WWE wrestler "The Big Red Machine" Kane elected mayor of Knox County, Tennessee

That is awesome! I interviewed at the WWF (at the time) at the headquarters in Stamford for an accounting job. The accounting manager was a total douchebag who said he disliked pro wrestling. When I interviewed with the controller, the dude was cool and I had him cracking up. On a serious note I asked if they would go public, reporting for public companies was my background at that time and the WWF had yet to announce the IPO. Then I asked if Kane would ever talk, (this was when Kane first started and he nor the writers had not worked out a public speaking style). The controller said he could not comment on the storylines. :p

Last edited:
Great selection, the Devil's Favorite Demon will make a superb mayor. Kane come from Death Valley CA originally, and his dad was the late, great Paul Bearer.

A lot of people don't realize Kane is licensed dentist, and that's how he got involved in professional wrestling in the first place. One of his patients, Jerry Lawler, suffered severe halitosis after a Kiss My Foot match with Bret Hart, and Kane came to the WWF to extract revenge on behalf of his patient.

A lot of dentists wouldn't do that for their patients.

Heh heh. We did some work with him a few years back down there. Well, that's whe nwe started. About two years worth of prep work. He's one of us.

Last edited:
Trump/Kane 2020! let's chokeslam the Democrats to hell!

Kane elected Mayor of Knox County, Tenn.

Yeah. And After Trump's last term is over, we can run with Jacobs/Massie and squeeze the swamp right out of the Republican offering completely. * years later, Run with Massie,/Paul. Then Paul/Amash down the road.

Well, I can dream anyway. Freedom isn't that darned popular, but I can dream.

if i had any brains, i would move to Tennessee. TNHarley & Kane in one state!

"Marsha Blackburn had a BIG win last night in the Tennessee primary for U.S. Senate. She is an outstanding person & great supporter of mine. Congratulations Marsha, we need you very badly in the Senate to vote for our agenda. Your next opponent will vote against all we are doing!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back