WTF?? Two Dem Govs Praise Trump!!

And WTF is wrong with calling it Chinavirus? Are you triggered again?

"'CHINA-virus'?! Trump is a Racist'?!
(Hope you don't mind - this was awesome, and I HAD to use it... :p )

I want to personally THANK all self-proclaimed PC, OUTRAGED, BUTT-HURT, EASILY-MANIPULATED, TRIGGERED, IGNORANT, UN-EDUCATED TRUMP-HATING MEDIA,DEMOCRATS, AND SNOWFLAKES who have SELF-IDENTIFIED as being such by attacking the President over calling COVID-19 the 'CHINA virus'!

1. The CDC initially stated in looking at COVID-19 - which originated in Hwan, CHINA, they found elements in the disease never seen before...as in NEW...a NEW strain.

2.. By asking the question and implying the President is a 'racist' for calling it the 'CHINA' virus, these individuals DID self-identify as IGNORANT / UN-EDUCATED.

While watching the press conference the other day, in which some liberal female 'reporter' asked the President why he called COVID-19 the China virus' and implied he was racist in doing so, I wanted SO BADLY for the President to put her on the spot in response to her question my asking her if she knew:

1) "Do you know what 'Ebola' is?"

2) "What does 'MERS' stands for?"

'EBOLA' is a RIVER is a river in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
"The Ebola River (/ˈɛboʊlə/), also commonly known by its indigenous name Legbala,[1] is the headstream of the Mongala River, a tributary of the Congo River, in northern Democratic Republic of the Congo."
-- Ebola River - Wikipedia

The EBOLA virus is named after the river in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where it was first discovered.
** What is the Ebola virus, and why is it back?

'MERS' stands for 'MIDDLE EASTERN Respiratory Syndrome'.
"It was called this because Health officials first reported the disease in Saudi Arabia in September 2012. Through retrospective (backward-looking) investigations, they later identified that the first known cases of MERS occurred in Jordan in April 2012. So far, all cases of MERS have been linked through travel to, or residence in, countries in and near the Arabian Peninsula."

** About MERS

The President is referring to COVID-19 as the 'CHINA virus' because 1) this new strain of Coronavirus originated in CHINA ... and 2) to combat the on-going ChiCom govt propaganda campaign ridiculously claiming the US military attempted to plant COVID-19 in Huwan but that it backfired, leaked globally.
** Remember how they originally claimed it was traced back to n open-air market and was linked to shell fish...then BATS...and now suddenly it was a plot by the US military / govt?! :p

So, THANK YOU, again to all the PC, OUTRAGED, BUTT-HURT, EASILY-MANIPULATED, TRIGGERED, IGNORANT, UN-EDUCATED TRUMP-HATING MEDIA,DEMOCRATS, AND SNOWFLAKES who have SELF-IDENTIFIED as being such by attacking the President over calling COVID-19 the 'CHINA virus'!

You can't pay to see comedy / entertainment like these ... especially since we are all being 'self-quarantined' thanks to the ChiComs.

Last month. You accused Obama of murder 100% without any single proof of evidence. A 100%. LIAR big time.

So tell me. What is the credibility of what you are bullshiting?

Obama murdered hundreds of thousands of brown people.

Tell your boy to investigate Obama for murder. Then come back to me when you make sense.

NO YOU ARE LYING. Here is Trump rally speech in SC Feb. 28/20. Lying is now the standard of the right.
Why bother use hoax in the first place?
Is it a hoax now? LOL.

What is Omar has anything to do with with Trump ineptness?

I asked you a question. Let me repeat it again. Why is it acceptable to you that a leader of this country attacked his own people?

Try again.

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Donald Trump held a rally in South Carolina on February 28, 2020, where he called the coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak the Democrats’ “new hoax.” It’s unclear if he was referring to the virus itself, the politicization of the virus, or the media’s response to the virus. Read the full transcript of his rally right here.
And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth.

Whine on, Princess.

Read the transcript again. Do not stare at it.

Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too.

You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.

Another whiny snowflake seeing Dem governors praise Trump. Thus all but ensuring re-election. Deny whatever you want. Your whining doesn’t change facts.

That is funny. Denying? You are denying Trumpy ritual behavior of retaliation.

Ensuring re election. Enjoy your last 6 months with your moron.

Poor baby. Can’t show one example of your bullshit. Keep cowering under your bed because you might get the sniffles. Remember YOUR man Biden said the travel ban should never have been put in. You’re DONE. Finished. Period.

Are you denying Trump ritual behavior of retaliations?

He cannot stand being criticized. Even attacked a dead person, attacked a girl because of jealousy didn’t get the cover of Time magazine.

Well he finally came around and is taking covid 19 seriously.
"Finally came around"? When he imposed the first travel ban, your Democratic buddies in the media screamed that it was a "xenophobic" and "racist" "over-reaction." ...
Illustrating again that for angry, bitter leftards Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He could solve all the world's probs today and the petulant little twits would still be here tomorrow bitching about him.

It's also a demonstration how the Democrats make politics about everything, even about a virus that's highly contagious and in some cases deadly. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

You should direct your post to Trump.

"Finally came around"? When he imposed the first travel ban, your Democratic buddies in the media screamed that it was a "xenophobic" and "racist" "over-reaction." ...
Illustrating again that for angry, bitter leftards Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He could solve all the world's probs today and the petulant little twits would still be here tomorrow bitching about him.
yeah sayit sorta like you pos did with obama
Except I didn't so there's that but never, ever let the truth get in the way of your mindless hatred, Princess.

The point remains the Dems once had a reasonable chance to make Trump a 1-term prez but their incessant whining and numerous un-American attempts to remove him or otherwise derail him and this country have exposed our leftards as public enemies.

Yeah, Democrats are TRAITORS … every stinkin' one of 'em, and they destroyed their own and each other's reps as well as their party's electability.
You call un American the with holding of evidence? evidence that would prove republicans are low life scum?
What incriminating evidence and who withheld it? Are you still singing "Russia, Russia, Russia?"

Eric Holder - Wikipedia
Eric Holder - Wikipedia

Russia Russia Russia.

Did your Boi Donnie stop licking Putin boots?

Three years after he won the election. Donnie still DICKING with the election trying to blame the Ukrainian rape our 2016 election to save Putin despite of the evidence presented to him by his own intelligence that he hired.
All of that because of conspiracies that Russian planted to his ineptness & stupid brain.

Last edited:
Covid 19 was a democratic hoax
There it is. The Democratic Media lie that took uninformed morons across the nation by storm!
And like all the leftist lies and scams that preceded that one over the last 3+ years, that is their story and they are sticking to it ... proving once again that despite our impressive medical & scientific prowess, we just can't fix stupid.

BTW, Charwin has picked up the torch Pene dropped when she cut & run. He has posted all manner of "facts" - actually his opinions masquerading as facts - to justify his dismissal of reality ... that the POTUS has handled the Chinavirus crisis admirably.

I understand truth hurts.
And you get your "truths" from the same place you get your "facts."

View attachment 313930

That’s the best you can can do? I’m impressed. You lose.

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth. Whine on, Princess.
Lemme guess ... you read the Ukraine phone call transcript, set your hair on fire, and screamed "impeach!!" Amirite?
Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too. You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.
And yet you conveniently post your opinions rather than facts. For instance, virtually all elected Dems have done nothing but bash Trump for years. Are you really so far gone as to believe that in all that time not one of 'em has been smart enough to have thought "yanno, I may someday need the POTUS to serve my constituents ... maybe I should smarten up and stop calling him sophomoric names and shit?"

So the only Q left to ask is: did hatred make you into the idiot who posts as Charwin95 or are you filled with hate & rage because you are an idiot. :dunno:

You can tough talk however you want. Facts matters and doesn’t change reality.
Trump is a pathological hypocrite bastard liar corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Period.
And those are his good points

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth. Whine on, Princess.
Lemme guess ... you read the Ukraine phone call transcript, set your hair on fire, and screamed "impeach!!" Amirite?
Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too. You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.
And yet you conveniently post your opinions rather than facts. For instance, virtually all elected Dems have done nothing but bash Trump for years. Are you really so far gone as to believe that in all that time not one of 'em has been smart enough to have thought "yanno, I may someday need the POTUS to serve my constituents ... maybe I should smarten up and stop calling him sophomoric names and shit?"

So the only Q left to ask is: did hatred make you into the idiot who posts as Charwin95 or are you filled with hate & rage because you are an idiot. :dunno:

Trump is a pathological hypocrite bastard liar corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Period.
Yeah … but those aren't facts. They're just the opinions of a raging moron.

Raging moron? I have not even call you any names yet. I have not even called you idiot or stupid or ignorant.

Yeah … but those aren't facts. They're just the opinions of a raging moron.

Raging moron? I have not even call you any names yet. I have not even called you idiot or stupid or ignorant.
What's keeping you?/ He deserves them all ,,,,,

Are you denying Trump ritual behavior of retaliations? He cannot stand being criticized. Even attacked a dead person, attacked a girl because of jealousy didn’t get the cover of Time magazine.
"Ritual behavior of retaliations???" What an IDIOT. :laughing0301:

Russia Russia Russia.
What an idiot!!!

Are you denying Trump ritual behavior of retaliations? He cannot stand being criticized. Even attacked a dead person, attacked a girl because of jealousy didn’t get the cover of Time magazine.

Russia Russia Russia.
What an idiot!!!

Don’t tell me this is the best you got.

Are you denying Trump ritual behavior of retaliations when he is criticized?

Trump supporters are the most ignorant poorly informed people in this planet.

As a true leftist, keep pushing that message and insulting over half the people in this country. It worked so good for the Democrats when Hillary called us Deplorables.

Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response. You and your leftarded media have had nothing but mindless criticism.

He needs to apologize to the gov of Wash. for calling him a snake and to Gov Witmer, he said not doing enough.

Just because he came out with a different tone on March 16th, doesn't mean he hasn't suggested Covid 19 was a democratic hoax up till then. Now he calls it a Chinese virus. What a pitiful man , always has to put blame on something.

You mean it didn't come from China? China let it go on for far too long before taking drastic action, allowing it to spread so others got it and brought it here. They are keeping all their research hush-hush making it much more difficult for us and other countries to deal with this problem. Trump is absolutely correct, this is the Chinese virus, and yes, they are responsible for it.

Well we know it came from China, but he doesn't have to refer to it as the Chinese Virus. He is doing that so his followers (like you, I call you worshippers) are mad at the Chinese (in this country) and their country.

He always has to blame someone or something for his failures.

The virus came from China. Probably from the Chinese wet markets. Have you seen those disgusting places, for real?

You know there's a Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, right?

Russia Russia Russia.
What an idiot!!!

Normal Trump supporters rebuttal when loosey loosey.

Utah Senator Romney tested + of Coronavirus. Trump said. Too bad. That’s vindictive and callous of Donnie. See what I mean?

Are you denying Trump usual behavior of retaliations? LOL. Why are you gullibles so fascinated of Democrat governors praising Donnie? Why and where are the republican governors praising Trumpy? Here’s a good example for you.

Maryland GOP Governor: 'No Question' Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response
Larry Hogan criticized the president's initial downplaying of the threat.
By Lee Moran
03/19/2020 03:03 AM ET

Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response. You and your leftarded media have had nothing but mindless criticism.

He needs to apologize to the gov of Wash. for calling him a snake and to Gov Witmer, he said not doing enough.

Just because he came out with a different tone on March 16th, doesn't mean he hasn't suggested Covid 19 was a democratic hoax up till then. Now he calls it a Chinese virus. What a pitiful man , always has to put blame on something.

You mean it didn't come from China? China let it go on for far too long before taking drastic action, allowing it to spread so others got it and brought it here. They are keeping all their research hush-hush making it much more difficult for us and other countries to deal with this problem. Trump is absolutely correct, this is the Chinese virus, and yes, they are responsible for it.

Well we know it came from China, but he doesn't have to refer to it as the Chinese Virus. He is doing that so his followers (like you, I call you worshippers) are mad at the Chinese (in this country) and their country.

He always has to blame someone or something for his failures.

The virus came from China. Probably from the Chinese wet markets. Have you seen those disgusting places, for real?

You know there's a Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, right?
Don’t tell me you just found that out this week?

Forum List

Back