WTF is Wrong with the British?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
The UK police has shot dead 74 in TOTAL in the last 30 years. Last year it was three. The folks living and protesting against the police in the U.K. are out of their mind. Fucking Assholes

The UK police has shot dead 74 in TOTAL in the last 30 years. Last year it was three. The folks living and protesting against the police in the U.K. are out of their mind. Fucking Assholes

Brutality exists in other forms than death, or for that matter, homicide. The Brits are protesting in concert with what has happened most recently in the States.

Interesting! What is the official number deaths can get to before you're allowed to protest?

My favorite was from a video I saw yesterday (can't find the damned thing). Irish people were protesting the Guarda (Irish police). They were chanting "hands up don't shoot". The only problem is that the Irish police don't carry guns, and haven't shot anyone.

Never..EVER underestimate the ability of people to blindly follow.

Because it's not about police killings in the US or the UK.

It's about evil ungrateful angry people, wanting to destroy society. It's that simply.

The police killings are simply a straw-man that they have erected to justify their adherent behavior.

My favorite was from a video I saw yesterday (can't find the damned thing). Irish people were protesting the Guarda (Irish police). They were chanting "hands up don't shoot". The only problem is that the Irish police don't carry guns, and haven't shot anyone.

If you think British cops don't have guns you are ignorant.

Interesting! What is the official number deaths can get to before you're allowed to protest?
Apparently it is less than 3

Brutality exists in other forms than death, or for that matter, homicide. The Brits are protesting in concert with what has happened most recently in the States.

It’s just a bunch of left wing dupes working in coordination. But you know that.

The British have the same problems we have in Canada, their MET and other big police agencies operate covertly and in the most creepy manner, like our TPS, OPP and RCMP. There is a book out by two Guardian Reporters that exposed them. One undercover infiltrated some group and impregnated one of the targets! He wasn't the only one, and there were no consequences. THAT'S how monarchies roll, even the monarchy-light like Canada.

The Brits don't have a killing problem (at least not directly), they have a creepy, Big Brother, Monarchy-type power for police that decimate families for generations. It's far sicker than anything these looters have been doing the last week.

On top of that the Brits are copy cats. They want to pretend they are still an economic powerhouse on the world stage and that civil liberties matter in their system. "Look, we are progressive too, send us some jobs please".

I've never been to Ireland, but I would imagine that if most don't have guns they do have units with guns, like in the UK.

If you think British cops don't have guns you are ignorant.

I said IRELAND...different country.

I've never been to Ireland, but I would imagine that if most don't have guns they do have units with guns, like in the UK.

Do Irish police possess an armory? Yes...do they have guns in those armories...yes. Their patrol officers do not carry.
HOWEVER...Ireland are importing a lot of blacks...so it won't be long. Whites looooooooove to fuck up a good thing.

Forum List

Back