WTF: PRIVATE Legislation Introduced By Pelosi H.R.1548 - For the relief of Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas.

I guess the only thing left to do is build a seawall just west of the central valley and hope for global warming and massive flooding.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

This is NOT the first PRIVATE Legislation she has introduced for these 2

In 2009 on the brink of the next Great Depression she introduced PRIVATE legislation

H.R. 3649 (111th): For the relief of Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas.

The latest legislation she introduced in March 2019

It just passed the House on June 11th after being placed on the PRIVATE calendar in May 2020
formalities in March 2020

THIS IS HER PRIORITY WITH EVERY FUCKING THING GOING ON

IN 2002, it was these people special enough for private legislation

H.R.5693 - For the relief of Oleg Rasulyevich Rafikov, Alfia Fanilevna Rafikova, Evgenia Olegovna Rafikova, and Ruslan Khamitovich Yagudin.

She has been the elected representative for the same congressional district for over 25 FUCKING YEARS
SAN FRANCISCO HAS OUT OF CONTROL HOMELESSNESS TAXES RENT PROPERTY TAXES
PEOPLE ARE SHITTING PISSING SHOOTING UP WHEREVER
THEFT UNDER $1000 IS A CITATION AND CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED
THEY ARE HEMORRHAGING MONEY FROM DECLINING TOURISM

I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON
ON TOP OF THE LAST 4 YEARS

WHY IS THIS BITCH STILL IN OFFICE AND 3RD IN LINE FOR THE PRESIDENCY
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THIS COUNTRY CRASHES AND BURNS, I WELCOME IT
Tell us, who are these people? She has been doing this for them since at least 1998.
For the relief of Oleg Rasulyevich Rafikov, Alfia Fanilevna Rafikova, Evgenia Olegovna Rafikova, and Ruslan Khamitovich Yagudin.

Last edited:
They are already up your ass!
No wonder Johnny cant read with teachers like you in the classrooms
I am no longer in the classroom because I got sick and tired of politicians trying to steal my retirement. The fact remains that you are wrong on most subjects, most of the time.
You are entitled to your opinion just as I am

our public education system is crap

Yes, and your opinion is wrong, as per usual.

New Topics

Forum List

Back