Wtf

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
My son pushed some botton on my computer, and now the script is very small. I have no clue what he hit.

My son pushed some botton on my computer, and now the script is very small. I have no clue what he hit.

For Internet Explorer, hit view up top above the address bar, hit text then choose size.

Good grief.

Try rebooting. I've done that, and even adjusting the script size wouldn't help.

I used to have a dedicated program for my kids to play with on the computer. I let them have it till they were tired of it.

Then it was my turn

He probably hit the function key and one of the number keys. There might be a symbol like A-/A+ on either one or a pair of number keys.

He is two he wasn't playing on the computer. :lol:
He does know how to turn it on and select a user, but that is about it. He just likes to push bottons, this is way my voice mail does not ever work.

I will have to find my mouse now, or maybe I could wake my son and ask him. :lol:

it is a long time ago, and it ran on Mac system 8.

But it froze all the special keys, make cute noises, drew pretty pictures and entertained both my kids when they were mobile.

He does know how to turn it on and select a user, but that is about it. He just likes to push bottons, this is way my voice mail does not ever work.

I will have to find my mouse now, or maybe I could wake my son and ask him. :lol:

If you have a laptop, you have a mouse pad? Enlarge it on your mouse pad.... I'm always shrinking the view on my laptop....

If you have a laptop, you have a mouse pad? Enlarge it on your mouse pad.... I'm always shrinking the view on my laptop....
I know how to do that. :lol:
The letters are very small, along with all the pictures, and adverising.

I know how to do that. :lol:
The letters are very small, along with all the pictures, and adverising.

So why can't you enlarge it with your mousepad?

What Tom Clancy wrote will work but if you can't find the mouse just hold the CTRL key down and use the touch pad -- moving the vertical part up or down. It will do the same thing as the mouse --increase/decrease the size of everything on the page.

My cat walked on the keyboard once and whatever he landed on caused the keyboard to misfunction and not type correctly -- certain letters would not type at all. Finally found an answer (had to pull up a virtual keyboard to fix the problem).

Kids and animals, better together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back