WTH? Canadian PM Spoke With HILLARY CLINTON About Afghanistan Because Biden And Harris Were AWOL

AWWWW---BOO-HOO....did i upset the little whine ass bitch?
You're just a brain dead, hate filled, low IQ , pedophile supporter, anti-AMERICAN piece of shit. You know nothing.
FUCK OFF you scum demonRAT, piece of shit

You've for the brain of a 4 year old and I'll bet he was pleased to get rid if it.

Swearing is a sign of lack of courage and defeat after defeated. Its quite normal for.low IQ amongst Americans. Sadly it's endemic amongst republicans .

This forum usually doesn't encourage the mentally ill but it appears it has an open door policy on dickheads. Every so often we run into a person who's ignorance is encyclopedic. Welcome to America son.
You'll fit in here.
There's only two types of fascincibating people. Those who know nothing and those who know everything. Take you pick Einstein.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than conscientious ignorance and sincere ignorance. It's not fair to the other loopies on here for you hug the glory.

If you think you can make me leave with
Your hideous childish replies, it's not working. It's so sad you are a prime example of why repubmicans and America continues to attack critics.
If the backbone of country is like you, the Chinese have nothing worry about.
Ever time you reply I get another whack at you.
So to those watching, witness this idiot reel off another childish reply and attach himself to the mindless plethora of a intellectual vacuums who haunt these pages.
Let it rip again son.

The Canadians are very sensitive people who know by keen instincts where the real power lies in any given political group. NEVER underestimate the Canadians nor their intelligence sources. They are almost as spot on as our friend Meister who has served us. as a moderator for so many years and so well keeping the peace and encouraging our posts to also be spot on rather than troll posts.
I liked exchanging MREs with the Canadians when I was overseas.
Canada takes care of their troops....unlike our guys.....especially when Democrats are in the White House. They could care less about our welfare. I remember our Sec of Defense refusing to give us armored vehicles and a bunch of us got killed as a result in the battle of Mogadishu.

It didn't happen in Afghanistan the last year and a half of Trump's term, August. Trump made it very clear to the Taliban that attacks on US military would be met with overwhelming retaliation. 13 Marines have died on Joe Biden's watch because he's seen as weak and clueless by our enemies. Nothing "funny" about that! It's what happens when you put a senile old idiot in charge.

The Dummycraps will just say it was Trump's agreement. Who cares that Biden totally screwed everything up. Besides.....they claim Trump released 5000 ISIS members....they claimed they were Taliban....before ISIS blew up 13 Marines. Before this bombing they said they were senior Taliban members......so they figure Trump released the guys responsible. Never mind the fact that several thousand ISIS members were in prison when Biden abandoned Bagram Airbase in the middle of the night without notifying our Afghan allies....and the Taliban executed a dozen of their leaders before releasing the rest. The left doesn't know the difference between one terrorist and the next...lumping ISIS-K in with the Taliban.

afb082821dAPC20210828024505.jpg

You've for the brain of a 4 year old and I'll bet he was pleased to get rid if it.

Swearing is a sign of lack of courage and defeat after defeated. Its quite normal for.low IQ amongst Americans. Sadly it's endemic amongst republicans .

This forum usually doesn't encourage the mentally ill but it appears it has an open door policy on dickheads. Every so often we run into a person who's ignorance is encyclopedic. Welcome to America son.
You'll fit in here.
There's only two types of fascincibating people. Those who know nothing and those who know everything. Take you pick Einstein.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than conscientious ignorance and sincere ignorance. It's not fair to the other loopies on here for you hug the glory.

If you think you can make me leave with
Your hideous childish replies, it's not working. It's so sad you are a prime example of why repubmicans and America continues to attack critics.
If the backbone of country is like you, the Chinese have nothing worry about.
Ever time you reply I get another whack at you.
So to those watching, witness this idiot reel off another childish reply and attach himself to the mindless plethora of a intellectual vacuums who haunt these pages.
Let it rip again son.
post #29...by you...you piece of shit i believe you typed...so you just typed an article that describes you perfectly
Let it rip again......son.

I liked exchanging MREs with the Canadians when I was overseas.
Canada takes care of their troops....unlike our guys.....especially when Democrats are in the White House. They could care less about our welfare. I remember our Sec of Defense refusing to give us armored vehicles and a bunch of us got killed as a result in the battle of Mogadishu.
A lot of that could be because of Eisenhower's anticommunist law of 1954 getting under someone's nails who got tired of losing elections.

It sounds like losing friends at Mogadishu was a pretty hard blow. What a cherished friend you must have been to those you lost. The up side to that is that you have friends in heaven who want the best for you. Prayers up for those who meant and still mean a lot to you. Just remember when you're happy, they are rewarded with a special spiritual joy as I believe that the soul lives on for a purpose for the living in the kingdom. And thanks for your service to this country. Your posts tell me you are still serving and blessing this nation. ♡♡♡

post #29...by you...you piece of shit i believe you typed...so you just typed an article that describes you perfectly
Let it rip again......son.

Judge. Would you like to question the plaintiff?
Me. No. His replies say it all. I rest my case you honour.

You're not as smart as you think dickhead. Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

Judge. Would you like to question the plaintiff?
Me. No. His replies say it all. I rest my case you honour.

You're not as smart as you think dickhead. Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
you are saying you whack off....right? i mean thats what you typed

Forum List

Back