WTF?! Ku Klux Klan being linked now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report it to a mod.

Well I have @ four mods to this thread. The mods probably have hundreds of PMs about all things to deal with, this is why I have posted this as a thread in A&F.
Based on the board rules the only rule that might have been broken here is linking the other forum but only if it was a direct link to the other forum and not a secondary link via the other website. This is why the rules state "moderator discretion" to cover the grey areas.

We have two links, one to the website the other to the forum both direct links. Do we want this forum getting unwanted attention, do we want this forum potentially monitored because some low IQ slob joined the KKK forum and is now Logged as joining and thus will be Tracked to THIS forum? No and no.
This site doesn't prohibit anyone from joining as long as they follow the rules, heck look at all the scum that joined after a couple of other forums were shut down back in 2017. Direct linking to another forum is the only rule violation the OP committed. As for the so called "unwanted attention" that's a possibility the board does not prohibit.

Certain forums are Officially Monitored eg. KKK, Stormfront and they SHOULD be monitored because they are full of low IQ morons who hold some very dangerous views and some of them have put those views into action and peoples have been killed etc

THIS forum for majority part is a forum that should not be Officially Monitored, but having members who are on the KKK forum is not a good situation.

WHY would ANYONE want to join the KKK forum or Stormfront, and btw in 2018 I had to assist monitoring Stormfront for a two week period and it was NOT fun I tell you and I was very happy when they said okay you don't need to assist monitoring that now. That lasted about a month and then we had to go into The Dark Web to assist monitoring a paedophile group and that was LITERALLY one of the most traumatising times in my ENTIRE life.
What makes you think we aren't already being monitored......?

Considering USMB is not an Official Hate forum ie. Hate as in 80-90% of forum members literally promoting AND advocating hate and killing and targeting etc I can tell you THIS forum is not monitored. But if we get direct links to very specific things it will happen. I know links to Stormfront would not automatically begin that process, NOT that I am saying that links to Stormfront are okay because they are NOT okay because that crowd are low IQ POS. But I do know that direct links to ANYTHING Aryan Nation or Ku Klux Klan are very concerning because they can automatically begin that process.

Why I am not sure, from what I know both Aryan Nation and the Ku Klux Klan have less than approx 10.000 in the groups, bizarro because Stormfront has many more in their group but also they often overlap with the other two groups but linking to them would not automatically begin a monitoring process.

Report it to a mod.

Well I have @ four mods to this thread. The mods probably have hundreds of PMs about all things to deal with, this is why I have posted this as a thread in A&F.
Based on the board rules the only rule that might have been broken here is linking the other forum but only if it was a direct link to the other forum and not a secondary link via the other website. This is why the rules state "moderator discretion" to cover the grey areas.

We have two links, one to the website the other to the forum both direct links. Do we want this forum getting unwanted attention, do we want this forum potentially monitored because some low IQ slob joined the KKK forum and is now Logged as joining and thus will be Tracked to THIS forum? No and no.
This site doesn't prohibit anyone from joining as long as they follow the rules, heck look at all the scum that joined after a couple of other forums were shut down back in 2017. Direct linking to another forum is the only rule violation the OP committed. As for the so called "unwanted attention" that's a possibility the board does not prohibit.

Certain forums are Officially Monitored eg. KKK, Stormfront and they SHOULD be monitored because they are full of low IQ morons who hold some very dangerous views and some of them have put those views into action and peoples have been killed etc

THIS forum for majority part is a forum that should not be Officially Monitored, but having members who are on the KKK forum is not a good situation.

WHY would ANYONE want to join the KKK forum or Stormfront, and btw in 2018 I had to assist monitoring Stormfront for a two week period and it was NOT fun I tell you and I was very happy when they said okay you don't need to assist monitoring that now. That lasted about a month and then we had to go into The Dark Web to assist monitoring a paedophile group and that was LITERALLY one of the most traumatising times in my ENTIRE life.

Because we are not.
Even with all the Stormfront refugees that arrived in 2017? Uummmmmm........

Report it to a mod.

Considering USMB is not an Official Hate forum ie. Hate as in 80-90% of forum members literally promoting AND advocating hate and killing and targeting etc I can tell you THIS forum is not monitored. But if we get direct links to very specific things it will happen. I know links to Stormfront would not automatically begin that process, NOT that I am saying that links to Stormfront are okay because they are NOT okay because that crowd are low IQ POS. But I do know that direct links to ANYTHING Aryan Nation or Ku Klux Klan are very concerning because they can automatically begin that process.

Why I am not sure, from what I know both Aryan Nation and the Ku Klux Klan have less than approx 10.000 in the groups, bizarro because Stormfront has many more in their group but also they often overlap with the other two groups but linking to them would not automatically begin a monitoring process.
Well, Austria may not be monitoring us but that doesn't mean someone else isn't. If you look at some of the USMB's reviews we are considered a "hate site" by quite a few......... :lol:

Report it to a mod.

HATE IS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE,,just like you are showing your heart is filled with hate for free speech,,,

I would not assume that Trump's Justice Department is closely monitoring far-right extremist groups.

I think Christopher Wray already said last year the FBI would now be monitoring all type of extremist groups and that includes Environmental extremists like Extinction Rebellion.

Report it to a mod.

Well, Austria may not be monitoring us but that doesn't mean someone else isn't. If you look at some of the USMB's reviews we are considered a "hate site" by quite a few......... :lol:

Well yes I have seen those reviews, but the thing is that when forums get monitored you are going for the TOTAL extreme situations, you don't waste resources on monitoring this type of forum even if there are reviews where you get Bedwetting bitching about it.

Oh, the KKK isn't anywhere near as bad a jew hating nazis.

Report it to a mod.

HATE IS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE,,just like you are showing your heart is filled with hate for free speech,,,

I have hundreds of posts at this forum supporting Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. If for eg. the KKK want a forum to vomit their filthy shit on, I have no problem with them having one BUT they KNOW they are Officially Monitored, they also will think and probably know that there ARE undercover agents on their forum working for different law enforcement, 9 times out of 10 they will NEVER know WHO those undercover agents are though but they will file Official Reports every day on what is happening on that KKK forum, this for eg. is how you STOP acts of Potential Terrorism.

I am okay with Free Speech, but does that mean I am okay with some POS advocating that X or Y are deliberately targeted with a firebomb or whatever? No. And being a No on that does not make someone Anti-Free Speech or whatever.

Report it to a mod.

I have hundreds of posts at this forum supporting Free Speech and Freedom of Expression. If for eg. the KKK want a forum to vomit their filthy shit on, I have no problem with them having one BUT they KNOW they are Officially Monitored, they also will think and probably know that there ARE undercover agents on their forum working for different law enforcement, 9 times out of 10 they will NEVER know WHO those undercover agents are though but they will file Official Reports every day on what is happening on that KKK forum, this for eg. is how you STOP acts of Potential Terrorism.

I am okay with Free Speech, but does that mean I am okay with some POS advocating that X or Y are deliberately targeted with a firebomb or whatever? No. And being a No on that does not make someone Anti-Free Speech or whatever.
Oh, I guarantee there are those that monitor here.

Hello,

Is it a good idea for this forum to allow links to the Ku Klux Klan website and forum to be allowed to be posted at this forum? I think no IMHO. This is in The Lounge, I am not posting the link to the thread because I don't want to give those POS advertisement almost at the top of the Main Page where A&F section is, but you can see the thread I refer by going to The Lounge it contain direct links to the KKK website and the KKK forum. Disgusting. Also allowing links to the KKK website and the KKK forum at THIS forum is bringing unwanted attention to THIS forum from Law Enforcement because anyone a member of those things will be automatically Listed/Logged by Law Enforcement and thus potentially followed to THIS forum.

AyeCantSeeYou Coyote Kat Meister
thats one of the curses of free speech,,,it protects even the things you dont like,,,

isnt it great to be an american???
This is as ignorant as it wrong.

The doctrine of free speech applies only to government, not to private entities such as message boards.

youre confusin
Hello,

Is it a good idea for this forum to allow links to the Ku Klux Klan website and forum to be allowed to be posted at this forum? I think no IMHO. This is in The Lounge, I am not posting the link to the thread because I don't want to give those POS advertisement almost at the top of the Main Page where A&F section is, but you can see the thread I refer by going to The Lounge it contain direct links to the KKK website and the KKK forum. Disgusting. Also allowing links to the KKK website and the KKK forum at THIS forum is bringing unwanted attention to THIS forum from Law Enforcement because anyone a member of those things will be automatically Listed/Logged by Law Enforcement and thus potentially followed to THIS forum.

AyeCantSeeYou Coyote Kat Meister
thats one of the curses of free speech,,,it protects even the things you dont like,,,

isnt it great to be an american???
This is as ignorant as it wrong.

The doctrine of free speech applies only to government, not to private entities such as message boards.
youre confusing free speech with the first amendment,,,

case law is clear on this,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back