WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

Trump has declared places of worship as essential. It's about time. The constitution states that no gov't shall pass a law establishing a religion and of course you can't pass one stopping religion either. It's against the law.

Then you should wear a mask. That does not mean you can require others to do so. Notice your list of things of what NOT to do. That is common courtesy. Requiring people to do what you say is another kettle of fish, and does not come under the heading of "courtesy" but of control.

Uh, here's the thing. I'm required to wear CLOTHING when I go outside, because once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.

Now, seeing me naked would not really ruin anyone's life. But there are cultural reasons why we require people to wear clothing.

We are requiring people to wear masks to prevent the spread of this disease. It's a common sense precaution, given what is going on.

If we had taken this seriously back in January, we'd be back to normal now.

Masks stop covid19 like underwear stops a fart.

I suppose going to church, getting COVID-19, and dying isn't that bad. We reap what we sow.

Can the non-believers say the same? No, they'll reap what they sow.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

god loves them ......that's all that counts

Not your god named Satan. Our God loves them.
hahahhahahahahah
then what's the problem???!!!!!!

I suppose going to church, getting COVID-19, and dying isn't that bad. We reap what we sow.

Can the non-believers say the same? No, they'll reap what they sow.
hahahhahahahahh..why the F do you care if they die?? mind your own business Mr Nosy
...so god will save the non-believers but not the believers???!!! = hahahahahahhaha

Why? (In answer to the OP's thread title):

Because they have faith and its their right to gather in Gods House. Period. If they choose to take a chance with their health, its their choice. Not anyone elses. It gives them comfort, and hope. Some here are too bitter and soulless to understand this.

The one thing I don't understand about liberals is why they are complaining to begin with. They do everything they can to censor Christians and when Christians choose to pray in church amid a pandemic, the liberals act like they should still be running our lives by implying you'll get Covid 19 if you go to church. Liberals are control freaks. They need to shut up and allow people to exercise their Freedoms and if liberals don't want to go to church - stay at home. But, don't presume you have the Right to tell Christians how to live their life.

Here's the thing. I'd be fine if you bible thumpers kept Covid-19 to yourselves. I'd nominate you all for Darwin Awards.

But the thing is, eventually, you get done grovelling in front of your Imaginary Sky Friend and then spread the disease to the rest of us.

It's not the Covid 19 that really bothers you, you simply have a hard time respecting the Rights of others to believe. You grovel before a government god because you lack the intelligence to be able to look beyond what you've been programmed to think. The degree of stupidity and disrespect that you display is a character flaw that you lack the intelligence and the ability to overcome. You may not believe in God, but he believes in you. And much to your chagrin, there isn't squat you can do about that.

While our differences today is not over whether to tax or not tax everyone to secure desired protection, how much of my liberty are some willing to appropriate for their safety? Especially when science and models have been so far off in the present situation...

Notice what group is trying to take away your's, Benjamin Franklin's, and my liberty -- liberals. They tried to do this by owning slaves, unjust taxation, and through global warming and removing fossil fuels.
Notice what group is trying to take away your's, Benjamin Franklin's, and my liberty -- liberals. They tried to do this by owning slaves, unjust taxation, and through global warming and removing fossil fuels.
your sin is disinformation, sinner and you know it - relish in your evil.

1590242687916.png

the joke is on you.

you haven't mentioned shaking hands, a part of doing business in the south and not now being practiced - not a headline for you to grovel over.

- have a bandana but have not yet used it, when the need arises I at least am prepared.

liberals are for love - christians are for hate.

Again, 12 years of Catholic education before I ran screaming. KNEEL. STAND. PRAY. GROVEL. And don't you dare ask why your mom died!
Are you of the opinion your experience with religion is the norm rather than the exception? There is no groveling. As far as kneeling and standing, those traditions go back to the earliest days of Christianity and the daily, secular customs of those times. Interesting to think that if Christianity got off to its first start just a few years ago, we would some how be incorporating high-fives into our get-togethers.

For those of who do take to religion, it is about getting to know God, having a desire to serve His purposes, while at the same time allowing it to empower our own, personal lives. For you, it all went wrong. A child who has many fond memories of family around a fireplace is going to grow up with an entirely different view of fire than the child who has watched his home burn to the ground.

I see it more as different, intrinsic philosophies and experiences, many of which may date back to childhood. Some of us grow up confident that we can handle what comes our way--even the very difficult things. We give to others that same trust and consideration. Others are more comfortable when someone with more power is around to control every situation and tell everyone what to do and how to do it. Someone to mop up when the unexpected occurs.

This second part of the population gets a bit excited when the first part does not fall into line and march lockstep with those who announce they are in charge. Yet both parts are essential and each should be valued.

We know what causes this disease.
We know how to prevent it's spread.
The reason why we haven't seen much worse is because most people ARE following the rules.
We both agree on lines one and two. Where we disagree is that after considering that everyone knows what causes the disease and how to prevent its spread, that we need someone to make up rules.

Just look in the mirror and listen to the things you say. God exists, but people believe that he doesn't, and they ignore Satan because they do not want to acknowledge him as their master until it is too late. Moreover, Satan is the perfect lord and master over the atheists because he means separation from God forever and he wants to hide in this world until you die and then he is ready to fark your lame arses forever.

Okay, lot's of problems with this. Only half the population of the world believes in "God". In other words, the God of Abraham and Moses. The other half don't believe in him. Throughout most of history, people believed in other "gods"- Odin, Zeus, Krishna, Amaterasu, Quetzalcoatl.... How can they all be "false" but your God be "real"?

1590267494488.png

I "ignore" Satan because he's kind of silly. He barely appears in the bible, and most of our images of Satan have more to do with Dante and Milton than Jesus.

Frankly, the notion is a bit silly, and borrows a lot from mythology.

We both agree on lines one and two. Where we disagree is that after considering that everyone knows what causes the disease and how to prevent its spread, that we need someone to make up rules.

The problem is, everyone doesn't follow the rules... that's kind of the problem. All these ministers who just think their ego and getting people to GROVEL is more important than safeguarding them.

There is always some spreadable disease among us which is why antibodies have such a great reputation.

And Granny was going to kick off anyway!!! Trump 2020

Just look in the mirror and listen to the things you say. God exists, but people believe that he doesn't, and they ignore Satan because they do not want to acknowledge him as their master until it is too late. Moreover, Satan is the perfect lord and master over the atheists because he means separation from God forever and he wants to hide in this world until you die and then he is ready to fark your lame arses forever.

Okay, lot's of problems with this. Only half the population of the world believes in "God". In other words, the God of Abraham and Moses. The other half don't believe in him. Throughout most of history, people believed in other "gods"- Odin, Zeus, Krishna, Amaterasu, Quetzalcoatl.... How can they all be "false" but your God be "real"?

View attachment 340049

I "ignore" Satan because he's kind of silly. He barely appears in the bible, and most of our images of Satan have more to do with Dante and Milton than Jesus.

Frankly, the notion is a bit silly, and borrows a lot from mythology.

Or does mythology borrow from the Word of God?

I'm always amused when pagans suddenly care about people going to church.

What do you people care for? Half you pagans say that Christianity should die out, so what is your opposition?

I'm fine with it. Let them take responsibility for their own life. And you guys... you keep saying tolerance and co-exist. Well... keep your mouth shut, practice tolerance, and co-exist. Mind your own business.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

But...but, you NEED at least a 70% infection rate in order to reach herd immunity! I didn't see where any of those people actually DIED.

Funny how a virus that only lasts a few hours on a surface can go on for months by a bunch of people trying to get RID of it.

I'm always amused when pagans suddenly care about people going to church.

What do you people care for? Half you pagans say that Christianity should die out, so what is your opposition?

I'm fine with it. Let them take responsibility for their own life. And you guys... you keep saying tolerance and co-exist. Well... keep your mouth shut, practice tolerance, and co-exist. Mind your own business.

Atheists were all about the separation of church and state until Christians wanted to go to church. Now, they want government intervention?

Forum List

Back