WTF IS REALLY GOING ON: Bill Gates OP ED Feb. 2017 And Bill Gates Nov. 2018

Sure is a lot of paranoia on this thread!

Bill Gates doesn't need a poor old geezer like me to defend him from the sorry lunatics here...

But I thought I'd add this prophetic "Ted Talk" he gave just after the Ebola Epidemic in West Africa came under control, warning that a new epidemic was inevitable and "We Are Not Prepared."

It's really a prophetic video. Of course I don't agree we have really ended the threat of another world war and I wish he had mentioned not only the heroic "Doctors Without Borders / Medecins Sans Frontieres" but also the large contingents of Cuban doctors who were the first on the scene fighting that terrible epidemic. I'm sorry more politicians in this country didn't see this short video and pay attention, especially Trump:

Sorry bud...no paranoia here

We have far surpassed the threshold....
The number of coincidences are mathematically impossible

After observing Mother Nature’s warnings of high fatality rate Ebola and SARS, and low fatality rate but widely transmitted H1N1, scientists and farsighted leaders issued their own warnings that our country and the world was not sufficiently prepared for a likely new Coronavirus outbreak.

Our President, however, still says that Covid-19 “was totally unexpected and unforseen,” while his fanatical supporters and lunatic conspiracy theorists now attack the very messengers and prophets who tried to better prepare us.

We are lucky this virus is not so fatal, even if it now seems beyond our ability to isolate. The next pandemic could be worse. That our political, social and economic institutions are having a tough time dealing with Covid-19 is certainly not surprising. Mistakes and disagreements, especially concerning tough decisions about economic and political trade-offs, are inevitable.

Hysteria, spreading partisan-motivated rumors, denying reality, ignoring science, weaving elaborate conspiracies, these are uncalled for.

Last edited:
lol Bill Gates was the single biggest peddler of 'globalism'(labor racketeering) and subsidizing Red China's growth decades ago. Why would anyone be stupid enough to thake his advice again??? lol that's a hoot.

If he told you not to drink poison, you would drink it?
If he offered to sell you a thousand shares of Microsoft in 1980...
Would you have rejected his offer?

Part of growing up is recognizing what you do not know...
And learning from all sorts of people.
You can even learn from your enemies
— Provided you are not a fool!

Good Morning NC

so, terrorist germs ...all screaming alla acaba

at least makes for an entertaining pandemic......

~S~

What's gawn awn, Sparky.

If Toby Keith puts out a new single, it's on like Donkey Kong, man. May as well get ready to line up for your new tattoo. lolol. The drones eat that stuff up like candy. People will be fighting over the first spots in line acting all patriotic and shit.

Gates just loves his vaccines...

images

and this caught me eye>>>>

“The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar.”

I can wire lights all day......sh*t i should have a 'corona light' special ......i'm not proud when i'm hungry!

~S~

~S~
Tattooed like dogs and cattle. No love lost here when Gates and his kind are taken out of this world and the next.
I'd opt for a chip in my gourd, lot faster in the checkout line......~S~
They better have a gun when they want to put a chip in me............I'd say it's the mark of the beast....

And some countries have already done this...........and Wifi grids are already capable of doing this with i.d. cards............

Feds and World leaders with too much power...
They better have a gun when they want to force vaccines in me
Not a problem serf

Watch this Bill Gates video!

Gates presciently urged Trump to prepare for a pandemic two years ago

In prescient move, Bill Gates urged Trump to invest in pandemic preparedness two years ago...

“The president was kind enough to spend time with me, and one of the issues I brought up is this opportunity to build new tools that would help us deal with a pandemic,’’ said Gates, who has long warned of the possibility of a global disease outbreak.

He added: “It is strange that this risk, that the world isn’t doing more. We talk about doing more when we have smaller epidemics like Ebola and Zika, but then the actual follow-up is pretty modest. We think the idea of spending what would be a tiny part of the budget to be ready for a pandemic makes sense.’’
—-

And you know what Trump did two months after this meeting with Bill Gates in March 2018? Dissolved the pandemic office at the White House:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

In prescient move, Bill Gates urged Trump to invest in pandemic preparedness two years ago...

“The president was kind enough to spend time with me, and one of the issues I brought up is this opportunity to build new tools that would help us deal with a pandemic,’’ said Gates, who has long warned of the possibility of a global disease outbreak.

He added: “It is strange that this risk, that the world isn’t doing more. We talk about doing more when we have smaller epidemics like Ebola and Zika, but then the actual follow-up is pretty modest. We think the idea of spending what would be a tiny part of the budget to be ready for a pandemic makes sense.’’
—-

And you know what Trump did two months after this meeting with Bill Gates in March 2018? Dissolved the pandemic office at the White House:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html
Bill Gates with his best bud!
00epgates1-superJumbo-v3.jpg

You don’t like the message or messenger ... so you dig up an unrelated picture!

Too bad for you, me, and everybody that our President — and many others — didn’t pay attention to Gates’ prophetic warnings.

Many in the regulatory, medical and insurance community already do this. They fill people full of shit and many eat it up thinking they just can't live without those twenty to thirty prescriptions their drs. put them on. They take uppers and downers and mind altering crap then wonder why they are so f'ing miserable and feel like crap all the time.

Yep.

Not only that, but almost all of the mass shooters were prescribed psychotropic dope. Of course, nobody ever wants to talk about that aspect of things. Usually the dominant debate consists of the learned narrative fed by mass media. Take guns first then give due process second and whatnot. That kinda thing.

Anyway. That's probaby all I have to say in the thread. I really don't even like coming here anymore to be honest. Been looking for a new hangout spot. Something a lot less mass media...ish.
You find such a place, you let me know.

I once had a buddy that had a blog that had forum software built into it. Best damn forum I was ever on.

—-

Gates seeks global control of the system, this is exactly why the U.S. is having such catastrophic results battling this virus. Those nations that have the most control, and least amount of nimbleness with reaction, have the worst results. Those with the most flexible systems are having the BEST results.

Gates will only cause our doom with his ideas. He is misguided and . . .

Effective Pandemic Response is Not About Preparation

". . . Just as important as the positive responses of these countries has been what they did not do. None of these countries allowed their equivalents of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to block virus-testing and the production of masks. In the U.S., the FDA possesses exclusive authority to approve tests once the Department of Health and Human Services declares a Public Health Emergency, which it did on January 31, 2020. The FDA proceeded to grant such approval only to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In February, the CDC developed a test on its own and distributed it to state labs. But the test kits had a bad reagent and did not work. During the entire month of February, as the virus continued to spread, the FDA granted no private lab approval to test. The first approval for a private lab was only issued on March 2, 2020.

This pattern of impedance is not unique to testing. Why have common surgical masks (and not only the higher-grade N95 masks) run short during the pandemic? Surely they are easy to produce. The answer is that, while they are physically easy to produce, the FDA treats them as regulated medical devices and requires extensive risk analysis and testing before they can be legally sold, making them difficult and time-consuming for a company to legally bring to market.

The syndrome at work here is clear. The American institutions charged with protecting public health are embedded in a bureaucratic culture that values turf-centered gatekeeping and control over effectiveness and outcome. Some might protest that the FDA’s manner of regulating is needed for public safety, but the small Asian nations have refuted this argument, showing that it is competence, not bureaucratic control, that protects the public.

The emphasis on preparation goes awry for a second reason. The event on which the public is now focused is, very naturally, a pandemic, but the number and kinds of identifiable events—black, white, or grey swans—for which we might prepare is essentially unbounded. A cottage industry has arisen around enumerating and urging preparation for a large range of “existential risks.” Many of these risks can be as large as we choose to imagine, ranging up to a massive asteroid strike. Indeed, professional study of risks often leads to a kind of imaginative “hunting” for them. Were we to “prepare” for each of them as their respective advocates deem appropriate, we might well have resources for nothing else.

Nations and states are complex systems inherently subject to both systemic and systematic risks. In the face of such risks, we should seek to make these systems as antifragile as possible. A high level of general competence, in both public and private sectors, is the greatest contributor to antifragility, much more than event-specific preparations. Competence comprises both the ability to act effectively and the will to do so, preferring outcomes achieved over bureaucratic process and control.. .. "

Speaking of global control. . .. .

I'll tell you WTF is going on. This is a really prescient article;

. . . I wish my VCR didn't chew up so many of my tapes. I really have to get on replacing them with DVD's. . . . and there are so many books I still need to acquire.

Limited space though.

Speaking of global control. . .. .

I'll tell you WTF is going on. This is a really prescient article;

. . . I wish my VCR didn't chew up so many of my tapes. I really have to get on replacing them with DVD's. . . . and there are so many books I still need to acquire.

Limited space though.

BRAVO! A fine linked article and meditation on a fundamental problem in U.S. society.

When I lived in China (for eight years until 2014) I often was infuriated by the censorship there — that increased under XiJinping. Hell, I couldn’t even read the NYT! But the funny thing was, my Chinese step- daughter could watch Hollywood and TV series from America almost as soon as they were out! That’s how she learned to speak English like a “Valley Girl,” slang and all! Chinese students would add Chinese subtitles to pop culture shows and they were available everywhere on the Chinese internet for free from tiny companies.

The U.S. corporations (and some hardliners among the Chinese authorities) wanted to shut them down for violating IP laws (or spreading decadent culture?). Most finally got closed or became (still relatively cheap) “pay for play” services. But to this day educated Chinese have far more access to American “culture,” and I think understand our society, better than we do theirs. As for deep culture, deep understanding ... I guess that is hard to achieve anywhere.

Thanks for your thoughtful post and link, anyway.

Last edited:
Bill Gates is a fascist greedy creep that believes he has the right to rule over other peoples lives and kill some even with his vaccine schemes. That isn't an attack but the truth.

Do you feel well in your unreal violent psychiatric hospital, Nazi?

We're not talking about investment here, which is where people put their money into something likely to yield them a good return.

We're talking about hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to attempt to prepare for something that may or may not be the next natural disaster to come along.

We cannot be prepared for everything that comes along,

Why? Some short years before came Corona a team of experts here made clear that Germany is missing most simple equipment in case of a pandemic. And the politicians did do nothing to change this. Perhaps it was too cheap to do so and to organize masks and such material. So what had happened? This stupid experts still had been right when Corona came. Then the politicians made billions of debts which will have to pay back still unborn people.

we cannot guarantee that no one will ever fall victim to a natural disaster again.

Wonderful - so you don't need disaster control?

All we've got for our government intervention from this current disaster is tanking a strong economy for fewer deaths than come from an average year of bath tub accidents.

Economy is not god. When 50% of all people will die in the USA ... is this good or bad for your economy? Everyone is twice as rich afterwards - in theory - very hypothetically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back