Well heck and I was under the impression all the fucking chaos, backstabbing, leaking and outrageous commentary coming from the President was UNUSUAL.

the fact he does the shit he does is unusual .. the fact that it gets called to the attention of the public is totally normal and has been for decades.

President Trump is doing quite well...despite the fact that he is fighting the crybaby, snowflake liberals, the patently biased fake news media, the entire DemoKKKrat party, the paid activists in ANTIFA and BLM, the RINOS and brain-dead idiots that believe anything the aforementioned groups make public.

Forum List

Back