WTF is wrong w/ USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

aviaryusmessageboardcom.png

I don't know. I don't see many problems here at all. Maybe there are too many people complaining there is something wrong without spitting out exactly what they think is wrong or realizing that they are members of the board just as much as anyone else?

You idiots can't infer from the screenshot that I'm referring to the homepage not displaying properly?

Damn, you people are stupid.

☭proletarian☭;2191608 said:
You idiots can't infer from the screenshot that I'm referring to the homepage not displaying properly?

Looks like you need to get AdBlock.

By the way the "f" symbol you're seeing is a shockwave flash advert trying to display.

There's nothing wrong with USMB. It's you.

Here's what you should see, and would see if you liberated yourself from the pissant advert scavengers, leeches:

69e2w9.jpg

Last edited:

By the way the "f" symbol you're seeing is a shockwave flash advert trying to display.
I don't worry about ads, unless they're popups.

The box you see is the result of Flashblock

☭proletarian☭;2191760 said:

I don't worry about ads, unless they're popups.

The box you see is the result of Flashblock
Why would you want to block SWF, but aren't worried about ads?

I don't worry about ads ever, because none ever load on my browser, ever, anywhere. Flash or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back