Wuhan virus..... Is calling it that actually racist?

Ummm, I can't tell

Allthe libs got an email telling them what to think

and overnight wuhan virus became racist in lib la la land

China doesn't want to be associated with the Wuhan virus, so they ordered the media not to mention China or Wuhan in conjunction with the virus.

Just in case anyone failed to notice that the media takes marching orders from Beijing.

There's nothing racist about saying Wuhan virus. That's what I used to call it. Now I refer to it as the wop mop. :dunno:

Ummm, I can't tell

Allthe libs got an email telling them what to think

and overnight wuhan virus became racist in lib la la land

China doesn't want to be associated with the Wuhan virus, so they ordered the media not to mention China or Wuhan in conjunction with the virus.

Just in case anyone failed to notice that the media takes marching orders from Beijing.

You won't hear any NBA players calling it that. We have established who is at the other end of their leash.

Taking this out on Asians is stupid.

This virus has revealed a lot about what we are not in terms of good human beings.

Should be a lot of after action discussion.

Taking this out on Asians is stupid.

This virus has revealed a lot about what we are not in terms of good human beings.

Should be a lot of after action discussion.
Yes, most individual asians are innocent

but not all

and certainly not the CCP that globalists worship as gods

in Australia chinese citizens are stripping the shelves bare of medical supplies and sending hundreds of tons to china in chartered cargo jets

this is bound to make ordinary citizens angry

so blame the communist chinese dictatorship for some of the negative feelings toward asians

Forum List

Back