WTF Is Wrong With This Guy????

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Joe Biden seems to be either losing his bearings or he's showing everyone that he's a total fraud.
Yesterday a video went around the net showing Joe wandering around behind his wife while she was giving a speech.
After this event Joe was seen wearing a ball cap and talking to people without his mask on.

But what is worse is Joe admitting that the Democrats have the biggest election fraud organization in history. Jesus Christ.....the guy is literally spilling the beans.

Joe Biden seems to be either losing his bearings or he's showing everyone that he's a total fraud.
Yesterday a video went around the net showing Joe wandering around behind his wife while she was giving a speech.
After this event Joe was seen wearing a ball cap and talking to people without his mask on.

But what is worse is Joe admitting that the Democrats have the biggest election fraud organization in history. Jesus Christ.....the guy is literally spilling the beans.

It is a shame if it does not happen. This race should be a blow out with a Trump victory.

CmonMan1.gif

It's been known all along that some people just like you who don't like Joe Biden for whatever reason, and there is nothing that will change their mind. It would be a waste of time to try to convince you of anything, You are certainly free to rant and rave as much as you feel you have to, but don't expect much attention from the Biden camp. You will, however, probably be ridiculed for your goofy rants by people killing time on the internet.

It's been known all along that some people just like you who don't like Joe Biden for whatever reason, and there is nothing that will change their mind. It would be a waste of time to try to convince you of anything, You are certainly free to rant and rave as much as you feel you have to, but don't expect much attention from the Biden camp. You will, however, probably be ridiculed for your goofy rants by people killing time on the internet.
Do you have a reason to like Biden other than you hate Trump? If so, what is it?

That's just ole Joe. His heart is in the right place, just give him a chance. He loves the American people and he wants to make things better. He's been in Washington DC longer than most people have been alive - he knows the ins and outs of the government monstrosity that no one else can figure out.

Do you have a reason to like Biden other than you hate Trump? If so, what is it?

Sure, lots of reasons, but like I said in my previous post, it would be a waste of time to explain it to you. If you want to think it's just because he isn't Trump, I don't mind. That reason would be enough all by it's self, anyway.

Yes, please elaborate. Why do you prefer Biden?

Sure, lots of reasons, but like I said in my previous post, it would be a waste of time to explain it to you. If you want to think it's just because he isn't Trump. I don't mind. That reason would be enough all by it's self, anyway.
That's OK, we understand you lack words to coherently express your preferences. But then, you just did clearly express your only coherently verbalized reason.

Sure, lots of reasons, but like I said in my previous post, it would be a waste of time to explain it to you. If you want to think it's just because he isn't Trump, I don't mind. That reason would be enough all by it's self, anyway.
You don't have to explain your reason, just give us one.

You don't have to explain your reason, just give us one.
She already did, she hates President Trump. Nothing more.

The media is well aware of Biden's mental stability or lack of it but the bastards chose to cover it up and put the United States in peril if he gets elected just because they never saw a democrat they didn't like. The ironic thing is that most hard core democrats don't like Biden either but their disappointment over the last election and their hatred for the President overcomes common sense.

It is a shame if it does not happen. This race should be a blow out with a Trump victory.

As bad as Romney was I couldn't believe that meat puppet faggot won a second term in 2012. I remain somewhat optimistic Trump wins again, but I'm certainly going to be voting for him this time.

It's not time for Wray to resign. It's long past time to fire his ass and at least half of the upper echelons of the DOJ, FBI, CIA etc.

I'm just pointing out the truth.
Joe and the Democrats are committing fraud every day.
This is no way to run a country.

Last edited:

As bad as Romney was I couldn't believe that meat puppet faggot won a second term in 2012. I remain somewhat optimistic Trump wins again, but I'm certainly going to be voting for him this time.
Obama was a total bullshit artist who behind the scenes did a lot of damage to this nation. And I believe he had an opportunity to be a popular President by people on both sides. Many of his voters do not even realize they will end up screwed over someday.

Forum List

Back