Wtf?

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
Okay, since many of you do not like homosexuals on this particular board, I found this to be funny and "WTF" worthy.

Attachments

• $WTF.JPG
    $WTF.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 83
Okay, since many of you do not like homosexuals on this particular board, I found this to be funny and "WTF" worthy.

I believe the ads are generated by Google. Google keys off of words and places ads that are likely to be relevant to the topic discussed. Apparently, the page you copied had a thread on homosexuality.

I believe the ads are generated by Google. Google keys off of words and places ads that are likely to be relevant to the topic discussed. Apparently, the page you copied had a thread on homosexuality.
I'm aware, I just was wanting to be funny.

I don't see the humor there...
But if it blows your guy's skirt up, ok......:rolleyes:

If you will bear with me for a moment...may I talk to you as a parent...i'm not going to call you names or make fun of you...just give my impression of where I believe you are comming from...

First you are a tender young age of 18...your interests are writing,reading,acting and by your avatar interested in in 'Star Trek' and living in the City Of Antioch,California...a bastion for professors working their trade at Berkley...So think for one moment how you come across as one so enlightened by the homosexual agenda...is this really you speaking or one who was programmed from day one to accept this behavior as normal...I will go with the assumption that you were programmed from day one and are seeking the acceptance of Hollywood by proclaiming your sexual preference (programmed) rather than growing up and discovering reality vs film...just one mans opinion and gut feeling..go out and discover the real you vs propoganda...it will set you free..even if you cannot go into the world of film and fantasy!

If you will bear with me for a moment...may I talk to you as a parent...i'm not going to call you names or make fun of you...just give my impression of where I believe you are comming from...

First you are a tender young age of 18...your interests are writing,reading,acting and by your avatar interested in in 'Star Trek' and living in the City Of Antioch,California...a bastion for professors working their trade at Berkley...So think for one moment how you come across as one so enlightened by the homosexual agenda...is this really you speaking or one who was programmed from day one to accept this behavior as normal...I will go with the assumption that you were programmed from day one and are seeking the acceptance of Hollywood by proclaiming your sexual preference (programmed) rather than growing up and discovering reality vs film...just one mans opinion and gut feeling..go out and discover the real you vs propoganda...it will set you free..even if you cannot go into the world of film and fantasy!
First, I'd like to say you're grossly mistaken about the Star Trek thing. I just thought it was funny is all.

Secondly, I'm not seeking acceptance of any kind. I love acting and I love entertaining people. It's a selfless thing in my opinion. I want to be famous, yes, but not because I'll get money or anything.

Finally, I believe homosexuality is for the most part an inherent thing. You can't control it and you can't force it. The cases you can it was "programmed" as you have so humbly put it. I know that it wasn't something I chose or was "programmed" to be. It's really hard for me to explain it, it's something you have to experience.

Forum List

Back