Wuld you on the right be concerned if the earth started to warm by 1c/decade

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Would you on the right be concerned(alarmed) if the earth started to warm by 1c/decade? Or would you just say that this is natural and we don't need to worry about it.

You seem to think 1c in 100 years isn't a big deal!

Be being concerned would you support action to move our cities and adapt?

Last edited:
Would it really be warming, or would the lefties be faking the data?
If it was warming, would the lefties support nuclear power, or remain wedded to unreliable solar and wind?

Would you on the right be concerned(alarmed) if the earth started to warm by 1c/decade? Or would you just say that this is natural and we don't need to worry about it.

Dude, before we go to mars can we make a pit stop on the moon?

• Banned

Would be a good idea ;) We could mine it and build a space port to refuel our ships!

Where would you propose our cities be moved to Matthew? Mars? Pluto? Out of our solar system? I really don't think moving 'em off earth would be feasible.

• Banned

Where would you propose our cities be moved to Matthew? Mars? Pluto? Out of our solar system? I really don't think moving 'em off earth would be feasible.

No, about 400 feet higher as all the ice of our planet will be melting. Only a few thousand is going to live off planet during the next 500 years.

Would be a good idea ;) We could mine it and build a space port to refuel our ships!

should have done that years ago. The US space station should have been severely upgraded and replaced years ago. That would be a good start. I would like to see a super computer on the moon once we build a port their. You know all of this can be expedited with free math, science and physics, astrology tuition.

should have done that years ago. The US space station should have been severely upgraded and replaced years ago. That would be a good start. I would like to see a super computer on the moon once we build a port their.
But then somebody would have to stay there to guard it.

should have done that years ago. The US space station should have been severely upgraded and replaced years ago. That would be a good start. I would like to see a super computer on the moon once we build a port their. You know all of this can be expedited with free math, science and physics, astrology tuition.

We should of done all this in the 70s! We should have a city on mars and people heading towards one of those extrasolar planets as of now.

Most of us will agree that there is climate change, man made.... Fairly stupid to think so. BUT, no one seems to get that there is a connection with where the Earth is in space, the constant migration of the magnetic North Pole, the increased volcanic activity under the oceans, and our suns various stages of solar flares, and radiation on the planet. When someone can actually show that these and several other NATURAL events aren't directing where our climate goes, I will look at the evidence with an open mind, and decide. Until then, with all the manipulation of data, all the corruption involved in the GREEN business, and the ultimate

Settled-Science-600-LA.jpg

I'll be a disbeliever!

We should of done all this in the 70s! We should have a city on mars and people heading towards one of those extrasolar planets as of now.

Boing and spaceX got a 6.8 billion contract, and will have the first manned space flight by 2017, perhaps they will get a much bigger contract once they have show success and cost reduction in doing this. Anotherwords doing it cheaper than NASA. If that's the case boeing and SpaceX could go on a hiring binge.

This would be my plane from soonest to earliest -

1.) Make it free to take Math, all sciences, physics, space, and, space engineering classes ASAP. Congress should have zero issue funding that, because it's much cheaper than Obama's free 2 year tuition program.

2.) Give Boeing and Space X tens of billions every year in contracts. I believe if we can spend that much on alternative energy that doesn't even create jobs that last, better give it to these private businesses that we know will last and employ as many of these college graduates in math, science and space as they can potentially hundreds of thousands of jobs. It will make math and science important again and students will want to do it.

3.) Build a US Space stations right now. This should be NASA"s #1 priority not that space x and Boeing took a huge load off of them. We have to with the russians denying us access to the international station by 2020. Plus their is so outdated and there rockets are blowing up, and with our top private companies like Boeing creating the next big capsul

4.) Plan missions to the moon to start planning a port to be built there.

6.) After the us space station is built expand responsibilities to Boeing and Space X to build this port on the moon since it will be cheaper done by a private company. That means increase their yearly budget again. this is where space engineers will be needed many of them to expedite this.

7.) Build a super computer to put on the moon at the port..

8.) while all of this is going on NASA should be focused on sending information gathering rovers to Mars prior to any manned space travel to that planet. According to NASA's budget request they are doing exactly that. I'm also happy they are building a newer better version of the hubble telescope, and newer high tech fleet of satelites.

9.) Lastly - Missions to mars.

should have done that years ago. The US space station should have been severely upgraded and replaced years ago. That would be a good start. I would like to see a super computer on the moon once we build a port their.
But then somebody would have to stay there to guard it.

I'm looking for a get away. I'll have internet and can give this board a hundred thousand times more publicity.

Would you then have real solutions or projections because currently all those that are so hyped up about the sky falling dont seem to have a single workable solution.

Don't worry AGW cult members you will get your wish in about 500 million years when our sun will get to hot and bright to sustain life as we know it on this planet. I bet your religious cult will still blame it on humans..

Don't worry AGW cult members you will get your wish in about 500 million years when our sun will get to hot and bright to sustain life as we know it on this planet. I bet your religious cult will still blame it on humans..
More specifically, Republicans.

In 100 years we will all be dead. I could care less what they do.

fern material was found in the arctic circle, so we are no where near as warm as it has been.

Move the cities? fuck no, that's where we keep all the lunatics

and the left wants nothing to do with going green, it's all nimby

Ok, I have to say this even though the conservatives will stab me for it, but get in line assholes I don't give a shit.

I don't care whether the earth is dying or not. I'd even kill a panda and set fire to a rainforest with a cigar and not give a shit. However,

Anyone of you idiots who isn't for higher MPG vehicles for cars, suv's, trucks and yes semi's are idiots. Save on fuel you directly save thousands a year. Us conservatives need to live up to the discriptive word conservative. Save and only spend when necessary.

Anybody - that is against free college for math and science only, are a bunch of morons. Those are the 2 financial killers for under graduates. Make those free and watch our nation be very smart again and those are the fields that further our technology.

Anybody - That isn't for NASA or space exploration or another space race tough shit it's coming anyways and it will be funded. However, we need people that are smart in math and science to do it. See the connection? Jobs.

anybody, that says what politico said above and I quote,

"In 100 years we will all be dead. I could care less what they do" is a young moron on welfare, who doesn't pay taxes, and in no way helps the next generation, and therefore can't understand that everything we do should be to help the next generation our kids. I don't care what he says from here on out he just exposed himself to me. Moron. Nobody that cares for the next generation can utter those words at all with a straight face no matter what it's in reference to. btw.. notice he didn't reference anything and left it as a broad generalization?

Forum List

Back