WTH is with these girls wearing nut-house haircuts?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I've seen at least ten of these the last couple weeks. They either have their heads shaved or are shaved with a Zippy the Pinhead pigtail sticking out the top, the back, or the side. They're usually older women too, not teens. I could understand a teen sporting one of these, but not someone over the age of 20. I call them "nuthouse haircuts" because nuthouses are known for their bad hair styles.

Do these people have any idea how bad they look? Do these haircuts have some kind of significance or have they just escaped from some looney bin? Do I need to be concerned for my safety?

nuthouse%20haircut.jpg

I've seen at least ten of these the last couple weeks. They either have their heads shaved or are shaved with a Zippy the Pinhead pigtail sticking out the top, the back, or the side. They're usually older women too, not teens. I could understand a teen sporting one of these, but not someone over the age of 20. I call them "nuthouse haircuts" because nuthouses are known for their bad hair styles.

Do these people have any idea how bad they look? Do these haircuts have some kind of significance or have they just escaped from some looney bin? Do I need to be concerned for my safety?

nuthouse%20haircut.jpg
Stay away from them, you have to be nuts to do that.

I call them "nuthouse haircuts" because nuthouses are known for their bad hair styles.

Ll0Qfo5.jpg

Thank you for your participation, but your response would be more fitting for my next thread:

"Why do some people have Trump on their minds 24/7?"

nuthouse%20haircut.jpg

Front view.

a+a+a+a+freaks+last+2.jpg

nuthouse%20haircut.jpg
Probably a dyke.

nuthouse%20haircut.jpg
Probably a dyke.

That's a possibility. Next time I see one, I'll go up and ask her "Are you a dyke"?

I call them "nuthouse haircuts" because nuthouses are known for their bad hair styles.

Ll0Qfo5.jpg

Thank you for your participation, but your response would be more fitting for my next thread:

I have no idea why they think about Trump's bad hair 24/7.......??? Mystery to me,, just like Trump would have an old wife with bad hair if not for his monies..

Ll0Qfo5.jpg

I have no idea why they think about Trump's bad hair 24/7.......??? Mystery to me,, just like Trump would have an old wife with bad hair if not for his monies..
Your politicians made sure we live like he does even if they give the illusion of family. And when you are a peon, irresponsible living and problems can make you a much poorer person.

Forum List

Back