WTF Panetta: US sends forces to Jordan

We've had US forces in Jordan for a while, although a small number. We started increasing them when this thing in Syria kicked off.

With Syria threatening Jordan, our ally, we have any obligation via treaty to meet. I see no problem with a move to send troops to aid an ally.

Panetta: US sends forces to Jordan - Yahoo! News

So this admin wants to cut the military by sending more troops to another country . WOW

Mitt should approve. Wasn't he calling for us to do more? We're helping to protect an ally without getting directly involved. Just having us there should send the message that the jig is up. It's up to the Syrians to do the dirty work, but I'm all for support.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZCyOWLrRTE]Black Sabbath War Pigs - YouTube[/ame]

Fighting an ideology with bombs and bullets never works, Liberals said that to Da Boooooooooooooooooooosh a billion times

We still want to Play World Police.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL604CAF0C7D658759]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]

i hear the warm droms from the libs if Bush had done this

"BUSH Is a war monger, GOP loves war"

now its obama and war is kewl.

With Syria threatening Jordan, our ally, we have any obligation via treaty to meet. I see no problem with a move to send troops to aid an ally.

Israel is our ally too and Obama is not helping them. They just shot down a drone, They have missles coming in at them. And Obama tells them to wait to strike Iran and their nuclear stuff ..

Last edited:

Israel is our ally too and Obama is not helping them. They just shot down a drone, They have missles coming in at them. And Obama tells them to wait to strike Iran and their nuclear stuff ..

Are those missiles coming from Iran?

New Topics

Forum List

Back