WWE poll- best ever 10 WWE wrestlers?

Congrats on being a dumb motherfucker. You're what makes murka murka. You come up with this stupid shit while your nation is in a free-fall over a cliff.

so, here is the situation right for now:
top 10:
#1. Undertaker
#2. Austin & Rock
#4. Bret Hart
#5. Shawn Michaels
#6. Hulk Hogan & Macho Man
#8. Ric Flair
#9. Kurt Angle
#10. Cena & Mik Foley & Andre the giant

keep on good work, dudes. we are just in the first day of the poll and you get 20 days for voting.

Here I'm back with the daily details about poll's situation:

top 10:
#1. Undertaker
#2. Rock
#3. Austin
#4. Shawn
#5. Bret
#6. Macho man
#7. Hogan
#8. Angle
#9. Flair
#10. Mick Foley

keep on voting, dudes.

Here I'm coming with some details. we are in the 5th day of the poll and here is the current situation:

top 10:
#1. Undertaker
#2. Austin & Rock
#4. Shawn
#5. Bret Hart
#6. Hogan
#7. Macho man
#8. Ric Flair
#9. Angle
#10. Foley

honourable mentions:
#11. Edge
#12. Andre the giant
#13. Ultimate Warrior

this is the situation at this moment, but you get allmost 2 weeks till the end, so everything can change. keep on good work.

You're a fucking idiot...

Why would anyone give a shit about wrestlers??

Wrestling isn't even a real sport.... It's more like a play for a bunch of closeted homos.

As a matter of fact when I see the shit I'm just waiting for one of these "tough guys" to breakout into a Broadway musical show singing and dancing.

Anyone who watches wrestling is delusional - they obviously live in their own delusional little world of fantasy...

Oh and the ironic part is that the wrestlers know what they're doing is just for show - the fans don't...

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot...

Why would anyone give a shit about wrestlers??

Wrestling isn't even a real sport.... It's more like a play for a bunch of closeted homos.

As a matter of fact when I see the shit I'm just waiting for one of these "tough guys" to breakout into a Broadway musical show singing and dancing.

Anyone who watches wrestling is delusional - they obviously live in their own delusional little world of fantasy...

Oh and the ironic part is that the wrestlers know what they're doing is just for show - the fans don't...

It's been a long time since anyone even tried to pretend professional wrestling is 'real.' Fans know.

And let's distinguish between wrestling and 'professional wrestling.'

Did someone say wrestling?

wrestle+in+a+mud+pool1.jpg

Hogan
Luger
Ziggler
Cena
Rey Mysterio
Austin
Warrior
Edge
Scott Steiner
Shawn Stasiak

so, here is the situation right for now:
top 10:
#1. Undertaker
#2. Austin & Rock
#4. Bret Hart
#5. Shawn Michaels
#6. Hulk Hogan & Macho Man
#8. Ric Flair
#9. Kurt Angle
#10. Cena & Mik Foley & Andre the giant

keep on good work, dudes. we are just in the first day of the poll and you get 20 days for voting.
I hate Undertaker but I can see him being top 10.
The rocks number one. He’s the Jordan of wwe
Hogan number two
Love Austin and flair

Who’s really great right now? Aj styles? No one now compares to the rock but I love a lot of the men and women like Elias or dolph Ziegler. Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Braun strowman, new day, etc. so many funny characters.

And the girls today blow away the girls from the past

Forum List

Back