WTH? Oregon’s Health Minister Dresses as a Clown to Announce Latest Coronavirus Deaths

One has to be a CLOWN to believe that CV is still here. It left the US in May.

Everyone saying it is still here is a liar.

Announcing the deaths of others while dressed up like a clown is disrespectful and trivializes their deaths,
to say the least. What sort of idiot cannot comprehend that?

It's almost Halloween, get with the times man.
So the chinese disease of a joke to libs in oregon?
No, it's almost Halloween get a grip.
Yeah... even so... pretty sure no matter what time of the year it is... dressing up as a clown, or anything else for that matter, while releasing death statistics is never a good call.
Obviously THEY need to get a grip
Why be bland and boring like church?
Not for me... I had sex in the balcony during church upteen years ago.

.001 b.jpg

The cognitive dissonance is astounding, so just stop.

IOW. . they want to continue to push this draconian paradigm to shut down everyone's lives, they want to use it to take control, and assert unconstitutional authority, and yet, they still want to have their lives unaffected, and go on as if everything is normal.

It is completely sociopathic.

They either need to just stop, or they need to take themselves seriously, and stop clowning around.

4gajem.jpg

View attachment 408298

The cognitive dissonance is astounding, so just stop.

IOW. . they want to continue to push this draconian paradigm to shut down everyone's lives, they want to use it to take control, and assert unconstitutional authority, and yet, they still want to have their lives unaffected, and go on as if everything is normal.

It is completely sociopathic.

They either need to just stop, or they need to take themselves seriously, and stop clowning around.

4gajem.jpg
I have never stopped doing what I have always done,, when do they ruin my life?

Yeah... even so... pretty sure no matter what time of the year it is... dressing up as a clown, or anything else for that matter, while releasing death statistics is never a good call.
Obviously THEY need to get a grip
It’s Oregon. What do you expect? Sanity?
1603990239123.jpeg

ya know, i hate to be on the other side of these things - but did you read the entire story?

For anyone wondering, the costume was to promote an official campaign to ‘celebrate Halloween safely’ which was explained later in the presentation. while we say the left twists what trump does and makes it bad to suit their purposes, to me this is the same. she's promoting halloween safety and during the entire segment, reading the covid #'s was simply ONE thing she was doing there.

twisting that to her in some form mocking COVID is just opportunistic crap to me and not being honest about the entire story.

Forum List

Back