WWE’s board is investigating a secret $3 million settlement that CEO Vince McMahon reached with a former employee with whom he allegedly had an affair

I really doubt that. If Mr. McMahon had affairs with any employees, he sure the hell wouldn't have paid them anything. It wouldn't be shocking or a detriment to the business for someone to come out and allege an affair.

WWE's releases over the past couple of years have all been folks he didn't see any money in continuing to promote.

Floridas government classifies it as exhibition sports. But I have heard rumors for some time that the WWE was falling apart from within. It is a large business that employees and have business interests around the world so it is newsworthy from a business standpoint.

If Vince McMahon was giving someone $3 million in hush money for his affair, is THAT why all the releases in the past 2 years have been budget cuts!?!?!?!

I think he slept with more than 1

some women within the company are pointing fingers that Vince McMahon has recently slept with Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair, Paige, Nikki Bella and a handful of others.

Mr. McMahon has apparently been suspended as CEO because of this alleged infraction.

If I were advising Vince, I'd tell him to wear a mask and use a pseudonym like Hulk Hogan did a number of years ago as "Captain America". As long as no one de-masks him, no one will be the wiser.

Forum List

Back